• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Contrary Snivy is available! -Squeal-

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    In honor of my favorite Pokemon getting released with an exclusive ability, Contrary, which if you don't know, treats stat changes on yourself oppositely. Like, for example, instead of Growl lowering a Pokemon with Contrary's Attack, it RAISES Attack instead, and vice-versa.

Naturally, this makes me think: LEAFSTORMLEAFSTORMLEAFSTORMLEAFSTORMLEAFSTORMLEAFSTORMLEAFSTORMLEAFSTORMLEAFSTORMLEAFSTORMLEAFSTORM

LEAFSTORM!!!111!!!!1111111!!!!

*Ahem*

Anyway, because I'm such an awesome guy (and because I want people to react the same way I did when I got my first Contrary Snivy from Wonder Trade), I bred a BUNCH of Contrary Snivy in the hopes of an amazingly awesome Serperior to abuse Leaf Storm with.

Alright, some ground rules here: I use Powersaves... But I don't clone my stuff... often. Instead, I breed them!

So, I can do pretty much whatever with my Pokemon. Make them shiny, put them in amazing Pokeballs, etc, etc...

And since I pretty much have everything, I need nothing from you... So it all works out! c:

Here's an order form, hope you like your present!

CONTRARY SNIVY ORDER FORM:
    Nicknamed? Y/N (if yes, list nickname of your choice):
    Legitimate? Y/N (makes the process shorter, so...):
    Preferred IVs (Illegitimate Snivy can have full perfects, legitimate Snivy cannot be more than 5):
    Preferred Nature:
    Preferred Egg Moves (if any):
    Preferred Item:
    Preferred Poke Ball:
    Shiny ? (Y/N):

Business hours range from 5:00 PM EST to 9:00 PM EST. If you order a Snivy outside of those timeframes, then you won't get it as quick as possible.

If you want a Snivy, then send me your Friend Code!

Years
    I'm pretty sure I'm an hour late for your time but I really want a Contrary Snivy :D

Nicknamed? N
    Legitimate? Doesn't matter since I'm going to breed it
    Preferred IVs: Sp. Atk, Speed
    Preferred Nature: Modest or Timid
    Preferred Egg Moves: Twister, Mirror Coat
    Preferred Item: Doesn't matter
    Preferred Poke Ball: Master Ball preferred
    Shiny ? (Y/N): Doesn't matter
    FRIEND CODE: 1006-0591-1577

Hopefully that isn't too much. You could also just give me a random one if you want XD

Last edited:
    Years
    Nicknamed? Y/N (if yes, list nickname of your choice): Yes (Mr. Williams)
    Legitimate? Y/N (makes the process shorter, so...): Yes
    Preferred IVs (Illegitimate Snivy can have full perfects, legitimate Snivy cannot be more than 5): 29 in hp and whatever it takes to get hidden power fire!
    Preferred Nature: Modest
    Preferred Egg Moves (if any): Leafstorm, giga drain, dragon pulse (this is moveset but, if you can't get these then that's fine).
    Preferred Item: Life orb
    Preferred Poke Ball: Regular Poke ball
    Shiny ? (Y/N): Yes

Thanks for this awesome oportunity! I'll be available starting Friday at 9pm EST! Also, I'll be available all day on weekends if that doesn't work out (: Once again, thanks! FC and IGN is in sig

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    So, I can do pretty much whatever with my Pokemon. Make them shiny, put them in amazing Pokeballs, etc, etc...

And since I pretty much have everything, I need nothing from you... So it all works out! c:

Here's an order form, hope you like your present!

Nicknamed? Y/N (if yes, list nickname of your choice):
    Legitimate? Y/N (makes the process shorter, so...):
    Preferred IVs (Illegitimate Snivy can have full perfects, legitimate Snivy cannot be more than 5):
    Preferred Nature:
    Preferred Egg Moves (if any):
    Preferred Item:
    Preferred Poke Ball:
    Shiny ? (Y/N):

!

I'm sorry, but I'll have to close this. Please review our rules before offering Pokémon.

Using PowerSaves to alter, or create, Pokémon in any other way that is not cloning is considered hacking and is not allowed to trade, and even less so offer, here. Making them shiny, changing the Pokéball, the gender, etc. with PowerSaves is all considered hacking.

You can find more information here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=304470

You're free to create a new thread after you read and abide by the rules, in the meantime, as I said, I'll close this.

Feel free to PM me if you have any doubts or questions of any sort. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back