• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im New

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 29, 2016
Hey I've been playing pokemon ever since it was on gameboy advance. I just want to meet people that like pokemon too and yea.......my avatar is kinda boring. BUT this forum looks so big and fun!

Ok Bye.

Years
Hi Milo! Welcome to PC. ^^ I started Pokemon ages ago with R/B so we're both pretty old fans. Do you have a favorite game? You'll definitely meet lots of awesome people here so have a great time and if you need anything, just ask!

Years
I don't think your avatar's boring at all. But on that note, hello and welcome!

So, you've been playing Pokemon since 3rd Gen? That was actually when I started playing the games as well so something in common here, and hey if you are looking for friends who love Pokemon you came to the right community indeed, and with Get-Together just around the corner I hope you can stick around for the events and take part.

Have a great weekend yourself and do enjoy your time at PC! I'm always here if you want someone nice to chat with, so do stop by my profile if you are interested.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 29, 2016
Hi Milo! Welcome to PC. ^^ I started Pokemon ages ago with R/B so we're both pretty old fans. Do you have a favorite game? You'll definitely meet lots of awesome people here so have a great time and if you need anything, just ask!

Thanks! I really don't have a favorite game, I just play the games knowing that its gonna be just as good as the last one but I guess emerald or platinum.

I don't think your avatar's boring at all. But on that note, hello and welcome!

So, you've been playing Pokemon since 3rd Gen? That was actually when I started playing the games as well so something in common here, and hey if you are looking for friends who love Pokemon you came to the right community indeed, and with Get-Together just around the corner I hope you can stick around for the events and take part.

Have a great weekend yourself and do enjoy your time at PC! I'm always here if you want someone nice to chat with, so do stop by my profile if you are interested.

U are Awesome! Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
hello milo and welcome to pc! it seems you have already got the hang of posting! it's okay if your avatar is plain, you should check out the art & design section of the forum to see if someone could make one for you, or i could! if you don't have a favorite game, do you have a favorite pokemon? you should check out the pokemon discussion forum to look at the sections to discuss different pokemon games. also, they have competitive battling and trading if you're into that. let me know if you need any help or just a friend, drop a vm.

Years
Oh no your avatar is not boring huh polka-doted. Bettter than mine nonetheless im using a default one. Welcome to PC

I started with the originals. Always nice to meet an older fan. So do you have favorite pokemon or type? I have a personal soft spot for Butterfree
and any ice type.
Any i hope you enjoy your time here. People here are very friendly and easy to talk to.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
Welcome to PC! Gen 3 is where I also started, and I like it the most pokémon-wise. Do you have a favourite generation yourself? We'd love to know. =3

I hope you have a great time, and PM/VM me if you'd like someone to talk to.

Huseyin

Not positive, not negative
Years
Welcome to the Pokecommunity. If you are looking for new friends, The get together is just around the corner. If you have a question or just want to talk you can Always VM me!

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Hey Milo, welcome to PC 8) Always great to meet other long-time fans. There's a good mix of people here, from those who have been playing religiously since RB to those who only just started with XY, and then those who don't even play the games anymore. PC definitely looks like a massive forum but what I've found is everyone is super welcoming and friendly, so hopefully you'll be able to make some friends here (:

Looking forward to seeing you around the forum!

Back