• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Climbin' the Ladder - A Ladder Race (starts on April 12th @ 6 PM EDT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Climbin' the Ladder - A Ladder Race
    Practice will be critical for helping your clan win the upcoming championships. Laddering is a great way to accomplish that, and that's exactly what we're going to do! For this event we'll be using Smogon's Pokemon Showdown server. Click the "Look for a battle" button on there to search for ladder battles. Everyone will be given from April 12th @ 6 PM to April 26th @ 6 PM (EDT / UTC -4) to battle.

• Signing Up
    No one is required to participate, but it's heavily encouraged. Fill out the following form to sign up:

Spoiler:

No Random Battle or Challenge Cup formats are allowed. Please use a name that has no ranked battles for the given format prior to the start of this event. If it does, use a different account.

• Rankings
    Each clan will have individual scores. By the end of this event everyone's win counts will be combined to make up their clan score. Basically, the clan that wins the most battles will win. I'll also keep track of the top players according to their Elo ratings, though Elo won't be taken into account for clan scores.

The winning clan's members will receive a ★ by their names on PC's battle server, as well as 20 BP each. The ★ will last for two weeks.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Nah
    Years
    • Age 22
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    Pokemon Showdown username: (I'm not sure yet. I'll edit whenever I end up starting.)
    Formats: OU, Monotype, Uber, UU

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Pokemon Showdown Username: Zekrom52
    Formats: Doubles OU, Monotype

Last edited:

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Pokemon Showdown username: wizard of judaism
    Formats: OU

i feel like a parent at their child's graduation, or maybe wedding

username: lip hugging
    formats: ou (might edit this with more if i hop on the uu bandwagon)

also, anything goes should not count toward this. does no mega ou count?

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Pokemon Showdown Username: secret spice
    Formats: OU, LC

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Pokemon Showdown Username: Lost Heart
    Formats: OU, Monotype (I'll add more if I feel like it)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back