• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Keita Kata aka WhiteAngelus

Years
    Hello, everyone! I'm Keita, and I'm a fighting game fanatic. I joined the forums 8 months ago and went idle ever since. I'm not known as a Pokemon fan I used to watch Pokemon while I was an older teen. I came here because Pokken Tournament caught my interest.

I love anime, mangas, drawing, gaming. I'm a huge Morrigan Aensland fan! She's my baby girl. I main her every fighting game she has appeared in.
    My favorite manga series by far is Rosario+Vampire.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2015
    Hi .I too am a fighting game fan. Anything I would play as long as it is good.
    I also like animes, comics, arts drawing & gaming too. I play a lot.
    I like naruto, one piece, dragon ballz.....
    THANK YOU

Ooh, welcome, Keita! Awesome having you aboard.

I was never good at fighting games.. I lose all the time lol. But it's fun watching people kick butt in them and sit back wishing I had that sort of skill/patience. x'D Pokkén Tournament looks great and it might end up being one of the only fighting games I'll actually buy. You can chat about it in the Pokémon Gaming Central area! Have fun and stick around - hopefully you'll find a home here.

Back