• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! (>^_^)>O Free cookies!

scotchkorean27

Programmer/Pastry Enthusiast
    Years
    Hi There!

I'm Scotchkorean27...Hmm...not sure how I should introduce myself...

My favorite pokemon is quagsire. Yeah, that sounds good.

Anywho, I'll probably be spending most of my time in ROM Hacking and Game Dev, since that's the stuff I like best. I've lately come pretty close to finishing a working build of a black patch, and I've just started building a pokemon engine for a Colosseum remake in Unity3D, working on inventory at the moment (there are more items in pokemon than i remember). Anywho, I'll talk about just about anything programming or pokemon =P.

Let's see...what else...I like pancakes, cookies, and muffins.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    ~Takes a cookie~

Hello- mmmmhh- Hello there! ~Finishes the cookie~ Welcome to the PC! Nice to meet you!

We are glad you've joined us u.u You will love here! So you are creating a game? U.U Then the ROM Hacking section and the Game Development section are for you! I really don't understand anything about ROM Hacking or creating a game >.< But I wish you Good Luck =D

You're favourite Pokémon is Quagsire??? It's cute :3 I like it too ahah! I love its type and design! But I think I just used it in my party 2 or 3 times xD

Well, be sure to check other sections of our forums, and check the rules :P

Enjoy your stay here! See you around!

~Takes other cookie~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2015
    Hi
    Welcome to PC, Scotchkorean27. Glad you joined PC. You will succeed in creating a game. Wish you a good time..

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Hi Scotchkorean!

Thanks for the cookie ;D haha

Welcome to PC (: I love Quagsire too! I just love its derpy and kind of dazed expression and find it really cute and endearing for some reason. I also think Wooper is really adorable too. You have good taste in Pokemon!

I don't know much about game development but you're building a Colosseum remake? That sounds pretty amazing and exciting! I loved Colosseum since it was such a different side of the Pokemon universe and was a bit darker and introduced so many different concepts, and it also had some pretty memorable characters (Miror B, all those really random/weird trainer classes, etc). Would love to see some of what you're doing with that!

We have a massive Game Development/ROM Hacking community here as you might know and I'm sure they'd love to see some of your stuff too 8)

Looking forward to seeing you around! I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. If you need any help or just want to chat, feel free to drop me a message (:

Years
    Welcome!

Rom Hacking is really popular here. We have a very large and active section for it. Definitely check it out because you can find all the tools and resources needed to create your own hack. There also really helpful tutorials there as well. Your Colosseum remake sounds really cool! I just finished playing the original a few days ago for the first time in years. It's my favorite spinoff!

Anyway, hope to see you around :)

Sounds like you're pretty keen on working with the game-making aspect of things which is awesome, if I had the time and energy I'd probably try it out myself at some point aha. But I'm more of a player than a maker if that makes sense. Welcome, Scotchkorean! 8] Anyone with awesome taste in Pokemon should be here for a long time, Quagsire is super cute ~

Back