Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev

Male
Quebec
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
305 posts
5.3 Years
Pokemon Infinite Fusion

Version 4.5 is now available to play! Scroll down to download it!
Join our Discord!
We have a subreddit! Check it out /r/PokemonInfiniteFusion!

This is a game based on the Pokemon fusion generator.
This game re-introduces the DNA Splicers from Black and White 2... Except this time, you can use it on EVERY Pokémon!
Use them to combine any two Pokémon together into a completely new Pokémon, putting the total number of individual Pokemon available in the game to 123 552!

Features
  • Pokemon Fusion: Every Pokémon can be fused with any other Pokémon. Each combination has a unique sprite, stats, movepool, pokedex entry, and everything else you could expect from a Pokémon.
  • 123 201 possible combinations: This allows you to get truly creative and have your own unique team every playthrough.
  • Every Pokémon from generations 1 and 2, with their evolutions, as well as 71 Pokémon from generations 3 to 6
  • Over 10,000 custom sprites made by the community.
  • Fairy type
  • 16 Badges Fight all 16 Gym Leaders from the Kanto and Johto regions
  • Full Kanto region with extra areas and gen 4-5 inspired graphics
  • Johto postgame Continue your journey into the Johto region 3 years before the events of Gold and Silver.
  • Sevii Islands postgame Explore the Sevii Islands and find some exotic Pokémon
  • Legendary Pokémon25 Legendary Pokémon to track down and catch
  • Nicknaming Pokémon directly from the menu
  • Over 30 Sidequests
  • Rematch or trade with NPCs after battling them Rematched NPCs become stronger each time and can eventually evolve their Pokémon.
  • WonderTrade simulator
  • Faster Day/Night system
  • Trainer House: Take part in the trainer house challenge in Viridian City to battle against trainers with teams of completely random Pokémon to earn Trainer Points that you can spend on great prizes!
  • Integrated speed up button
  • Classic mode or Random mode
And a lot more!

What's new in 4.6?
  • Option to randomize wild Pokémon on each route
  • New HM items
  • Custom sprites on title screen
  • New postgame event with teams from the community
  • Tons of bugfixes and minor improvements

And a lot more. Got to the Changelog section for the full changelog!

Screenshots
Fusions
Spoiler:

Gameplay
Spoiler:

Postgame stuff
Spoiler:

More screenshots
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Download
Version 4.6
Full download [4.6]
Content patch 1[4.6.1]

To install the patch, you must first install the full download (make sure you have the 4.6 version and not an older version). Then extract the patch and replace the Data folder with its contents.

As with every new release, it is likely that there are still some bugs. If you want to play a more stable version, you should choose one of the legacy versions.
Please use the game's Discord channel to report any bug you encounter.
Check the Discord for smaller updates such as bugfix patches.

Your savefile will be compatible with the new version, but the game will have to convert your Pokémon if you started playing in an earlier version(you will be prompted to do so when you launch the game).

#How to install patch
Spoiler:

#1. Make sure that you have downloaded the full game at some point.
#2. Download the patch
#3. Extract the patch somewhere on your computer using Winrar, 7zip or any other program.
#4.Copy the content into your game's installation folder (click 'yes' when Windows asks you if you want to replace the older files)*
#5. Open Game.exe to play the game.
#*Mac users, be sure not to overwrite the entirety of the graphics folder. If you do, you'll erase the battlers folder and crash at your very first battle since it can't properly render mons.
#Here is a short gif that shows how to install the patch

Custom sprites
Here are few packs containing literally thousands of custom sprites that were masterfully hand-crafted by members of the community. Just add the sprites to the CustomBattlers folder to add them to your game.
More packs will be added periodically so be sure to check back. The current full download already includes most sprites from the first 50-or-so packs. (~10,000 sprites)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1uFuua1zrxfMVi_MHoWe9JXAgM0DpXqc-

Legacy versions
Spoiler:

Dragon Ball Infinite Fusion (April fools 2020)
Full download
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6az5vtlb29wozp1/dbz.zip/file
Patch [4.5.10.1]
https://mega.nz/file/RhtkAa7A#yx65wpT3T5oR7JouUpH_JMwSgYkz7r_KCXOXDbISCP8

Version 4.5.9
Full download
Mirror 1 (mediafire)
Mirror 2 (mega)

Version 4.4
Full download (4.3)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/dkcff1863vonsto/infinitefusion_4.3.3-fullgame.rar/file
Content patch (4.4)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/4aznwu1ingc7ow9/infiniteFusion_4.4_patch.rar/file

Version 4.0
Full download
http://www.mediafire.com/file/gvjh7733734l2ld/infiniteFusion_0.4_playtest_2018-03-25_FULL.zip

Version 3.0
Spoiler:

Instructions
Choose one of the two versions. Download it and extract it to play the game. Choose on of the "Updating from a previous version" links if you don't want to redownload the 90k+ sprites.
To update, simply extract the zip where the previous installation of the game is, replacing everything.

Red and Blue versions are exactly the same except that in Blue version, all trainers have reversed fusions. It is suggested to choose Red version if you're playing from an earlier version of the game.

3.1 Full download:
Red version
Blue version

Updating from an earlier version
Red version
Blue version

The first thing to do after updating your game to 3.0 is to go to the top floor of a Pokémon Center and talk to the Update Man.

IMPORTANT: If you want to continue playing from an earlier Save file, you have to edit the Game.ini file and change the 4th line to
Title=InfiniteFusion
Alternatively, you can find your Saved file folder in C:\Users\YourName\Saved Games\ and rename the folder called “InfiniteFusion” to “Pokémon Infinite Fusion”

Version 1.0 (Very old demo)
Full RPG Maker project

If you are updating from an earlier version, you might get stuck if you last saved in a map that no longer exists. These maps depend on which version you're updating from.
To be safe, I suggest you save inside of a Pokémon Center before updating and you shouldn't run into any problems.

Changelog
Click here to see the full changelog
[/spoiler]

Please note, the file is a lot larger than other Essentials games. There are lots of files in there, most of them sprites. The game folder is a little over 1gb when extracted so it's normal if it takes a while to extract everything.
If you see any bugs in the game (even small ones) or if you have any comments, suggestions about things you'd like to change, or if you just want to share your team, don't hesitate to post it in this thread!

About the game
Spoiler:

Check out the game's Wiki here!

Game mechanics
Spoiler:

The major feature of this fangame is that it allows any two Pokémon to be fused with each other.
This is done through an item called DNA Splicers that can be purchased in any Pokémart from the very beginning of the game.

Fused Pokémon are procedurally generated. A fused Pokémon behaves exactly the same as a regular Pokémon. They gain experience, learn moves, have abilities, and can even evolve. All of their attributes are a combination of the two fused Pokémon's attributes so you can get creative and experiment yourself.
There are 351 Pokémon available in the game. This includes all of the first two generations, as well as their cross-generation evolutions. This amounts to 123,552 possible combinations, meaning that you will rarely encounter the same fusion twice!

Pokémon Fusion
Evolution
Each halves of a fused Pokemon evolve separately.
So for Squirtle + Pidgey, you'll get:
Squirtgey -lvl16-> Wargey -lv18--> Wareotto -lv36--> Blasteot
Same thing with Pokemon that evolve with stone
As a note, trade evolutions now evolve at level 40.

Stats
As of version 4.1, stats are determined by a weighted average of individual stats.
Stats associated with the body (Attack, Defense and Speed) will be given more weight for the body's Pokemon while Special stats (Sp. Attack, Sp.Defense and HP) will be given more weight for the head's Pokemon)

So basically, the base stats will be calculated as such:
HP: (2/3) * headHP)) + ((1/3)*bodyHP))
Atk: (2/3) * bodyAtk)) + ((1/3)*headAtk))
Def: (2/3) * bodyDef)) + ((1/3)*headDef))
SpAtk: (2/3) * headSpAtk)) + ((1/3)*bodySpAtk))
SpDef: (2/3) * headSpDef)) + ((1/3)*bodySpDef))
Spd: (2/3) * bodySpd)) + ((1/3)*headSpd))

So for example, let's take a fusion between Gyarados and Caterpie .
Gyarados (HP:95 , Atk:125, Def:79 , SpAtk:60 , SpDef:100 Spd:81 )
Caterpie (HP:45 , Atk:30, Def:35 , SpAtk:20 , SpDef:20 Spd:45 )

A fusion of Gyarados as the body and Caterpie as the head would have the following stats:
Caterdos: (HP:62 , Atk:93, Def:64 , SpAtk:33 , SpDef:47, Spd:69 )

While a fusion of Caterpie as the body and Gyarados as the head would have those stats:
Gyarapie: (HP:78 , Atk:62, Def:50 , SpAtk:47 , SpDef:73, Spd:57 )

Types
Type is determined according to the first type of the head/color Pokémon and the second type of the body Pokémon (first if it only has 1 type)
If the two types are the same, then it will be single-type.

Here are a few examples to help you visualize it better:

Bellsprout (Grass/Poison) + Mr. Mime (Psychic/Fairy) -> Bellmime (Grass/Fairy)
Kadabra (Psychic) + Zapdos (Electric/Flying) -> Kadados (Psychic/Flying)
Geodude (Rock/Ground) + Mew (Psychic) -> Geoew (Rock/Psychic)
Tentacool (Water/Poison) + Zubat (Poison/Flying) -> Zucool (Water/Flying)
Zubat (Poison/Flying) + Tentacool (Water/Poison) -> Zucool (Poison)

There are some exceptions. Normal/Flying types are considered single-type Flying, Gyarados is considered single-type water and the Ghastly line are considered single-type ghost.

Movesets
A fused Pokemon gets the full movesets of both parents.
So Blastizard will learn Hydro Pump at level 60 and then Inferno at level 62.

Abilities
Fused Pokémon have access to the body’s first ability and the head’s second ability. The ability can be chosen when fusing.

Unfusing
You can use DNA Splicers on a fused Pokemon to unfuse it. However, you will not be able to unfuse a Pokemon that's been obtained in a trade without the upgraded DNA splicers. You also lose some levels in the process.

Story
Spoiler:

Silph Co. created an item that can fuse any two Pokémon together and they're selling it in every PokéMart! But Team Rocket might be planning a more sinister way to use this technology...

The game is closer to a romhack in spirit than to your typical Essentials game in a way. There is, admittedly, not a huge focus on plot. It's pretty much "Pokémon Red, but with fusions". Collect 8 gym badges, defeat Team Rocket and beat the Elite 4.

Postgame
Spoiler:

The story doesn't end after you collect 8 badges and defeat the Elite 4! Here is some of the postgame content that this game offers.
- 8 new badges to collect in the Johto region and the Sevii Islands, with new cities to explore, sidequests and puzzles.
- 25 legendary Pokémon to track down
- Rematch all 16 gym leaders to unlock the Super Elite 4 and the Engame Challenge Mode.
- A special challenger on top of Mt. Silver.

New areas
Spoiler:

Aside from just adding Pokémon Fusions, this game is also a re-imagined version of the original Pokémon games. And so, several areas have been added or expanded upon.

Crimson City and Route 23 A new city makes its appearance in the Kanto region, along with a whole new route north of Bill's cottage. The city was briefly mentionned in the Pokémon anime, but not much is known about it. You'll have to discover it for yourself once you get access to Surf!

Cinnabar volcano Cinnabar has an actual volcano that you can explore. Inside you'll find a bunch of fire and rock Pokemon such as Magmar, Rhydon, etc. This dungeon is also the new location of Moltres.

Celadon SewersA completely new dungeon that sprawls under Celadon City with wild Grimers and such.

Underwater: Dive will be a HM in the game so you'll be able to explore the depths of Kanto's water for the first time! They are mostly located around Cinnabar Island and the surrounding areas. You'll find a variety of Pokemon you'd normally only find by fishing such as Shellder, Krabby, Qwilfish, etc.

Johto: The Johto region wasn't originally in the RBY games or their remakes, but in Infinite Fusion you'll be able to travel there for the post-game and visit the region as it was three years before the events of GSC for the first time!
Sevii Islands: The first 3 Sevii Islands are in the game, along with several areas to explore and a new route that connects the three islands! Some say that there are legendary Pokémon lurking around the islands...

FAQ
Spoiler:

Are you affiliated with the Pokémon Fusion Generator website?
No. However, the owners of the website have given me permission to use their sprites in the game.

Which Pokémon are available in the game?
All of generation 1 and 2 are obtainable in the game as well as their cross-generation evolutions. There is also a selection of 76 additional Pokémon from generations 3 to 6 for a total of 351 Pokémon. All of them can be combined with every other Pokémon.

Are you going to add any more Pokémon?
No.

Can I play this game on mobile?
No you can’t . This game is for PC only and it will remain so until someone makes a mobile RPG Maker emulator that is compatible with Pokémon Essentials.

Can I play it on Mac?
Yes and no. The game is only compatible with Windows, but it's possible to run it on Mac by using Wine or a Windows emulator. This will affect the performance however.

I have already downloaded a previous version of this game. Do I have to redownload the whole thing?
Yes. Version 4.5 is not compatible with any of the previous versions. This will not affect your old savefile.

I upgraded from version 3.0 and now the game doesn't recognize my savefile
Edit the game.ini file and change the title to “InfiniteFusion” .Alternatively, you can find your Saved file folder in C:\Users\YourName\Saved Games\ and rename the folder called “InfiniteFusion” to “Pokémon Infinite Fusion”. Also, make sure to convert your Pokémon at the beginning of the game.

Some trainers are really overleveled. Do I need to grind more?
Probably not. Some opponents like Gym Leaders and other “boss” fights are supposed to be higher leveled. You can still beat them with Pokemon that are 10-15 levels lower.

Should I play randomized mode or classic mode?
If this is your first time playing the game, it is recommended to start with Classic mode.

I can’t find the option to randomize the game. Where is it?
When you start a new game you will be asked if you want to play Classic or Randomized. But the option will only appear if you already have an existing save file.

The game has been marked as ‘Completed’. Will it still receive updates?
Yes. Although the updates will mostly be bugfixes from now on.

Is there any way to get the other starters in the game?
Yes! There's a trade for a starter in the Vermillion Pokemon Center (it will only appear if you have done one of the other Pokemon center trades). Your brother/sister in Pallet Town will give you the remaining one once you have obtained 4 badges.

Where do I find this TM? / Is this TM in the game?
You can find a list of all the TMs available and move tutors along with their locations on the Wiki.

How many sidequests are in the game? Where can I find them?
There are around 35 sidequests in the game as of version 4.5. You can find a list on the Wiki, along with the rewards for each of them.

How can I know which Pokemon will be the body and which one will be the head when fusing two Pokemon?
The first Pokémon you pick is the body and the second you pick is the head. In earlier versions, it was determined by levels. Check out the Game Mechanics section for more information.

I got stuck, how can I get unstuck?
You can use the DEBUGGER item to get teleported back to the last Pokemon center you’ve visited. However, use this item ONLY when absolutely necessary or it could lead to unusual behavior.
If you’ve updated the game from a previous version and don’t have the item, make sure to talk to the Update Man at the top of any Pokemon Center.

The sprites are ugly! Can't you just remake them by hand?
There are over a hundred thousand possible combinations in the game so it's simply unrealistic to do everything by hand.
HOWEVER, the game allows you to replace the sprites yourself. Just add your Pokemon's new sprite in the Graphics/CustomSprites folder (make sure the new image is of the right dimensions and has the right name) and it will use this sprite instead of the generated one.

How does the game deal with trade evolutions
Pokemon that normally evolve by trading in the official games have been changed so that they now evolve by level.
You can find the full list of modified evolution methods here.

Where can I find a list of which Pokemon can be found where?
As a general rule, the encounter locations are the same as the official gen 1 games and their remakes, with altered encounter rates to account for the fact that all Pokemon are available in one version.
Here's a pastebin of the encounter data (it's not ordered, but Ctrl+F is your friend!)
https://pastebin.com/dN9ezeD7
It might not be 100% up to date, but it should give a good idea of the Pokemon distribution.

Can I do a nuzlocke run in this game
The game is not made with nuzlocke in mind. It is harder than your typical Pokémon game. A nuzlocke of this game is possible, but it will be very difficult.

How long is the game?
There are 8 badges to collect in the main story, plus 8 additional ones in the postgame. Depending on how fast you go, it should probably take you anywhere from 15 to 30 hours to finish the main game.

Can I get multiple save files?
Multiple save files are not officially supported. However, you can locate your save file folder in C:\Users\YourName\Saved Games\Pokémon Infinite Fusion. Rename the folder to something else and start a new game. You will then be able to go back to your old save file by renaming the folder to “Pokémon Infinite Fusion” again.

Will I be able to reuse my save file in later releases of the game?
Normally you should be able to, but I can't promise anything. As long as you make sure to be in a map that hasn't changed, there shouldn't be any problems.
Keep in mind that some older areas will have changed a lot too though, so it might be nice to start a new game as well!

Why is the download taking so long?
There are over 100 000 sprites in total (one for each possible fusion combination). It takes a long time to process that many files.

Why do every sprite combinations have to be downloaded instead of being generated directly in-game?
The game uses sprites from http://www.pokefusion.japeal.com/. I do not have access to the source code of the generator and thus, cannot generate the sprites myself.
Generating sprites in-engine would also likely cause some performance issues.

I'm starting a randomized game. Which BST range should I choose?
Choose a lower value for a more balanced experience. Choose a high value for a more random playthrough.

I can't find Flash to get through Rock Tunnel, where is it?
The scientist on the top floor of hotels will give it to you after you've completed a quest.

Didn't find your question? Try the FAQ page on the Wiki for a more up-to-date version.

Credits
Spoiler:

This game was made using several publicly available ressources. All credits to the respective makers.
Click here to see the full credits.
Please send me a PM if you notice an asset use in the game that you've made and you cannot find your name in the credits list or if you want it removed from the game.

This is a fanmade, nonprofit game. It is not affiliated with Nintendo, The Pokémon Company or Game Freak in any way. You can contact me at [email protected] for any further information.
Male
Seen September 21st, 2016
Posted December 17th, 2015
49 posts
5.9 Years
i love it...i've finished up to where the demo ends the game is great so far haha i did run into an error once when i viewed the pokedex it seemed to only happen after searching though...and it crashed but other then that there hasnt been anything too serious haha cant wait for the next update!

found a gamebreaking area just north of cerulean after beating the nugget bridge running to this spot freezes game...
Friend Code: 4141-4638-7879

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-_boSAMI8Tsrn6xpFuoSGQ Be sure to check out my youtube channel where i do Pokemon lets plays and Nuzlockes as well as other content :)

Schrroms

Male
Quebec
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
305 posts
5.3 Years
i love it...i've finished up to where the demo ends the game is great so far haha i did run into an error once when i viewed the pokedex it seemed to only happen after searching though...and it crashed but other then that there hasnt been anything too serious haha cant wait for the next update!

found a gamebreaking area just north of cerulean after beating the nugget bridge running to this spot freezes game...
Thanks! I'll upload a new version with the nugget bridge bug fixed. I'll look into the Pokedex glitch too, but the Pokedex is to be completely remade eventually anyway.

I'm glad that you enjoyed the demo! :)

Schrroms

Male
Quebec
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
305 posts
5.3 Years
I downloaded the demon but and completely unable to play it, i get this error
In Game.ini, try changing RGSS100J.dll to one of those:

RGSS101J.dll
RGSS102J.dll
RGSS102E.dll

and see if that works.

Schrroms

Male
Quebec
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
305 posts
5.3 Years
No luck with those unfortunately
Here's the .dll
http://www.mediafire.com/download/m1k3mfbat41a31d/RGSS100J.dll

Try putting it in the game folder. If it works, tell me and I'll include it in the .zip for future releases.
If it doesn't work, try putting it in C:\Windows\SysWOW64 or C:\Windows\System32

If that doesn't work either, then I really don't know!

Schrroms

Male
Quebec
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
305 posts
5.3 Years
It's spitting out another error now :P
[spoiler] http://gyazo.com/d6d9c4660b748de2bdab9c7838fa27dd [/spoile]
Damn.
Just remove 'Standard' from the line that says RTP1=Standard in game.ini and I think it should work.
Sorry about that!
Seen April 7th, 2016
Posted June 23rd, 2015
2 posts
5.1 Years
Hey so I think stats are combining incorrectly.
This Gyarados+Aerodactyl mix should have the following base stats based off averaging of the two
HP: 87.5
ATK: 115
Def: 72
SP ATK: 60
SP Def: 87.5
Speed: 105.5
However the stats it has don't match up. The stats (not base) I got are
This is level 20
HP: 68
ATK: 55
Def: 36
SP ATK: 44
SP Def: 45
Speed: 37
It has an impish nature. Speed is obviously way too low. Like it's speed should be 51-58. Special attack should be 29-35. It's too high instead. All the stat values are off.

I'd post a picture of it, but I need 5 posts.
Also a minor nitpick, but it'd be nice if an exception for gyarados was made so that it's retain water type regardless, acting like a single water type.

Looking at my pidgey mankey combo, it also has wonky stats. It also has incredibly low speed. It should have a base stat of 63, but the value I'm getting suggests the base stat is something like 23.

Schrroms

Male
Quebec
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
305 posts
5.3 Years
Hey so I think stats are combining incorrectly.
This Gyarados+Aerodactyl mix should have the following base stats based off averaging of the two
HP: 87.5
ATK: 115
Def: 72
SP ATK: 60
SP Def: 87.5
Speed: 105.5
However the stats it has don't match up. The stats (not base) I got are
This is level 20
HP: 68
ATK: 55
Def: 36
SP ATK: 44
SP Def: 45
Speed: 37
It has an impish nature. Speed is obviously way too low. Like it's speed should be 51-58. Special attack should be 29-35. It's too high instead. All the stat values are off.

I'd post a picture of it, but I need 5 posts.
Also a minor nitpick, but it'd be nice if an exception for gyarados was made so that it's retain water type regardless, acting like a single water type.

Looking at my pidgey mankey combo, it also has wonky stats. It also has incredibly low speed. It should have a base stat of 63, but the value I'm getting suggests the base stat is something like 23.
Thanks for letting me know, I'll look into it. And I agree about Gyarados. I think I'll add an exception for it, like I already do for the Gastly line.

Edit: Looking at the PBS file, Gyaradactyl has base stats of 87,115,72,60,87,105, which is how it should be, so I'm not sure what's causing this. Did you evolve it from something or did you directly fuse a Gyarados with an Aerodactyl? This might help me to find the source of the problem.
Seen April 7th, 2016
Posted June 23rd, 2015
2 posts
5.1 Years
Thanks for letting me know, I'll look into it. And I agree about Gyarados. I think I'll add an exception for it, like I already do for the Gastly line.

Edit: Looking at the PBS file, Gyaradactyl has base stats of 87,115,72,60,87,105, which is how it should be, so I'm not sure what's causing this. Did you evolve it from something or did you directly fuse a Gyarados with an Aerodactyl? This might help me to find the source of the problem.
I combined a Aerodactyl with a magikarp as the base (the 500 poke one)

Also it'd be nice if Charizard maintained it's primary typing when fused
Male
Seen June 8th, 2020
Posted July 29th, 2015
10 posts
5.1 Years
I was a bit surprised that this uses unusual sprites instead of the Standard Pokemon overworld sprites. If I may suggest, could you maybe make the running shoes toggle-able instead of having to Keep pushing the button?

Also, I have experienced a bug where I go to Viridian City and walk into the mart, when I move outside, I end up inside the street light next to the store and cannot move anywhere.

Edit: Also, not getting healed up after the first Battle with my rival was a surprise.

Double Edit: Also, sometimes wild Pokemon do not attack or do anything and instead just sit around and let me attack without anything.

Schrroms

Male
Quebec
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
305 posts
5.3 Years
I was a bit surprised that this uses unusual sprites instead of the Standard Pokemon overworld sprites. If I may suggest, could you maybe make the running shoes toggle-able instead of having to Keep pushing the button?
Will do. This should be easy enough.

Also, I have experienced a bug where I go to Viridian City and walk into the mart, when I move outside, I end up inside the street light next to the store and cannot move anywhere.
Aww crap, I shifted the map to the side a bit, but forgot to update the warps. Thanks for letting me know.

Edit: Also, not getting healed up after the first Battle with my rival was a surprise.
Didn't think of that. Will fix.

Double Edit: Also, sometimes wild Pokemon do not attack or do anything and instead just sit around and let me attack without anything.
Yeah, this is a known bug. This should be fixed once I upgrade to the newest version of Essentials. In the meantime, I like to pretend that it's a feature!
Male
Seen June 8th, 2020
Posted July 29th, 2015
10 posts
5.1 Years
Can you get normal Pokemon through breeding? Like, if I breed a Fusion of Squirtle with say Pidgey, with a Ditto, can I get Squirtle eggs? Is there a way planned to catch the remaining Starters or otherwise get them?

Can you, or are you planning to add the Feature for fused Pokemon to evolve? Can a fused Pokemon that uses Eevee as its main form evolve into the different elemental forms of Eevee with the other Pokemon fused too?

I saw that the other game using this Fusion Feature was taken down by Nintendo... anyone know why they did that? They don't seem generally bothered by fangames, so I wonder if they are likely to go after this game too if it becomes succesful.

Schrroms

Male
Quebec
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
305 posts
5.3 Years
Can you get normal Pokemon through breeding? Like, if I breed a Fusion of Squirtle with say Pidgey, with a Ditto, can I get Squirtle eggs? Is there a way planned to catch the remaining Starters or otherwise get them?

Can you, or are you planning to add the Feature for fused Pokemon to evolve? Can a fused Pokemon that uses Eevee as its main form evolve into the different elemental forms of Eevee with the other Pokemon fused too?

I saw that the other game using this Fusion Feature was taken down by Nintendo... anyone know why they did that? They don't seem generally bothered by fangames, so I wonder if they are likely to go after this game too if it becomes succesful.
Breeding isn't implemented yet, but yes I plan to do it in more or less the same way as you described.

Both parts of fused Pokemon evolve separately. So for instance, the evolution line of the Squirtle + Pidgey fusion would go like this:
Squirtgey -- lv16-> Wartorgey --lv18-> Wartoeotto --lv36--> Blasteot
Likewise, a fusion of Eevee + Squirtle will be able to evolve in Vaportle, Joltle or Flaretle.

Starters can be found (very rarely) in the wild in specific areas (that aren't yet in the demo, so don't bother looking for now!)

As for the game getting taken down by Nintendo, the only thing I can say is that I hope it doesn't happen! But I wouldn't be in a position to really be able to do anything about it if it did happen, unfortunately.
Male
49 posts
5.9 Years
i dont know if this has been brought up anywhere...i cant see it in your post (I probably did but didnt pay much attention) how are you going to go about trade evolutions is it going to be an item needed or do they just evolve by level up?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-_boSAMI8Tsrn6xpFuoSGQ Be sure to check out my youtube channel where i do Pokemon lets plays and Nuzlockes as well as other content :)
Male
49 posts
5.9 Years
yeah, I changed trade evolutions to level up. They evolve at level 50 iirc.
Yeah it's kind of a cheap way to do it, but it's just much simpler¸ and it works fine in my opinion.
very nice might start a lets play of the game when it gets further into it for my youtube channel :)