• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Balrog's Johto Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2017
    Hey, i am starting a shop offering pokemon in johto balls, so i will tell you all the details:

BALROG'S JOHTO CORNER

Balrog's Johto Corner

Rules:

-All PC rules
    -You may not ask me for more than 10 pokemon at a time, you will have to wait until I finish 1 request to make another.
    -Don't ask for specific ivs pokemon
    -I can catch pokemon in ANY johto ball.
    -Don't ask for unique (legendaries, or pokes as snorlax, which you only get 1 in the game)
    -Don't ask for imposible pokemon such as female tauros xD.
    -I have the soul silver version, so i can't get heart gold exclusives.
    -All my pokemon are legit, so i will only accept legit pokes.
    -Be patient
    -Enjoy

What am i looking for?:

-5/6 perfect ivs pokemon
    -5/6 perfect ivs shiny pokemon
    -event pokemon
    -Lvl 100 perfect 5/6 ivs, ev trained pokemon

What can i offer?:

-Any pokemon (must follow the rules) in any johto ball, of any gender, so just ask.

Ready for trade pokemon:

Male pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Female pokemon:
    Spoiler:

If you liked trading with me :), i would be grateful if you leave a trade review here: Balrog's trade reviews

Last edited:

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
    Hm, is there any chance you'd be willing to just trade Johto balls for other Johto balls? My spreadsheet is in my sig if you wanna have a look at what I've got.

If so, I'd like to request female Poochyenas in Friend, Love, Lure & Fast Balls. I don't care about their moves/IVs/level/ability or anything like that, just so long as they're female. Lemme know if there's anything of interest in my spreadsheet.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2017
    Hm, is there any chance you'd be willing to just trade Johto balls for other Johto balls? My spreadsheet is in my sig if you wanna have a look at what I've got.

If so, I'd like to request female Poochyenas in Friend, Love, Lure & Fast Balls. I don't care about their moves/IVs/level/ability or anything like that, just so long as they're female. Lemme know if there's anything of interest in my spreadsheet.

I am really interested in the cloned shiny umbreon of 5ivs, i can give you all the rare balls you asked me and more, but, well, if you are not interested, i might look for other things :)

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
    I am really interested in the cloned shiny umbreon of 5ivs, i can give you all the rare balls you asked me and more, but, well, if you are not interested, i might look for other things :)
    I can't clone; what it means is that I'll only trade it with someone if they can clone it themselves and give me back the original. Plus a perfect 5IV Shiny isn't worth some Rare Ball Mons I can catch myself haha. But let me know if you find anything else.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2017
    I can't clone; what it means is that I'll only trade it with someone if they can clone it themselves and give me back the original. Plus a perfect 5IV Shiny isn't worth some Rare Ball Mons I can catch myself haha. But let me know if you find anything else.

Yeah you are right xD, would you do the 3 pochyenas for this one in your spreadsheet?:

Aron in heavy ball, Adamant, Sturdy Head Smash :: Iron Head :: Dragon Rush :: Curse 5IV

i don't care if it has the egg moves, i don't really need them :3

Is that fine with you? if not, i can still look for something else xD

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
    Yeah you are right xD, would you do the 3 pochyenas for this one in your spreadsheet?:

Aron in heavy ball, Adamant, Sturdy Head Smash :: Iron Head :: Dragon Rush :: Curse 5IV

i don't care if it has the egg moves, i don't really need them :3

Is that fine with you? if not, i can still look for something else xD
    Pst, there's 4 Poochyenas. :P But yeah sure, I'll breed that for you. I'll let ya know when it's ready (& I'm pretty sure it'll have the egg moves anyway, but good to know you don't mind).

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2017
    Pst, there's 4 Poochyenas. :P But yeah sure, I'll breed that for you. I'll let ya know when it's ready (& I'm pretty sure it'll have the egg moves anyway, but good to know you don't mind).

Oh you are right xD, so, the 4 for the aron. I will pm you when i get them, probably tomorrow or the monday, maybe today ^^

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2017

I got the poochyenas, sorry for the delay :P, do you want any nicknames on them??, when do you want to trade? :3

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
    I got the poochyenas, sorry for the delay :P, do you want any nicknames on them??, when do you want to trade? :3
    Nah don't need nicknames thanks. :) Also sorry for the wait, been swamped with trades on other websites. I can trade with ya tomorrow though, if you're around.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2017
    Nah don't need nicknames thanks. :) Also sorry for the wait, been swamped with trades on other websites. I can trade with ya tomorrow though, if you're around.

I am online now if you want, i will be transfering the poochys to XY, wait me just a bit :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back