• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen SECRET BASE DESIGN CONTEST

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
  • Super Secret Base Design Contest - Take 2!
    Info
    Hi guys! We really liked the Secret Base Design Contest during the Get Together and decided to revive it as a regular event in the ORAS forum!

You have two weeks to create a Super Secret Base on your ORAS games that matches the current theme! You are encouraged to make sure every aspect of your secret base matches the theme: Summer! In honor of school starting now, yay!! Feel free to get creative and have a themed Pokemon party, mood lightning, location, anything!

In order to share your secret base, you MUST take a photo of the QR code so that other members are able to visit the base! In order to do this, go to your Secret Base PC and click on the QR option. Next, take a picture with a camera or your phone and post it on here. If it's not clear, we'll let you know--in order to be judged, we have to be able to visit your base :)

How Judging Will Work!
    At the end of the two weeks, one of the ORAS mods will open up a poll that allows everyone to vote on whose base they think is the best! The poll will be open for two weeks and there will be first, second, and third place winners! However, please don't vote for yourself! We will be able to see who votes for who, so there's no way to get around that :)

Prizes!
    Everyone who participates will get an emblem, regardless of whether you place or not! Additionally, because this is an in-game Pokemon contest, we'll have Pokemon as prizes that will be redeemable with points! First place winners get three points, second place will get two, and third place will get one! Your points don't expire, so feel free to save up!

One point: Battle Ready Lv100 Hoenn Starters
    Two points: Shiny Hoenn starters
    Three points: Hoopa, Diancie, Jirachi
    Four points: Shiny Hoenn legendaries
    Winners can contact Altairis for their prizes!
    Donations are appreciated and more prizes will be added.... :)

Finally, the first place winner gets to decide the theme of next month's contest! Good luck! Make sure to post your QR codes here and feel free to use this thread to discuss ideas!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Count me in! I've been going out of my way to get secret base flags lately and need to get to the 500 and 1000 flags ranks. And since I am on a new game completely it'd be nice to hopefully win something. Might make my base centered around school for those back to school or going back soon.

Good luck all!

Years
  • QR Code
    Spoiler:

My Base is on the Secret Shore and is basically a place for friends to hang out in during the summer, to rest in after playing on the shore, to relax in and to have a bit of fun!

Last edited:

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Hiya, I'd like to join, is there a current theme? I couldn't see one on the OP but I may just be overlooking it?

SlayerGlaceon

DO THE GLACEON SAMBA
    Years
  • Count me in!

immediately opens 3DS

okay done

If I can figure out how to post the QR code I'll post it

It's got a beachy bit and a foresty bit with like trees

Last edited:
    Back