Challenges Play your Pokémon games in fresh new ways: anything from The Monotype Challenge to the popular Nuzlocke.

Old February 5th, 2015 (2:21 PM). Edited June 4th, 2016 by DyingWillFlareon.
Burning Candle
  • Silver Tier

Nature: Lonely

This is a Challenge meant to be difficult, but customizable. Make it whatever difficulty you'd like, with whatever rules you'd like! Read on....

The Dex Holder's Challenge

The idea for this challenge is to play through a series of quests by the Dex Holders from the Pokemon Adventures/Special manga! Don't worry, you don't have to have read it before to play. Each Dex Holder will have given you a challenge of either beating the game or a side quest to fulfil, some very simple, some incredibly challenging.

Rules:
1 You may choose however many challenges you are doing, including multiple ones from different regions.
2 You can choose whether or not you want to post screenshots, but please at least update even with just the final results of each Challenge.
3 The challenges do not have to be in the order I wrote them in for National etc, it's just easier to follow if you go by this so you can mark them off. But its fine to do them in any order.
4 Concerning the ones that say 'No HM Slaves', think carefully about your team. It does not need to be only 6 Pokemon, since some people prefer more than 6 to train, but do be careful to follow that. If you decide to only use 6, and end up forgetting a certain HM was needed, use it in the next Gym/Rival Battle! >8D (Or just train it lol.)
5 Follow all the normal Pc rules.
6. Hexoc has been doing more than one challenge at once, dunno why I didn't think of that, but it's a reccomended choice if youre up for that!

The Challenges go by each Region, and not all the Challenges strictly follow their Ability, it may follow their personality.

Kanto

Spoiler:
Battler's Challenge: (Red)
Beat any game using overused/popular Pokemon. They must each have a nickname and cannot have held items. HM Slaves are banned.

Trainer's Challenge: (Green/Blue Oak)
Beat any game with three Pokemon, the other slots can be filled with unused or HM slaves. You can only have 5, 4, or 3 blackouts/whiteouts in Trainer battles depending on how hard you want it. Wild encounter knockouts don't count.

Evolver's Challenge: (Blue/Green)
Beat any game with a team of fully evolved Pokemon who evolve by different means. Each Eeveelution would also count as different means, each stone is different, and held item trade are different from normal trades.

Healer's Challenge: (Yellow)
Beat any game using Pokemon left in the form you caught/obtained them in. Each one must be nicknamed, HM slaves banned.

Johto

Spoiler:
Breeder's Challenge: (Gold)
Beat any game using underused/disiked Pokemon. They must all be nicknamed and have at least one other Pokemon in your team in the same egg group. HM slaves banned.

Exchanger's Challenge: (Silver)
Beat any game using Pokemon that are given to you in-game. Examples are Starters, Eggs, in-game trades, Gift Pokemon like the elemental monkeys, and anything else along those lines. You can catch for HMs or if you find a shiny but may not use them.

Capturer's Challenge: (Crystal)
Complete any Regional Dex of your choice. If you cannot fill it without cheating some Pokemon in(ie trade evos on emulator, no one to trade you their Groudon from Ruby, only one copy of the game, etc) you may ignore or hack them in.

Hoenn

Spoiler:
Charmer's Challenge: (Ruby)
Complete all contests in Hoenn or Sinnoh with a corresponding maxed out contest stat.

Conqueror's Challenge: (Sapphire)
Beat any game using only animal based Pokemon with only natural held items such as berries. If you nickname them they must be very simple and based on the Pokemon, the species name, or the animal it's based off of.

Calmer/Pacifier's Challenge: (Emerald)
Beat any game with Pokemon with maxed out happiness. Happiness evolutions encouraged for this challenge. Minimum of four Pokemon on your team.

Sinnoh

Spoiler:
Empathizer's Challenge: (Diamond)
Beat any game with a team nicknamed after another fandom. It could be Pokemon character names, Manga characters, Anime, TV Shows, Cartoons, Movies, whatever floats your Gogoat. Only use clothing/berry held items. HM slaves banned.

Determiner's Challenge: (Pearl)
Beat any game using Pokemon with puns/inside jokes for nicknames(whether or not they refer to the Pokemon themselves or are YOUR jokes or not) and each one must have a punching, hitting, or slapping move. This includes Karate Chop and Shadow Punch.

Scholar's Challenge: (Lady/Missy/Platinum)
Beat any game using a team consisting of different Regions and Typings. For Gen II, 3 from Kanto, 3 from Johto. For Hoenn onwards only 2 from each Regions allowed in one team. No overlapping types. Pokemon from other Regions like Weavile, or Electravire count as the Region they first appeared in evolution-wise. Weavile becomes Johto and Electravire becomes Kanto, etc.

Unova

Spoiler:
Dreamer 1's Challenge: (Black)
Beat any game with a team all nicknamed after their final evolution. You can have a Machoke named Champy but not Chokey, for example. Each Pokemon must have a held item. You're 'in a rush to become a master'- no Repels or unmandatory sidequests! HM slaves banned. Use a Legendary Pokemon AND your starter! (Depending on game any Legendary may be hacked/glitched/GTSed/traded in)

Dreamer 2's Challenge: (White)
Beat any game using a team with fitting nicknames. Held items must be something that can be worn, ie not berries but Pink Bow and Amulet Coin are allowed. When you've finished draw a picture or one page comic or write a short story about your team and trainer, either you biggest moment, your Hall of Fame moment, or a random outing if you so desire. Even a picture of how you met each member if good enough. Remember to give each PokeStar a chance in the spotlight, including Hm slaves if used!

WHEN YOUR CHALLENGE IS FINISHED:
RGBY: Capture/Beat Mewtwo
GSC: Beat Red
RS: Capture/Beat Rayquaza
FRLG: Clear Island 5 of Team Rocket
E: Beat Steven and Rayquaza
DP: Capture/Beat Giratina
PT: Capture/Beat Dialga and/or Palkia
HGSS: Beat Red
BW: Capture/Beat Kyurem
BW2: Capture/Beat N's Dragon
XY: Capture/Beat Zygarde
ORAS: Complete Delta Episode

Of course, as an easy mode alternative(suggested for multiple challenges):
RGBYFRLG: Beat Champion
GSCHGSS: Beat Lance
RSORAS: Beat Steven
E: Beat Wallace
DPPt: Beat Cynthia
BW: Beat Ghetsis
BW2: Beat Iris
XY: Beat AZ

Lack-Two(Rakutsu), Whi-Two(Faitsu), X, Y, Sun, and Moon have no Challenge as of yet, so they will get one when more Arcs are revealed. National Challenges will be counted as Former National Challenges until their's are also completed once they have more story in English.

No specific games need to be played. Not every Challenge can be done in every game, RBY for example has no Contests or happiness stat. So feel free to use Emerald for all if possible but you can also use each game from the Dex Holder the challenge belongs to. It would be nice if you state which game you played for which challenge, hacks are allowed too if they fit with the criteria stated in said challenge.

Spoiler: Your application should look like this:

National Application:

Username: PCUserlol3
Mode: National
Challenges: National

National means all the challenges.

Regional Application:

Usename: Wynautplay
Mode: Regional
Challenges: Kanto, Sinnoh

Regional means certain Regions.

Single Application:

Username: Pokemanz4Evah
Mode: Single
Challenges: Battler

Single means any one Challenge.

Just-For-Fun Application:

Username: What'sanotherusername
Mode: Just-For-Fun
Challenges: Trainer, Breeder, Healer

Just-For-Fun means any random Challenges you want.

My application:
Username: DyingWillFlareon

Challengers!

Spoiler:
DyingWillFlareon National 0/15
AoTora National 0/15
James169 Single: Battler
CanadianBaconX National 0/15
`Rse: JFF: Charmer
jesusluvstolaugh Regional: Johto 1/3
Hexoc National 3/15
MechaGladiator: Single: Conquorer
MechaGladiator: Regional: Sinnoh 0/3
PikachuAddict: Single: Scholar
The_epic_Sammy: National: 1/15
Imperator161: National: 0/15
slightlyamusedjellyfish: Single: Charmer

Champions!

Spoiler:
JFF: Hexoc(Healer, Scholar, Battler, Capturer, Calmer)
Single:
Regional:
National:

*For you are all children of light, children of the day. We are not of the night nor of the darkness. So then let us not sleep, as others do, but let us keep awake and sober. -1Thessalonians 5:5-6
#TeamTrivia

Relevant Advertising!

Old February 8th, 2015 (5:02 AM).

Nature: Calm

Ok - I like the idea of this so I am going to do all the challenges yay :D

Username: AoTora

I don't care about EV's or IV's - I play for fun not competitive.
    I don't own consoles - I play on emulators on my computer.

Do what you believe in and believe in what you do. All else is a waste of energy and time ~ Nisargadatta.

Love is the only power that can change an enemy into a friend. ~ Martin Luther King.

I am a fan of Criminal Minds, Crossing Jordan and some other series. I am also Harry Potter fan and Disney fan (I love Frozen!) - I also like other animes beside Pokemon.

Old February 8th, 2015 (1:11 PM). Edited February 17th, 2015 by DyingWillFlareon.
    Burning Candle
    • Silver Tier

I wanted to do an update after I finished the first challenge but I'll go ahead and update anyways.
    Battler: FireRed ROM. I chose Charmander, because Charizard is the most popular of the three. He evolved after the fight with Brock, which took one try. We caught a NidoranM outside of Pewter and he evolved in Mt. Moon. We also caught an Abra putside of Cerulean Cape, and Nidorino evolved again after learning Horn Attack. Abra evolved soon after. Hoping for an easy battle against Misty.....

Team:

Char the Timid Charmeleon
    Level 22 Male
    Scratch
    Smokescreen
    Ember
    Metal Claw

Nido the Mild Nidoking
    Level 22 Male
    Horn Attack
    Peck(exchanging for Rock Slide or Megahorn later)
    Focus Energy
    Double Kick

Abby the Serious Kadabra
    Level 16 Female
    Teleport
    Confusion.

*For you are all children of light, children of the day. We are not of the night nor of the darkness. So then let us not sleep, as others do, but let us keep awake and sober. -1Thessalonians 5:5-6
    #TeamTrivia

Old February 18th, 2015 (7:30 PM). Edited February 21st, 2015 by DyingWillFlareon.
    Burning Candle
    • Silver Tier

Took some time to find my tablet for challenges but we finally did it.
    Short Update:
    I grinded Abby a little til I got bored, wasted all my money on potions, and went to beat Misty.meat Bisty
    She killed us off too many times but I already had mo money anyways, so I used Abby against her Staryu for quick experience. Eventually we killed her Starymie and packed up for Vermillion City.

Team:
    Char the Timid Charmeleon
    Level 22 Male
    Scratch
    Smokescreen
    Metal Claw
    Ember

Nido the Mild Nidoking
    Level 23 Male
    Horn Attack
    Peck
    Focus Energy
    Double Kick

Abby the Serious Kadabra
    Level 21 Female
    Teleport
    Confusion
    Disable
    Psybeam

#TeamTrivia

Old April 28th, 2015 (1:20 PM).
    Burning Candle
    • Silver Tier

Not sure whether or not it's ok to triple post as owner and it's been over a month but if not please tell me. -.-
    I added the When Your Challenge is Finished part and rewrote some of the blurb.

BUMP?

#TeamTrivia

Old August 16th, 2015 (10:33 PM).

Username: James169

On a FireRed ROM on my phone, won't be doing nicknames because I find them annoying.

FC is 0275-8046-9140 pm if you add me

Old August 17th, 2015 (4:19 AM).

Nature: Lax

Username: CanadianBaconX

Gonna start with Battler on Red. When you say Overused you mean the Smogon OU or like popular Pokemon? Also if we talking Smogon do you want current OU or Gen 1 OU

Lt. Surge Platinum Gym Hero
        Lugia Ultimate Solo Run Leaf Green Crystal 0/16
        Ultimate Monotype Fire Red Silver 0/16

Old August 18th, 2015 (12:17 AM).

At the moment I only have my starter Pokemon. Beat Brock first time, now just getting ready to beat my rival so I can fight the trainers in the north of Cerulean before I fight Misty

Team:

Charmeleon (Mild)
          Lv24 Male
          Scratch
          Growl
          Ember
          Metal Claw

Old August 18th, 2015 (1:13 AM).
          新月

Nature: Modest

Username: `Rse
            Challenges: Charmer (Ruby)

I actually really want to try this, I never competed in contests before.

Old August 18th, 2015 (7:44 PM).
            Burning Candle
            • Silver Tier

It's been 3000 years.....

Quote:
            Originally Posted by `Rse View Post
            Username: `Rse
            Challenges: Charmer (Ruby)

I actually really want to try this, I never competed in contests before.

Quote:
            Originally Posted by James169 View Post
            At the moment I only have my starter Pokemon. Beat Brock first time, now just getting ready to beat my rival so I can fight the trainers in the north of Cerulean before I fight Misty

Team:

Charmeleon (Mild)
            Lv24 Male
            Scratch
            Growl
            Ember
            Metal Claw

Quote:
            Originally Posted by CanadianBaconX View Post
            Username: CanadianBaconX

Gonna start with Battler on Red. When you say Overused you mean the Smogon OU or like popular Pokemon? Also if we talking Smogon do you want current OU or Gen 1 OU

I meant like popular Pokemon but if someone wants to use Smogon OU etc then that's cool. XD

Quote:
            Originally Posted by James169 View Post
            Username: James169

On a FireRed ROM on my phone, won't be doing nicknames because I find them annoying.

I managed to forget this for too long. Updated!

#TeamTrivia

Old August 18th, 2015 (10:22 PM).

Slightly skipped Misty's Gym as Charmeleon on his own would struggle, so went down to Vermilion City and got the old rod, I now have a Magikarp and a Diglett from Digletts Cave.

Team:

Magikarp (Gentle)
              Lv7 Female
              Splash

Diglett (Naive)
              Lv21 Female
              Growl
              Magnitude
              Dig
              Fury Swipes

Charmeleon (Mild)
              Lv29 Male
              Scratch
              Growl
              Ember
              Metal Claw

I saved a few trainers to use to get Magikarp up a bit, will use those and then take on Misty, even though Diglett and Charmeleon are both weak to water type, they should be strong enough to get the win.

Old August 20th, 2015 (8:11 PM).
              Burning Candle
              • Silver Tier

Went to SS Anne, killed rival's pokemon beat rival, taught CUT to Nidoking, (Char needs Fly later on sooooo he couldn't learn it!) and beat Lt Surge. BUT WAIT. I got pumped for the battle because I went in to the gym, beat the trainer for exp, then got the first AND second lock on the first try and I'm so pleased with myself~. Then I used Nido because everyone uses Ground types at his gym. XD Eveyone is almost level 30 I believe.

#TeamTrivia

Old August 21st, 2015 (9:24 AM).

got distracted from this with the task of making an all Rotom team to battle a friend, only update is that I still haven't gone back to fight Misty, but I have caught an Abra which means I'm grinding a Magikarp and Abra up to the point where they can learn an attack which is by far the most tedious thing I have ever done.

Old August 24th, 2015 (1:50 PM).
                Azumarill Lover

Nature: Quirky

Username: Hexoc
                  Mode: Just for Fun
                  Challenges: Healer's Challenge, Scholar's challenge
                  Game: Pokemon Emerald, Randomized

This just seemed like a good time.

Fear the wrath of Marie, the Avenging Azumarill
                  Current Activties: Various Challenge runs and RPs, Master Difficulty run of Shin Megami Tensei IV

Old August 25th, 2015 (7:50 AM).
                  Azumarill Lover

Update 1: Beginning to Dewford
                    Note I am doing both of my Challenges at once for a huge challenge
                    Selected Starter, choice between Larvaitar, Treeko, and Zubat, chose Larvaitar, now known as Vivian. May has Treeko to counter Vivian later on, but it was useless against me now. Caught Web Browsr the Pidgey and Aquarion the Lotad before heading to Petalburg. After Petalburg, caught I the Diglett just outside of PB, and Rao the Vulpix right after starting PB woods. Removed Web Browsr from the team for now to make room for Rao. Skipped gym to get a bit of extra training done and caught our lead, President the Slakoth. Finished training and faced Roxanne. Roxanne had a nasty surprise in the form of a Selfdestructing Pineco, Vivian barely survived. Her ace, a Nidorino, KO'd I before the final blow could land, but Rao finished it off. Her remaining Mareep was no trouble. Aqua Grunt and May 2 were no trouble. Currently in Dewford.

The Team

Active Members
                    -President the Relaxed Slakoth
                    -Rao the Naive Vulpix
                    -Vivian the Serious Larvaitar
                    -I the Modest Larvaitar
                    -Aquarion the Quiet Slakoth

Permanent Members

Long Term Members
                    -Vivian the Serious Larvaitar
                    -I the Modest Diglett
                    -Rao the Naive Vulpix

Short Term Members
                    -Aquarion the Quiet Lotad

Reserves
                    -Web Browsr the Bashful Pidgey

Also, let me know if I should use Spoiler tag for future updates to conserve space in the team section.

Current Activties: Various Challenge runs and RPs, Master Difficulty run of Shin Megami Tensei IV

Old August 26th, 2015 (12:11 PM). Edited August 31st, 2015 by jessluvstolaugh.
                    Video game maniac

Usename: jessluvstolaugh
                      Challenges: Johto

UPDATE

Just defeated Jasmine

Aquadile the Feraligatr
                      level 33
                      moves:
                      bite
                      leer
                      dig
                      surf

WatThePsyduck the Weepinbell
                      level 32
                      vine whip
                      cut
                      acid
                      sleep powder

Zuzu the Golbat
                      level 32
                      leech life
                      super sonic
                      bite
                      wing attack

Snoop Dogg the Granbull
                      level 32
                      strength
                      bite
                      tail whip
                      charm

Gucci the Sudowoodo
                      level 31
                      Rock Slide
                      Mimic
                      Mud-slap
                      Low kick

IDK the Nidorino
                      level 32
                      Poison Sting
                      Tackle
                      Horn Attack
                      Double Kick

Old August 26th, 2015 (6:49 PM).
                      Burning Candle
                      • Silver Tier

Ok guys if you're doing National/Unova(I don't remember how many are doing what....) please reread them as I've updated them because they sounded like a regular game. Just a little update.

#TeamTrivia

Old August 27th, 2015 (1:26 PM).
                      Azumarill Lover

Since I don't have regular access to the internet right now, I make my updates in advance, so this means DOUBLE TROUBLE!!!!
                        Update 2

Spoiler:
                        Update 2: Good Fortune
                        Caught Sahara the Cacnea via fishing in Dewford. Caught Max the Ryhorn and Bacon the Swinub en route to Steven. Went back to Rustboro after delivering letter to pick up exp share. Went outside Rustboro and found Lucky the Marill. Went to Train in Granite Cave and caught Buddy the Wartortle, Patricia the Dugtrio, and V.P. the Azumarill in the process. Retired I the Diglett and Lucky the Marill due to catching their evolutions. Beat Dewford gym with no trouble at all.

The Team

Active Members
                        -V.P. the Calm Azumarill
                        -Patricia the Hasty Dugtrio
                        -Buddy the Modest Wartortle
                        -Sahara the Bold Cacnea
                        -Vivian the Serious Larvitar

Permanent Members
                        -V.P. the Calm Azumarill.

Long Term Members
                        -Patricia the Hasty Dugtrio
                        -Buddy the Modest Wartortle
                        -Vivian the Serious Larvitar

Short Term Members
                        -Sahara the Bold Cacnea

Reserves
                        -Rao the Naive Vulpix
                        -Web Browsr the Bashful Pidgey
                        -Max the Sassy Ryhorn
                        -Bacon the Mild Swinub
                        -Aquarion the Quiet Lotad

Retired
                        -I the Modest Diglett
                        -Lucky the Lonely(lol that nature for this) Marill

Update 3
                        Spoiler:

Update 3: Slateport, Mauville, and Verdanturf
                        In Slateport and on the way to Mauville, nothing happened other than training. May 3 fight was there but too easy. Caught Bae the Butterfree in Route 117. Fought all trainers in Mauvturf area before challenging Mauville gym. V.P. swept 3 of Wattson's Pokemon with a Defense Curl boosted Rollout. Rollout 5 was hit to destroy 3rd, so swapped out to Patricia to handle his fourth, a Rapidash.

*Sub-Note, made changes to Team layout, will now only list active team when members are swapped, everything else will mention mention changes but will not be fully mentioned unless requested. Tank you, and have a very nice day.

The Team

Active Members
                        -Unchanged from previous update

Permanent Members

Long Term Members

Short Term Members

Reserves
                        -Additions:
                        -Bae the Butterfree

Retired

Old August 31st, 2015 (8:23 AM).
                        Azumarill Lover

Powered through the game, and my pre-prepared updates somehow got deleted, so I'll do this as fast as possible. Firery Path, Caught Kazammle the Alakazam. Beat Maxie and Flannery Easily. Norman fell easily as well. Route 118, Caught Elaine the Wailord. Removed Buddy and Sahara from the team, added Kazammle and Elaine. Winnoa easy. Went Through Mt. Pyre and Magma Hideout with not trouble. Caught Casey the Quilava in Safari Zone, replaced Vivian with Casey. Had much training before Liza and Tate, and beat them easily. Ploughed through the Rest of the main game with ease. Challenged and beat Rayquaza easily. Cleared out Match Call and went to steven, Fair Challenge, but I came out on top. Run Over.
                          Proof of Steven Defeat

Spoiler:

Final Team
                          Spoiler:

Old August 31st, 2015 (8:31 AM).
                          Azumarill Lover

Gonna take some time off from this challenge for a few Others(Hunger Games Challenge and Slakoth Only runof Emerald) but will be back and will likely do a Regional Challenge next. Have one question for future runs, do ROM hacks just need to be capable of fulfilling a challenge requirement to be used in a run? It looks like that is what you have in the rules, but never hurts to be sure.

Old August 31st, 2015 (7:06 PM).
                            Burning Candle
                            • Silver Tier

Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Hexoc View Post
                            Gonna take some time off from this challenge for a few Others(Hunger Games Challenge and Slakoth Only runof Emerald) but will be back and will likely do a Regional Challenge next. Have one question for future runs, do ROM hacks just need to be capable of fulfilling a challenge requirement to be used in a run? It looks like that is what you have in the rules, but never hurts to be sure.

Yup, as long as you can do it within that hack. Such as Charmer; you'd need a hack(even one you finished) that has Contests fully working to complete. There should be a hack for any challenge you'd need I'm sure.

#TeamTrivia

Old September 3rd, 2015 (1:53 PM).
                            Azumarill Lover

Username: Hexoc
                              Mode National
                              Challenges:National
                              Games: Fire Red, Light Platinum, Emerald, Black 2

Time to get real

Old September 8th, 2015 (5:14 PM).
                              Video game maniac

Quote:
                                Originally Posted by jessluvstolaugh View Post
                                Usename: jessluvstolaugh
                                Challenges: Johto

UPDATE

Just defeated Jasmine

Aquadile the Feraligatr
                                level 33
                                moves:
                                bite
                                leer
                                dig
                                surf

WatThe**** the Weepinbell
                                level 32
                                vine whip
                                cut
                                acid
                                sleep powder

Zuzu the Golbat
                                level 32
                                leech life
                                super sonic
                                bite
                                wing attack

Snoop Dogg the Granbull
                                level 32
                                strength
                                bite
                                tail whip
                                charm

Gucci the Sudowoodo
                                level 31
                                Rock Slide
                                Mimic
                                Mud-slap
                                Low kick

IDK the Nidorino
                                level 32
                                Poison Sting
                                Tackle
                                Horn Attack
                                Double Kick

UPDATE! 1/3 complete!

I just finished the Pokemon league with all my underused pokemon. I got one of the 3 requirements done. I think i'm going to go ahead and complete my dex now.

crobat.PNG

feralih.PNG

granbull.PNG

nidoking.PNG

sudowoodo.PNG

victreebell.PNG

me.PNG

Old September 12th, 2015 (8:29 AM).
                                Azumarill Lover

Dex Holder's National Challenge: Fire Red
                                  Challenges Being Done in this Run
                                  Battler's Challenge
                                  Capturer's Challenge
                                  Calmer's Challenge

Update 1: Choose Charmander due to it being the most popular starter. Named it Moegami. Caught everything en route to Pewter City, making Katie the Pidgey the second member. Beat Brock with Metal Claw spam. Caught everything en route to Cerulean City. Made it to Cerulean City and went north immediately to gain experience for Misty. Got S.S. Ticket and challenged Misty, she fell easily. Went to Vermillion City and caught some pokemon. Went into Diglett's Cave and caught both a Diglett and a Dugtrio. Didn't like the moveset on the Dugtrio so made Don Mole Diglett next team member, due to the fact that many people liked to pick up a Dugtrio for the Third Gym. Cleared S.S. Anne and Lt. Surge easily. Decided to make Nidoran Male next team member as it was popular among early pokemon fans due to a wide movepool. Trained some pokemon I had in PC to fill up Pokedex. Went to Lavender Town, catching everything along the way. Went to Cleadon, did catching gig, cleared Rocket Hideout, Cleadon Gym, and Pokemon Tower. Evolved some pokemon and got abra from casino using all the free tokens from people and on the floor.

Team:
                                  Moegami the Charizard
                                  Katie the Pidgeot
                                  Kingsley the Nidoking
                                  Don Mole the Dugtrio

Future Team Member:
                                  ????? the Omastar(note: I am not a follower of Helixism, I just merely acknowledge its popularity.)

Old September 15th, 2015 (7:41 AM).
                                  Azumarill Lover

Update Fire Red 2:
                                    Went to Fuschia, caught everything in Safari Zone, including Dratini and Dragonair. Beat Fuschia Gym, surfed to Cinnabar via Seafoam Islands, caught pokemon, made it to Cinnabar. Picked up Lord Helix the Omanyte. Got Aerodactly. Battled all trainers from Pallet to Fuschia. Went to Power Plant, caught pokemon. Tackled Sliph Co. Beat Sabrina, Pokemon Manison, Cinnabar Gym, and sevi islands part 1 no problem. Trained some pokemon, both team-wise and for pokedex completion. Beat Viridian Gym no problem. Caught a few pokemon on the way to Indigo Plateau. Dragonair Evolved into Dragonite(broke no held items rule to give exp. share to speed up progression. Beat Elite 4 and Champion. Cleared Volcano for Ruby easily. Went to Four Island, bred Eevee and Hitmonlee, got remaining eeveelutions and Hitmonchan. Cleared remaining portion of story in Sevi Islands. Got an extra moon stone for the second to last pokemon I could get without cheating. Went into cerulean cave, master ball's mewtwo. Unless I missed an incredibly Rare pokemon, I caught all 125 pokemon I could get without trading or cheating. Run Ended with max friendship with team members.

Challenges of National (3/15)
                                    Battler's
                                    Capturer's
                                    Calmer's

Final Team
                                    Moegami the Charizard
                                    Katie the Pidgeot
                                    Lord Helix the Omastar
                                    Kingsley the Nidoking
                                    Don Mole the Dugtrio

Next Run: Light Platinum, Trainer's Challenge, Exchanger's Challenge, Empathizer's Challenge must win World Championship to end run

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links