• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greeting From Oregon, USA

Years
    Hello PokeCommunity Members,

I go by TaureanAngel but prefer to be called Chrissie or Chris. I am not new to Pokemon just to this forum. I discovered it purely by chance and I look forward to my time here. I am a 33 year old College student going for my AAS (Associates of Applied Sciences) in ECE (Early Childhood Education) with the goal of becoming a Preschool Teacher.

I have played almost every Pokemon game they've created to date with the exception of Gen 6 (waiting to afford them :P). My all time favorite is Pikachu Pokemon Yellow and I love playing the older versions of games. Not withstanding the newest games and the very first Pokemon games (Original RBY, GSC) I own every game and still thoroughly play them (even the ones for N64 and GC).

My top favorite Pokemon are as follows: Pikachu, Raichu, Lucario, Nidoking, Rapidash, Raticate, Ekans, Ursaring, Mewtwo, Houndoom, Arcanine, Blaziken ,Celebi, Suicune, Flygon, Milotic and so many more but these are the ones I tend to like the most.

I'm trying to build an all Electric Pokemon team for BLK 2 but still working out the details. I've never completed a game using just one specific type so it will be a fun and welcoming challenge.

I look forward to making some new friends and learning new things. Thank you for reading ~^_^~
    For those interested, I'm also a Sims 3 fan and can be found on their site!! (Username on here is NOT the same for there) If you want to know more just ask!!

Vengeful One

I'll put something amazing here eventually...
    Years
    Welcome to PC Chrissie! There are many exciting things to do on here. If you are interested in challenges, there are some threads on here that contain some really interesting and original challenges. I am sure that you will love the community and people here. I hope you have a a spectacular time here in the forums!

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    It's so awesome to see older Pokemon fans here! The PokeCommunity is pretty diverse, so you'll be amazed at the different backgrounds we have here! It's nice to meet you, Chrissie, and welcome to the community. :)

I do consider Raichu and Milotic as one of my favorites too~ They are part of my Kanto & Hoenn teams. For those two regions alone, there are soo many good Pokemon to use...you just gotta build teams for it! Right now I am playing XY to rebuild a team I previously lost, and it was a good one too. D:

If you like, visit the Challenges section, I believe there's a Monotype challenge you might be interested in completing? Since you're building an electric team and all, maybe you should check that out!

Anyways, enjoy your time here at PC, and don't hesitate to message me should you have any questions. :3 See ya around. :)

Years
    Apparently your account is a few months old, but you weren't that active around then so you're still new to us. Nice to meet you too Chrissie!

One thing that's cool is that there's so much member diversity here, and while we're mostly teens and people in their 20's, it's always nice to see some older peeps such as yourself around because it shows that you are never too old to be a Pokemon fan. No surprise you mainly love the older generations over the newer ones, given the huge nostalgic connection they can have on many veterans of the franchise.

As mentioned earlier, you might enjoy our Challenges section but do explore and see what else interests you. I'll be catching you later Chrissie, and don't hesitate to leave me a visitor message anytime!

GengyGengar

Sp00py
    Years
    Well hi there, taureanangel! Welcome to PC! There's plenty of places to discuss your favourite things, and plenty of members to make friends with! If you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone! Enjoy your time here~

You like the Pikachu line? Have a cookie for good taste. Plus you're building an all electric team which is great since it's my favorite type. :D; haha welcome welcome, Chris!

Much luck with college, I'm really glad to be done personally even if the job hunt is a pain in the behind.. but we'll both get there. Enjoy your stay and hope you'll stick!

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
    Heya, welcome to PC, Chris! Oh wow, that's amazing!

Oh man, Pikachu Yellow - reminds me of the days where I dunno what I should do, haha. Man... that's really amazing. I don't own much of the Pokemon game merchandise, I'm dirt poor so I'm definitely not a collector. XD

There's a lot of Pokemon you like - it's hard not too! There's so many of them!

You'll definitely have fun here! Enjoy your stay!

Back