• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New

Years
  • Mornin,
    Guess i should introduce and tell a lil about myself.

In game name is Tinsliegh (thanks to the wife i am female *sigh*) playing Omega Ruby. Ermmm.... I am a breeding junky with an OCD complex on having 6 IV of every breedable pokemon i can get my hands on. So if ya got a junk female pokemon i dont have an willing to throw away... ill takem, and buildem up special lol

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Hey Tin Tin! Welcome to PC :3 Ahaha I've never had the patience to meticulously breed Pokemon but I know heaps of people here who do! You might like to check out the Trade Corner to see if anyone's willing to take you up on your offer 8)

Looking forward to seeing you around, hope you enjoy the forum!

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC! I don't really do a lot of breeding in the games but I have a lot of pokémon on both X and AS so I can probably give you a couple if you want. You can also check out the Trade Corner board if you want to trade some of your pokémon.

Hope you have a great time here! =3

Years
  • Welcome to the forum! You seem like a great person to know! I dabble in breeding myself and think I've gotten pretty okay at it myself! :)

Huseyin

Not positive, not negative
    Years
  • welcome to the PC. You'll find a lot of people who want to trade in the Trading section. It's a lot of fun! If you have a question or just want to chat you can Always VM me!

Years
  • Hiya Tin! Welcome to PC. :D That's quite the goal and I'm sure you'll be busy for a while haha.. I don't think I'd have the patience for that. Breeding even a few 4-6IV shinies is hard enough, especially when I don't end up getting the gender I want, so that exhausted me enough to take a few months-long break from AS.

Have fun here and such! Am sure you'll have plenty to chat about as a Pokemon breeder. ^^

Years
  • Thanks, the only problem i have with trading is i can only trade certain days since i have no internet due to living so far out in the country other then my phone and i tend to work alot. So, makes it a chore, been doing wonder trades throwing away all my 4 and 5 iv pokes hoping for stuff i dont have lol.

Years
  • Welcome to the forum! You seem like a great person to know! I dabble in breeding myself and think I've gotten pretty okay at it myself! :)

I have a specific approach for breeding 6 IV Pokemon. Its just natures and egg moves thatll give me the head ache.

Years
  • I have a specific approach for breeding 6 IV Pokemon. Its just natures and egg moves thatll give me the head ache.

Oh interesting. Do you ever use the Everstone to secure the nature? Or are you unable to because of your 6IV method?

Years
  • Oh interesting. Do you ever use the Everstone to secure the nature? Or are you unable to because of your 6IV method?

I typically use an everstone mainly
    keeping a nuetral nature. But getting 6 IV and
    The nature i want, is rough. Also understand though, i am putting together a base set to work with for all families and they are tied together so will carry the nuetral nature throughout the process until i figure out how i want to build each individual one.

Years
  • I typically use an everstone mainly
    keeping a nuetral nature. But getting 6 IV and
    The nature i want, is rough. Also understand though, i am putting together a base set to work with for all families and they are tied together so will carry the nuetral nature throughout the process until i figure out how i want to build each individual one.

Oh wow! That's really interesting, you definitely get a lot more detailed than I do. I usually just go to look at what parents I might be able to use from what's in my box and then try to get 5IVs in the right places. Do you write all the information out?

Years
  • Oh wow! That's really interesting, you definitely get a lot more detailed than I do. I usually just go to look at what parents I might be able to use from what's in my box and then try to get 5IVs in the right places. Do you write all the information out?

Unfortunatly yes, and ohhhh how the wife is making fun of me. I have to keep track of my breeders, its a must otherwise i risk deleting them by accident or creating more copies then i need. It keeps things organized, granted once i start working on egg moves down the road........ ill have to redo it all *sigh*

Years
  • Unfortunatly yes, and ohhhh how the wife is making fun of me. I have to keep track of my breeders, its a must otherwise i risk deleting them by accident or creating more copies then i need. It keeps things organized, granted once i start working on egg moves down the road........ ill have to redo it all *sigh*

Lol! Well, there are certainly worse activities you could be engaged in! But at least she can get some amusement out of it. But wow, you're so organized with it. I'm kinda lazy admittedly. Most of the time I don't even mark the Pokemon when I put them in the PC xD I always tell myself I'm gonna do it, but never end up doing it.

Years
  • Lol! Well, there are certainly worse activities you could be engaged in! But at least she can get some amusement out of it. But wow, you're so organized with it. I'm kinda lazy admittedly. Most of the time I don't even mark the Pokemon when I put them in the PC xD I always tell myself I'm gonna do it, but never end up doing it.

Well my base ideal is this, i only want to have to do it the hard way once. Plus, i want to build a competitive team eventually, only 1 pokemon i know i want in my team and thats Gengar (Hopefully Shiny 6IV) but, thats little down the road but, ill have the base layout to either make a 6 iv fairly easily for either myself or for someone with very limited difficuly. Which will make filling the other 5 slots outside of Gengar easier.

But i have a laundry list Of pokemon still i need. Pretty stupid long tbh haha

Years
  • Welcome aboard then. Breeding is an art indeed, an art that I have no time to practice, unfortunately!

Hahaha Frustrating and yet rewarding art indeed. I was in the process of typing how much a pain Torchic was being and poof! 6 iv Torchic. But still need to get a female and 12.5% chance stinks to start with lol

Years
  • Well my base ideal is this, i only want to have to do it the hard way once. Plus, i want to build a competitive team eventually, only 1 pokemon i know i want in my team and thats Gengar (Hopefully Shiny 6IV) but, thats little down the road but, ill have the base layout to either make a 6 iv fairly easily for either myself or for someone with very limited difficuly. Which will make filling the other 5 slots outside of Gengar easier.

But i have a laundry list Of pokemon still i need. Pretty stupid long tbh haha

Gengar is a great Pokemon to have, so you should definitely put one on a competitive team. You'll be in good shape once that time comes because you'll have so many options for parents and it shouldn't take all that long for you to get your team together.

Years
  • Gengar is a great Pokemon to have, so you should definitely put one on a competitive team. You'll be in good shape once that time comes because you'll have so many options for parents and it shouldn't take all that long for you to get your team together.

Ya, made a Timid 6 IV Ghastly earlier, though i think i am going to shoot for a shiny version for my main roster

Back