• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MusicClues Here!

MusicClues

Mashup Maker and Sun/M/XY Champion/Master
    Years
    Hi, Guys! The Name's MusicClues! Longtime Pokemon Fan Since My First Video game, Pokemon Gold. I Hope to Make Friends, Help with Projects and Battle! And In case you Seen My Profile pic before, Yes I'm The MusicClues From YouTube.
    Hope to Battle you guys Someday! MC out!

Edit: I forget to mention, I'm Very good at Making Mashups and That I own Pokemon OR and AS! Sorry!

Last edited:

GengyGengar

Sp00py
    Years
    Well hey, MusicClues! Welcome to PC, I'm sure you'll love it here! There are plenty of friendly and welcoming people here that you can make friends with, and lots of places to discuss your interests with like-minded people! Enjoy your time here~

MusicClues

Mashup Maker and Sun/M/XY Champion/Master
    Years
    Hi there! and welcome to PC! is really nice to have you here!

Pokemon was your 1st game? that's really cool! my first game was the first Sonic game for the Sega Genesis. You're going to make a lot of friends here, trust me! and I didn't had the chance to play OR/AS, haha. So you have a Youtube channel? we have a let's play section here, maybe you want to check that out! and how's your channel going?

Oh, if you ever need anything, feel free to ask me! I wish you lcuk, hope you enjoy your stay here! :)

Really? I hope so. Oh, I Also Should Mention I'm A Music YouTuber. Ya got a Music Selection? As for my Channel, It's good. Your First game was Sonic 1? Nice! Love the The Blue Blur! See Ya Around, Arch!

Drogan

Master of the Cannons
    Years
    Welcome MC! You had a great game to be your first!Hope you have a great time on the forums. I'll be sure to check out the mash ups!

Years
    Hey MC! Welcome to PC!

Have you been battling a while? I never got into battling outside random battles on Showdown but team building/breeding's very fun. Keeps me quite busy post-game in Pokemon.

But yes, we do have a music board. c= It's over at Culture & Media. Enjoy your time here and hope you'll be around for a while!

Years
    Lol welcome to PC MusicClues!

It's crazy that you remember your first video game. I can't even remember what I ate yesterday >.< It sounds like you're quite the Pokemon player since Gold was your first. What Pokemon game has been your favorite through the years? I personally loved Black the most even with the hate it gets, although Pearl/Diamond/Platinum comes at a close second.

Anyways have a great time here and I hope to see you around!

Back