• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh, is that guy back again?

Years
  • Oh, is that guy back again?

Some of you may know me as Sheerow, Tom, or Golurk (or maybe even Ravio). I joined under the name GolurkIsDaBomb, but then I moved to this account after I first left PC. I'm currently 17 (will be 18 pretty soon) and am a senior in high school. I'm an American/Canadian who currently lives on the East Coast of the US. Some SUPER FUN facts about me are that I've played trombone for like 8 years, I play League of Legends (under the same name), I like to draw or sprite sometimes... not sure what else to put here so yeah ask away! I'll probably get around to answering. :D

Sirfetch’d

Hope I am allowed to ask you questions here

Do you really want to get back into competitive battling?

What did you think of the Walking Dead finale?

What do you think about the new TWD spinoff?

What is your favorite LoL skin that you own?

Do you believe that even the worst people in the word should be given a second chance at things?

How many pairs of sneakers do you own?

Favorite Disney movie?

When you made me Sandform how long did it take you to perfect it?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    What's your favourite flavour of Fanta?

Do you still want to be an environmentalist?

What's your favourite subject to study?

Have you ever wanted to move country, and if so where to?

Have you ever truly felt like you were in love?

How is your relationship with your family?

What's your biggest regret in life?

If we were all meeting up for a giant party at Sophie's house, what food would you bring for us?

Have you ever baked a cake?

Will you watch Eurovision with me?

Obligatory League question: Do you care about the LCS beyond watching the cool games, and if so why?

How close of a friend do you think it's possible to become with someone over the internet?

Have you had any serious medical issues in the past? (Don't answer if sensitive :D)

What's your favourite video game?

What's the most expensive purchase you've ever made?

Why did you made an AMA thread?

Ever wanted to try Rom Hacking?

Now that you're back on PC, where will you call your 'home'?

Do you want more questions after this?

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • If you were a cow in India, which celebrity would you sentence to execution by stepping in front of their car as they were driving by?

In League of Legends, if you could remove your most hated champ by also removing two champions you like to a certain degree, would you do it, and if so, which ones would it be.

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen Swellow?

Why do kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

Goku or Vegeta?

Favourite Zelda game?

When are you starting your Youtube channel?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Do you really want to get back into competitive battling?

Kind of but we'll see.

What did you think of the Walking Dead finale?

TWD and it's finale has felt a little overdramatic, but without the drama meaning a whole ton, unlike in the comic which was much darker and felt more gritty.

What do you think about the new TWD spinoff?

Haven't really looked into it. I may watch it.

What is your favorite LoL skin that you own?

Not sure. Lunar Goddess Diana is pretty sweet.

Do you believe that even the worst people in the word should be given a second chance at things?

I've always tried to allow for people to change and given them the benefit of the doubt. However, I don't believe in giving more chances to people who are abusive, be it physically, mentally, emotionally etc, people who spy, people who stalk or just people who do irreparable things.

How many pairs of sneakers do you own?

Two.

Favorite Disney movie?

Kinda hard to pick one I guess. Emporer's New Groove is one of them though.

When you made me Sandform how long did it take you to perfect it?

I honestly don't remember. It was Scarf who made it into a gif/better anyway.

What's your favourite flavour of Fanta?

I don't really like Fanta! The orange one is okay I guess?

Do you still want to be an environmentalist?

Eh well environmentalist is more someone who like, just someone who wants to protect the environment but doesn't necessarily look into the repercussions, and they don't as much look into the big picture of things. I'd rather do something with environmental science as it's much more logic driven, and looks at the big issues.

What's your favourite subject to study?

A lot of the time it depends on the teacher! Currently idk if I have one as I'm kind of just really tired of school XD. but I'm thinking of going into something related to environmental science or policy.

Have you ever wanted to move country, and if so where to?

Mm kind of! I'd like to definitely spend time out of the US, but I don't know about moving countries as I haven't really done any research into it haha. US has a lot of problems, but then again most other places do too. If I seriously consider it it won't be for a while heh.

Have you ever truly felt like you were in love?

Nah. Still young tho :p

How is your relationship with your family?

Good I'd say! I love them but I'm definitely ready to head off to college haha. I think if anything being able to explore life on my own without them will strengthen our relationship if anything.

What's your biggest regret in life?

Being hesitant in a lot of things1

If we were all meeting up for a giant party at Sophie's house, what food would you bring for us?

Uhhh I could make a lot of things! I'd probably make something cool like souffle. Or comfort food like Matzah Ball Soup!

Have you ever baked a cake?

I've made quite a few! Usually from scratch though I'm sure I made some box mixed ones when I was younger. I made an icecream cake which was pretty cool! It's a piece of cake to bake a pretty cake.

Will you watch Eurovision with me?

Sure! I don't really know if I'll enjoy it but why not!

Obligatory League question: Do you care about the LCS beyond watching the cool games, and if so why?

Uhhhh what is there beyond watching the cool games :D I kind of follow teams and have some favorites, but I'm not super loyal or up to date or whateva.

How close of a friend do you think it's possible to become with someone over the internet?

Pretty close! I know I have some pretty awesome friends. I do think it's easier for people online to misread how close friendships are, as there's more time to respond and like... perfect your response to things etc.

Have you had any serious medical issues in the past? (Don't answer if sensitive :D)

Never had anything diagnosed as being serious!

What's your favourite video game?

Uhhhhhhhh. I guess probably League at the moment? FEA is also pretty awesome.

What's the most expensive purchase you've ever made?

Either my 3ds or this. I also bought myself a Papasan chair when I was like 8 - not sure why I thought I needed it XD.

Why did you made an AMA thread?

Thought it'd be kind of fun! Also who doesn't love talking about themselves!

Ever wanted to try Rom Hacking?

Tbh I'm not good at coding so nah. As for designing stuff, that does sound kind of fun. I'm not super clear on what Rom Hacking entails though.

Now that you're back on PC, where will you call your 'home'?

Uhh probably where I've called home for the past 17 years or so. (my house)

Do you want more questions after this?

Sure!

If you were a cow in India, which celebrity would you sentence to execution by stepping in front of their car as they were driving by?

Probably Jenny McCarthy. Herd immunity is important, yo. :(

In League of Legends, if you could remove your most hated champ by also removing two champions you like to a certain degree, would you do, and if so, which ones would it be.

I would as there are like 120 champs so why not :D. I'd probably get rid of Katarina. She's not my most hated all the time, but she is the champ I think is most obnoxious to play against, as you can't keep her down and her passive is so freaking strong. I also just don't find her that fun to play. I'd remove Kalista and Annie. I like both of them, but I don't really enjoy facing them.

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen Swellow?

Why do kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

It's the taste you can see duh! But adults have bad eyesight, so that's why they don't love it.

Goku or Vegeta?

What are those?

Favourite Zelda game?

I've only played two, but A Link Between World's was amazeballs. Four Swords wasn't bad, but it definitely wasn't as good.

When are you starting your Youtube channel?

Probably never :D

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Is it a piece of cake to bake a pretty cake?

Can you just not wait to be king?

If you had to redefine 'Hakuna Matata' what would you make it mean?

What made you choose to be vegetarian?

Is I AM VEGEMITE your lord and saviour?

Favourite blob pokemon?

How do you feel about your life at the moment?

Who's the 6th Prime Minister of Australia and why would you be better?

What if outer space became inner space?

For fifty million dollars, would you eat a pile of crap?

When will Gary come home?

Years
  • How did you react when you learned Golurk could learn Fly?

Would you ever create a Golurk meme of your own?

Salvation

To be saved.
    Years
  • Are you classically trained on the trombone or did you just play it going through the public school system?

Years
  • Is it a piece of cake to bake a pretty cake?

As long as you do the cooking by the book it is!

Can you just not wait to be king?

I don't know what you're talking about, as I already am king!

If you had to redefine 'Hakuna Matata' what would you make it mean?

I'd make it mean uh... Tom is awesome idk.

What made you choose to be vegetarian?

I saw a documentary called Food Incorporated and I was like ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh uhhhhhhhhhhh. Not that the American produce industry is necessarily providing people with better quality foods but yeah.

Is I AM VEGEMITE your lord and saviour?

As I am a pretend Australian, of course they are!

Favourite blob pokemon?

Gulpin of course :D -3-

How do you feel about your life at the moment?

I'm antsy to move forward! I'm excited (but nervous) to be heading off to college, and away from my town. Not that I hate my town but it's just not very... stimulating I guess is the word?

Who's the 6th Prime Minister of Australia and why would you be better?

I have no clue, but I'm sure I could do a better job! How hard could running a continent be, let alone a country?

What if outer space became inner space?

We would die probably? It'd be like a black hole or some shiz right?

For fifty million dollars, would you eat a pile of crap?

I mean if I got it instantly sure, as I'm pretty sure I could pay for therapy/any medical needs resulting from it :D

When will Gary come home?

Hopefully soon :'(

How did you react when you learned Golurk could learn Fly?

I was pretty excited! I think it's pretty damn cool that we have flying robots (Iron Giant cough cough) in the pokemon world!

Would you ever create a Golurk meme of your own?

Nah haha.

Are you classically trained on the trombone or did you just play it going through the public school system?

Public school system! So I'm not exceptional at it. I considered getting private lessons, but it's always been more of a hobby for me than anything!

What are your thoughts on the whole Dota vs. LoL debate?

I've never played DoTA actually! I've tried watching some videos and learning about a few champions, but I don't exactttttly get how it works. Invoker seems cool though! So I guess I can't really comment on the debate other than to say LoL is pretty cool!

Do you own any Daria DVDs?

Nope! I watched it all on totally legal online sources! I actually didn't see the show until like last year or so.

Years
  • If you've played through the public school system, what's your favourite band piece?

Mm it's hard to pick one! The ones that were most fun to play because of being kinda challenging were uhhh... Northern Pines March, The Guillotine (?) and Carnival of Venice. The versions of them we played weren't incredibly hard but they were fun to play cuz you had to be pretty nimble. I also loved whenever we played Disney medleys cuz I love Disney. :D

Sirfetch’d

Ok so your current theme is obv OB but what is the deal with the new clone?(havent seen the show since season 2)

Are you ready for OitNB next month?

Are you looking forward to graduating?

What has being on PC taught you?

Years
  • Ok so your current theme is obv OB but what is the deal with the new clone?(havent seen the show since season 2)

I don't want to spoil things, so I'd say just watch it.

Are you ready for OitNB next month?

I suppose. Not as excited as I was for the second season though.

Are you looking forward to graduating?

Yup.

What has being on PC taught you?

How to make a thread on a forum.

What inspired that username? Do you miss your old one?

I was inspired to have this username by my friend Aslan who suggested it (maybe jokingly I don't remember) but I had had Sheerow for a while so I was like why not. I do kind of miss my old one but I can always switch back (so long as it's not stolen :<) Also it's my username on LoL, so I have it there!

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I WAS HALF JOKING

What are some of your favourite bands or artists?

Would you rather lose your hearing or sense of touch?

Favourite memory?

Is there any food that you'll refuse to eat other than meat and seafood?

What would you think if you met someone called Tommy Giraffe?

If you could have a hat, what hat would you want?

Is mayonaise an instrument?

Can you explain with science how Golurk flies?

Weird things you used to believe in?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Did you watch Eurovision, and if so who was your favourite country/what did you think of Slovenia? If not, why not and would you consider it for next year?

Years
  • I WAS HALF JOKING

What are some of your favourite bands or artists?

My favorite band.... I guess I'd have to say rubber? Honestly though I don't really have one I kind of just listen to whatever. And like I listen to a couple songs from one artist a couple from another etc. I'm a bad fan :(

Would you rather lose your hearing or sense of touch?

Ooh I honestly don't know. I think sense of touch because without hearing you miss out on so much surrounding you. The world would be very.... single point? Without hearing you can't sense what's around you or behind you. Plus you'd miss out on music and laughter and stuff. No touch would be easier to get used to I think.

Favourite memory?

Hard to say! There was a week at camp that was overall just really really fun, so maybe that?

Is there any food that you'll refuse to eat other than meat and seafood?

Ummmm not sure. Depends on how it's cooked or served for most things. I'm sure there are some but I can't think of them off the bat.

What would you think if you met someone called Tommy Giraffe?

I'd think they were drunk :D

If you could have a hat, what hat would you want?

I'd have a sombrero and I do have one :D

Is mayonaise an instrument?

Duh. Any respectable musician knows that!

Can you explain with science how Golurk flies?

Um it has rockets or something? and then the rockets go *fwoom* *fwoom* and it flies yeah :D

Weird things you used to believe in?

I used to believe I was in danger of thieves and murderers busting in through my window at night. I was a jolly child! Other than that I have no clue.

Did you watch Eurovision, and if so who was your favourite country/what did you think of Slovenia? If not, why not and would you consider it for next year?

I watched like the first 5 performances. Of the ones I saw I liked France and Israel, but all of them were good. Slovenia's was okay... I wasn't a super big fan of her voice. It was a little scratchy for me. I do wanna watch all of it next year as it was pretty neat :D

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    What kind of spriting did you do?

Do you have a favorite pixel artist?

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Have you ever seen the show Sleepy hollow?

Have you ever played Jak And Daxter game? How about The Last Of Us? Kingdom hearts?

What's your favorite console to play games on?

How does it feel to be the gravest Pokemon masher in history?

Years
  • What kind of spriting did you do?

Mostly I just did Fakemon, though I attempted some people and stuff. Did a bit of furniture at some point too. I've never been someone who is super patient with art so I think that's art of what led me to stopping. If inspiration strikes again though I'll definitely start up again and sprite whatever that may be :P

Do you have a favorite pixel artist?

Oh man there are tons of great pixel artists. I don't know any professionals by name but some from PC I really liked were Scarf, Alexial and Polloron. There are plenty of others but it's been a while since I've been active in A & D so I don't remember D:

Have you ever seen the show Sleepy hollow?

I've seen one episode! It was okay. I wasn't super sure what was happening exactly but it seemed kind of like a neat show. I think it wasn't so much my type of show I guess?

Have you ever played Jak And Daxter game? How about The Last Of Us? Kingdom hearts?

I have never played any of those! Never heard of Jak and Daxter. I don't have a PS4 so I couldn't play The Last of Us (also I tend to suck at shooters). However, I watched a let's play and I have to say that game was absolutely beautiful. The ending was so good and actually left me kind of hung up on it for a couple of days. The relationship between Joel and Ellie was just so well done. Kingdom Hearts I never had a big interest in playing and I guess never got around to it.

What's your favorite console to play games on?

Honestly I don't know. I don't really have a strong opinion. I think i tend to play most games either on PC or 3ds so i guess those?

How does it feel to be the gravest Pokemon masher in history?

Not sure what that means, but great I guess! :D

Back