• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heyo, it's some dude from the internet.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
*ahem!*

Yo! What's up? I'm [REDACTED], but you can call me Haloh, if you wanna!

Of course, since I'm here, you can expect me to enjoy, heck, LOVE roleplaying, and I do! Ever since I played my first (real) video game, I had a great amount of trouble NOT imagining myself in the game, doing whatever my character was doing. So, as you can imagine, I'll love it here, and I'm willing to bet the people here are pretty sweet too.

Well, I suppose that's all I really have to say. I have high hopes to be active often on this site, and high hopes to impress some of the people here!

<3 from da best, Haloh~

Huseyin

Not positive, not negative
Years
Welcome HalohbotTech, as you may know there is a roleplaying section here. If you have any questions or if you just want to chat you can VM me. hope seeing you around.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
Hello, welcome to PC! There's a Roleplaying section on this forum as was already mentioned, but do also check out the Video Games board to discuss games in general if you'd like. I don't really have much else to say, so why not tell us what videogames you like besides Pokémon?

Anyways, hope you have a great time, and PM/VM me if you'd like someone to talk to. =3

Years
Welcome aboard to you too, Haloh! Love that avatar of yours, assuming you love Ampharos by any chance?

As the others already covered, the Roleplay Theatre section is definitely where you want to go for all roleplaying needs, with a great variety of Pokemon and non-Pokemon roleplays. The resident trio of mods, Mana, Gimmepie (he's new to the job, only got modded 2-3 days ago) and Apotheosis (she's taking a break from staff, but that won't stop her from helping you) are always there if you need them.

Well, that settles everything so do have fun and I hope you do stick around and enjoy PC!

Years
brb clinging to your adorable signature ;-;
Welcome to PC, Haloh! Awesome to meet you!

You sound just about as obsessed as me, haha. Pokemon's pretty amazing and keeps getting more exciting with every new game. Posting around here is a journey on its own too so hope you'll consider sticking around long-term! Tons to talk about when it comes to such an awesome franchise, right? :') Enjoy your time and such!

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
hello haloh and welcome to pc! i must say your avatar is very cute. is ampharos your favorite pokemon? if you like to replay, you should check out the roleplaying section. i've never been able to get into that section of the forum, but i've heard it's very popular. let me know if you need any help or a friend, just drop a vm.

Back