• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Coldplay

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • I don't have their CDs, but I am a fan. ^_^;; I've liked basically every song I've heard, lol. I really like Yellow and the Scientist. XP

The radio station I listen to broadcasted their Toronto concert live... but I wasn't in the city because I was on a field trip. ;_; (That night was the worst night of the field trip because we were forced to listen to awful music all night XD)

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I love Coldplay's "Clocks" for some reason it touched me when I was skipping school @@; I never heard any other of their songs, but I'd like to ^_^

*dies of AIDS*

Years
  • There are lots of Coldplay songs that I like. I have all of their 3 albums but hardly any of their singles. I've watched that concert in Toronto in DVD and it was cool! XD

Alakazam

Banned
    Years
  • CaRtOON said:
    I love Coldplay's "Clocks" for some reason it touched me when I was skipping school @@; I never heard any other of their songs, but I'd like to ^_^

*dies of AIDS*

My introduction to them was when they played the theme "Clocks" for on Kurt Angle's video tribute when he came back from his neck injury. Let's just say it was a very good choice.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Aww, man! Everyone heard more of their songs but me! >_<;

I'll try to download some songs, which songs do yall recommend are good from Coldplay? @@;

*burps and dies*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Okay then *writes down* Yellow by Coldplay ^-^ Thanx, Oni_Flygon ^_^

Is the song "Rush Of Blood To The Head" any good? O_o;;

*drowns*

Years
  • It depends on your taste. It's full of British idioms. A rush of blood to the head means a sudden idea that's silly. But I personally recomend it to anyone who's depressed... XD

Back