• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 25, 2015
Hi, I'm going by ShinyFletchling. Ever since I played my friend's Pokemon X, I have loved the look of fletchling (fire types are my favorite) and it was my first shiny Pokemon. My goal is to play every Pokemon game made by Nintendo and probably a few fan made games. I'm so glad I found PC so I can learn more about the technical side of Pokemon such as stats and team building, since I never really understood it before. I might even make my own game. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!

Years
Hi there Fletchling! I really like Fletchling myself as well, especially how it gains Fire-type and makes itself different from other early-game birds.

So, someone who's interested in competitive battling and fangames? Looks like you might love the Battling & Team Building section, as well as ROM Hacking and Game Development. They should have all that covered, especially as the competitive and fangame departments are huge here so you'll find tons to do there.

Anyways, good luck enjoying the community and finding new friends. I should just leave the exploring to you for now, but I'll be sure to catch up with you soon!

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Hey ShinyFletchling, welcome to PC (: Ooh, play every Pokemon game made by Nintendo? :O Have you played many of the spin-offs so far, or have you mostly stuck to the main-series games like X and Y?

I'm also quite jealous of you finding a shiny Fletchling, not because I particularly like Fletchling but just because I've never had any luck when looking for shinies in the past :P Maybe some of your luck will rub off onto me!

Hope you enjoy your time here (:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hi! How are you; welcome! My name is Dragon and it's wonderful meet ya'~ ♥ I think Fletchings are pretty cute though I haven't exactly used one in my Pokemon Y run-throughs yet. But, that's a pokemon that I will definitely try out sometime, since it'll be cool to have a stellar flying type on the team! Anywho, it's cool that you wanna play every pokemon game; they'll have more games soon indeed, with their anniversary coming up! But yeah, it's nice to have you on the forums since you seem pretty cool~

I hope you enjoy yourself here! If you need any assistance or would just like to chat sometime, feel free to PM me. ♥ Have a great weekend!

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
Welcome to PC! Fletchling is pretty cute, I must admit, and Talonflame is a very useful for both Flying-type and Fire-type coverage. Check out the Battling & Team Building board if you'd like to learn more about competitive battling. There's also a ROM Hacking section for fanmade hacks, there are some really good ones there.

Anyway, I hope you have a good time here. =3

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
hello Fletchling and welcome to pc! that's cool that you have a goal to play every pokemon game! i'm not even quite sure what the total is haha. anyways, you should check out the Pokemon Discussion forums so you can talk about the different pokemon games you've played! Also, check out the ROM Hacking section if you want to find other people who create games like you want to create! let me know if you need any help or just a friend, drop a vm.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 25, 2015
Well, I've only actually played Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, and Platinum all the way through, so it will be hard. I plan on playing at least all the main games. I don't have the consoles to play any others, unfortunately. But if I ever get them, I will try. I know it will take a long time, but I'm determined! Any suggestions for what I should play next?

Years
Welcome fletchling,

Fletchling is very useful pokemon especially if you get one with its hidden ability. Very cool concept as well, definitely one of the better starter birds. Its very lucky you found a shiny of too. Ive been playing pokemon since the originals and have never found a shiny ( although I don't actively search for them).

You've already played my favorite game (which is platinum) but if your looking for a suggestion of what to play next id suggest soulsilver or heartgold. They are quite longer than the rest but you get to visit 2 separate regions. If you enjoy ruby/sapphire there is also the OR/AS remakes they are quite good. What is your favorite so far?

Anyway scroll through the forums there is a place for everyone.

Huseyin

Not positive, not negative
Years
Welcome to the PC. I really like fletchling too! I Always use it competitivly and everytime i play pokemon X/Y I use it! how about playing Pokemon black and white and maybe after that black and white 2? Those are personally my favorite games and the story is the best!

Years
That's a pretty cool goal.. despite how time consuming it'll be. I'd love to play through them all too at some point, or at least all from a specific set. Otherwise I'd be here forever aha. D8 Welcome welcome, ShinyFletchling! You've pretty good taste in Pokemon and are lucky to find a shiny Fletch, I'm still breeding for those few shinies I really want. Such bad luck.

Kick back and have a good time. <3 If you'd like to talk I'm also always open.

Back