Audio Generation 6 Pokémon Cries (Complete)

Started by Worldslayer608 December 8th, 2014 2:28 AM
  • 6 replies

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ

Age 30
Male
San Diego
Seen December 15th, 2017
Posted November 3rd, 2016
891 posts
12.2 Years
th3shark had began ripping the generation 6 Pokémon cries a while back, but never completed it. With the Generation 6 project going on for Essentials, I wanted to have all of them and not just the ones he posted. Alas, it is way past my bed time, but at least they are all done and compressed into a file for me to share with everyone.

I do not think I missed any of them, I even have Volcanion with Hoopa and its alternate form included for everyone.

Enjoy.

Download all Generation 6 Pokémon Cries

SMEARGLE SOLO CHALLENGE
HARDCORE EDITION
To vanquish without peril is to triumph without glory...
Voted Best Game Designer 2011 on PC

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ

Age 30
Male
San Diego
Seen December 15th, 2017
891 posts
12.2 Years
Added, thanks. It was pretty late when I got to bed it was about 2:30am so I am not shocked I missed a couple.

It is now complete :)

SMEARGLE SOLO CHALLENGE
HARDCORE EDITION

FL

Pokémon Island Creator

Male
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
1,854 posts
9.7 Years
This have around 15 times the size of Essentials default cries. There some way of decreasing the file size?

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ

Age 30
Male
San Diego
Seen December 15th, 2017
891 posts
12.2 Years
This have around 15 times the size of Essentials default cries. There some way of decreasing the file size?
There are a hell of a lot of audio files here, compressing these down is going to take some time - time the developer can put in if they are concerned about the size.

Sorry mang, if I find time later to get around to it then I might. But right now it is going to fall upon the developer to compress them.

SMEARGLE SOLO CHALLENGE
HARDCORE EDITION