• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone

Raskolnikov

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    My name is Alper Mert (strange name I know). I'm new here but I can't believe myself why didn't I register here before? I guess I'm too late but its ok. Feel free to pm to me. That's all for now.
    Hi again :)

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    It's never too late to join the PokéCommunity :P

Helloooooooo! Welcome to the PC :3 Nice to meet you!

We are glad you've joined us ^^ Looks like you are liking our community! Nice =D But, why don't you tell us a bit more about yourself and your experience with Pokémon? We members want to know! For example ... What are your hobbies? What's your favourite Pokémon and non-Pokémon game? Favourite Pokémon? Things like that ^^
    We have lots of forums, so I hope you have lots of fun exploring this place! We have many sections, many discussion, many awesome and friendly members and cool events! So go explore this place~

I think that's all! Enjoy your stay! See you around~

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Hey Alper Mert, welcome to PC! Haha better late than never to join :D

Like what kingdenas mentioned, I'd love to hear more about your favourite things and your hobbies, to learn a bit more about you! Who knows, maybe we share some hobbies :D

I saw that you're from Turkey as well! One of my friends travelled around Europe last month and spent a lot of time in Turkey and kept sending me photos with breathtaking views and so many amazing cultural things, I was pretty jealous hahaha.

Looking forward to seeing you around! If you ever want to chat, or just need some help, feel free to leave me a message (:

Years
    I have to say you have a pretty interesting name, and I don't see many Turks around here so you are a first to me. Welcome to the forums on that note.

Like the others said, it'd be awesome to hear about your interests, what you do in life and stuff like that since it'll help us get to know you more personally. There's lots of great topics to talk about on PC so I'm sure there's something you will love here.

Not much else for me to leave here, so have a nice day and I'll catch you soon!

Years
    It's never too late!

Welcome to the forum buddy. PC is full of awesome and fun sections to explore. We have sections for all the games, the anime, the TCG, Rom Hacking, and more! We also have a variety of non-Pokemon sections too that you can post in. Everyone here, as you can see, is really nice too and willing to help you out with whatever you need. So if you have questions, do not hesitate to ask :3

Hope to see you around~

Raskolnikov

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    Wow. I didn't even expect to be welcomed here this much. Thank you again one by one everybody :))
    I'm on a vacation now. I'm not able to be on computer nowadays but when I'm back in home, I'll be more available here. I'll edit my profile and of course I'll share my hobbies, ideas, lots of things abot me etc. It is very nice to see people like you here. :)
    Stay well.

Heyo there! and welcome to PC! nice to have you here.

, can I ask which is you favorite Pokemon game?
    If you ever need help with anything, you could ask for a mentor, it's never a bad idea. I hope you have a great stay with us! :)

With its new features, graphics and awesome story, I'd say Pokemon Diamond is my favorite. Also my first game was Pokemon Fire Red. 5 years ago.

Back