• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newbie :]

Years
Hi everyone! I'm new to the forums. I'm a big time Pokemon player like everyone else and also a fakemon artist. I hope to have a good time with you all here!

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2015
Hey KronicK! I'm also really new to the forums. I've only been on for about a day, but if you enjoy pokemon, you're in the right place! Everyone here is rather friendly! Add me if you want to battle, trade or talk some more!

IGN: Scott
FC: 4785-6697-2876

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Hi KronicK! Welcome!

I see you've already found your way to the Pokémon sections, but if your you're a fakemon artist, why not open a thread atArt and Design to showcase them? There are many other cool fakemon sprites and other artworks there.

Have fun on PokéCommunity!

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Hey KronicK! Welcome to PC (:

I love your avatar! Is that one of your Fakemon, or is it art from something else that I'm not recognising? I'd definitely love to see some of your Fakemon sometime though, you can post some of them in the Art section like Lycanthropy pointed out. I used to make my own Fakemon a few years ago and I love the creativity that's involved, not just with designing a Fakemon but with all the thought that goes into it - the concept, the typing, even things like dex entries if you go as deep as I did.

Looking forward to seeing you around! 8)

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hiya! Cool that you're also a big time player too; what's your favourite game in the series? Right now I'm really loving Emerald but HeartGold is also a big fav, as well as Platinum being amazing too. But yeah, if your an artist, maybe you can share your work over on the Art & Design board sometime! That'd be cool! At any rate, hope you have a grand time! Lemme know if you have any questions. Have an awesome weekend~ <33

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
hello KronicK and welcome to pc! since you love playing pokemon, you should check out the pokemon general section to learn about trading and competitive battling. also, you should post a fakemon gallery in the graphic and art section. i post their often, so i would love to see your work! let me know if you need any help or just a friend, drop a vm!

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
Welcome to PC! It's really cool that you're an artist, I can't draw for crap so I have a lot of respect for people who can do it. Check out the Art & Design board if you'd like to share your creations. Why not tell us what games you like besides pokémon, as well?

Hope you have a great time, and PM/VM me if you'd like someone to talk to.

Huseyin

Not positive, not negative
Years
Welcome to the PC! I really love your avatar, Me myself can't make any fakemon so it's really cool you can do it! You can check out the Art&Design Board if you want to share what you have made. If you have any questions or if you just want to chat you can Always VM me!

Years
Oh, that's pretty cool - I'm an artist myself and am always happy seeing others who enjoy drawing. Haven't been the most motivated as of late but it's a fun way to pass the time even if I am insanely picky with my art. :D; Any plans to make a gallery in our art forum?

That aside, welcome to PC, KronicK! Hope you'll have an awesome experience posting around te forum and will stick around.

Back