• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Imperial Empire [Elder Scrolls Fan Club]

Grotesque

Banned
Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2014
    The Elder Scrolls is a series of action role-playing open world fantasy video games primarily developed by Bethesda Game Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks. The series is known for their elaborate and richly detailed open worlds and its focus on free-form gameplay. Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim all won Game of the Year awards from multiple outlets.

This is the group for Elder Scrolls fans. Discuss your favourite game, favourite character, favourite npc, favourite music from the games, anything Elder Scrolls related.

Some details below how to join, and rules for the club

Rules
    Do not post anything irrelevant to the group topic
    Don't troll this group
    Don't spam it either

Group Heirachy
    Grotesque - Emperor
    Psylocke - Count of Burma
    Judge Mandalore Shepard - Count of Bravil
    Sonata - Count of Anvil

Joining Form
    Name:
    Answer at least one Question from the list:
    Favourite Game?
    Favourite Race?
    Location wanted for next game?

And here is my form:
    Name : Grotesque
    Favourite Game: Skyrim

I will update this when people join. They will be given a group rank which is seen under the group heirachy.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Bumping this to let you know that it's been approved. Thank you for reading my PM to fix any issues I pointed out, and good luck!

Grotesque

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2014
    Thank you. Also, anyone joining please put your PC username on the form, not any random name.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • I am going to join this one as well
    Name: Judge Mandolore Shepard
    I feel like answering all the questions
    Favorite game: I am going to go with Oblivion since it was the first Elder Scrolls game I ever played.
    Favorite race: Orc since it was the first race I ever played as in the Elder Scrolls series.
    Location wanted for the next game: I think it would be interesting to explore Black Marsh.

Grotesque

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2014
    Welcome to the Empire. You are now both Counts (leaders) of a city of Cyrodill.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Name: Sonata
    Favourite Game? : Skyrim
    Favourite Race? : Khajit
    Location wanted for next game? : Black Marsh

Back