• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild V appears...

VforVendetta

FC: 0318-9839-0614
Years
    • Age 30
    • OR
    • Seen Jun 27, 2015
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

A wild V appears...

Hey there!
    No, I'm not really here to overthrow a government, and no, I am not a part of Anonymous. I am simply a huge fan of the film and chose it as my username many years ago.
    A bit about me: a college student, a gamer, and a guitar player. I own a 3DS, a laptop, an Xbox One, an Xbox 360, a Wii U, and a totally gorgeous 55-inch HD TV. I absolutely love earning achievements and spend a large amount of my time online playing on Kongregate.com, a flash game website that adds badges to their games. I've been a moderator there on Kongregate for many years now, and have had the opportunity to develop a lot of connections and earn a lot of achievements there. It has been one of my passions ever since high school. If you're curious about Kongregate feel free to send me a PM and I'll recommend some really good flash games. They also do mobile games.

Anyway! Regarding how I got here, I am also a huge fan of Pokemon. I started off with almost no shinies and now I have a very massive collection. My first shiny Pokemon was a Doduo that I caught in the Safari Zone in Fire Red (of all places!), which I later evolved to Dodrio and regrettably lost. :( But these days I do have Powersaves, and so I have been working on getting every single Pokemon with 4 egg moves, their hidden ability, and of course 6 IVs and shiny with a beneficial nature. I'm blown away at how I can almost completely edit any Pokemon with Powersaves now (nature, IVs, even moves and abilities now), and I enjoy having that available to me. I still spend a lot of time breeding Pokemon, it's not easy to work on getting every single Pokemon as a perfect shiny.

With that being said, I pretty much just found these forums on Google, but it actually seems like there's a pretty fantastic community here! I will definitely stick around and contribute some of my wisdom and opinions on the various threads I see. And of course, I'm definitely up for trading. :) See you guys around.

-V

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Good day! It's nice to formally meet you, and thanks for the props in the Welcoming Pokemon Eggs thread. ^^ I'm Dragon! I'm quite impressed with your video game system collection, haha. I myself own a NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Xbox, Xbox 360, PS1, PS2, Wii, Wii U, PS3, PS4, and 3DS. I don't really focus on accomplishments all that much as I'm more casual than anything, but yeah. Anywho, a big welcome to the forums. <33

But good that you're liking the community here so far. I hope that you'll like our Trade Corner section here, as it's of course a really great place to trade pokemon with other members. They're really nice too! At any rate, if you have any questions about the forums, you can ask me! Have a great time, and I hope to see you again soon! You seem really cool. :3

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    That intro is amazing, I love it. Anyway, welcome to PC! I'm pretty sure everyone starts having no shinies, but I do have a couple myself. I do actually own a similar game system collection though, just swap the 360 and XBONE with the PS2 and PS3 and remove the Wii U, which I'd really like to have at one point, if only for HD Smash. I did actually attend Kongregate for some time albeit under a different username. I won't really go out of my way to get achievements in every game but it's nice to have them.

I hope you have a good time here! =3

Years
  • Wow this has to be one of the most unusual intros I've ever seen, but hey at least you're not planning world domination hahahaha because that's a staff thing. Anyways, welcome aboard V!

You seem to love gaming if you were able to have all of those gaming systems at once, any fave games you love to play on them? I'm a bit more on the casual side of things since my hectic lifestyle limits me away from competition, but maybe consider looking around our Video Games section when you can, especially with E3 going on again.

Well, not much else to end this on since the others covered what I was going to say but I hope you enjoy the community, and uh I'll catch you later of all things I guess!

Years
  • I have no idea what any of the beginning of your intro meant but it 'twas AMAZING. All I could imagine was some really stylish and wicked eccentric guy. Other than that I got a good laugh trying to read the beginning. {XD} I could barely pronounce half the words. Bravo! Oh and uh welcome to PC.

VforVendetta

Years
    • Age 30
    • OR
    • Seen Jun 27, 2015
    Thanks, guys. :) Seems like a nice place to be a part of.
    Bonus points for my username not being taken too!

And Hikamaru, I've been playing a lot of Dark Souls lately, as well as Black Ops 2 Zombies. Always been a huge fan of killing zombies.
    Regarding Pokemon, I play my 3DS primarily on the bus to school/work unless I'm using Powersaves.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • oh i love your intro! it seems you already know how to make good posts ^_^. anyways, welcome to pc! it seems you have a lot of gaming consoles so you should check out the video game section of the forum! also since you like pokemon, you should check out the general pokemon section as well. let me know if you need any help or just a friend, drop a vm!

VforVendetta

Years
    • Age 30
    • OR
    • Seen Jun 27, 2015
    oh i love your intro! it seems you already know how to make good posts ^_^. anyways, welcome to pc! it seems you have a lot of gaming consoles so you should check out the video game section of the forum! also since you like pokemon, you should check out the general pokemon section as well. let me know if you need any help or just a friend, drop a vm!

Definitely a huge fan of gaming! It's an absolutely wonderful waste of time. Good way to relax after work though.
    I think I may start a trading thread soon here too. I'm almost finished with the first generation of Pokemon, and then will need Johto pokemon with 4 egg moves.
    An even better way to integrate myself into the community would be to do a giveaway though. :D

Years
  • Care to share your awesome TV with me? xD;;; I use an old computer screen, probably from around 10 years ago, as my TV and it's a pain.. huge reason why I hardly watch things. Not really wanting to spend my money on a better one either.

That said, big welcome to the forum, V! Nice hearing that you've racked up such a big shiny collection. Takes ages but always nice looking through your achievements by the end of it all. Wonder when I'll get my shiny Chespin? Probably by the time I'm 60 years old. Ugh. See you around and have a blast!

VforVendetta

Years
    • Age 30
    • OR
    • Seen Jun 27, 2015
    I have a 6 IV and shiny Chespin with 4 egg moves for you if you have a Snorlax with self-destruct, sheep. >:D

Back