• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello my name is....

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2023
    Hi my name is Cat, well that's my nickname.
    I love pokemon and I have a long story in the works, I am a quiet person so other than my stories you may not see me much.
    I really like to write actually, I have a few stories in the works I just haven't finished. XD
    I also like to watch movies, eat, and play video game in my spare time. Which I have a lot of, but mostly I like to write.

I am though very subconscious about showing people my stories because I am just the tiniest bit afraid that they will get more hates then likes. But this seems like a safe place to post because it will be constructive criticism not just haters haten.

I hope you all like it, now I just need to figure out were to post it on here and I will be good to go :D

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    Hiya Cat! First of all, welcome to the forums! You don't have to worry about haters here because everyone's is always supportive and super nice! If you're wondering where to go for Fan Fiction and Writing related stuff, there's a section in the forums for that. Don't be afraid to share because like I mentioned, everyone here values everyone else and so there's never any hate between us :) In any case, welcome again and I hope you'll enjoy your stay!

PS: Why not participate in the other sections of the forums too? You'll meet some wonderful new people in the process :D Also, if there's anything you need or have a question on or if you just want to chat about randomness, send me a private/visitor message and I'll do my best to help you out! :P

Last edited:

天 (Caine)

Flower Child
    Years
    Welcome aboard!

I'm new as well but you're going to love it here. Everyone is extremely helpful and an absolute joy to be around. I love talking, so PM me if you want. Have fun!

Years
    Don't be scared to ask if you're confused about the writing section here! I see you've made a thread in the support forum already and got some feedback so no worries. Everyone is very friendly. [: I'm down to assist anytime if you'd like to message me for some help, too. Awesome having more story writers, I write myself but like you am quite unsure about sharing them.. especially since they're not finished yet haha.

Anywayyy, welcome, Cat! Hope you won't be too shy around here given how wonderful the community is so see you around. I'll be sure to read your story when it's up for viewing!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to the forums, Cat! I think that's a really cute nickname, I'm actually pretty jealous. Dont be afraid! We're a really warm and welcoming community. I also love to read fanfiction/writing. I try and do it in my spare time, I do look forward to seeing yours!

Sounds like Fan Fiction and Writing, and the Video Games section would be interesting to you. Though we have a ton of sections to peek into, I suggest looking around and seeing what else interests you.

If you need help, don't hesitate to ask, as I said before we're a really warm and welcoming community. I also like to talk, so if you fancy a chat or two, I'm all ears. Hope to see you around! <3

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2023
    Thank you guys so much, I did post the first two chapters so far to my story.

It is called X & Y A Different Story.

I like it so far, and I am having a blast typing it. It is giving me a good laugh too. I hope you guys check it out and let me know so far what you think.

I am not sure how people normally let others know how they do on stories, but I am sure you guys will do it how people normally do it.

Again thank you.

Miklo

Legendary
    Years
    Welcome Cat!
    Good having you here! I am sure you will have a great time here!
    If you need some help around in the forums be sure to ask the older members!
    Have a great time here! :)

Delirious Absol

Call me Del
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Welcome Cat! I'm also an avid writer, so if you want any tips or feedback, or are trying to claw your way out of the hole that is Writer's Block, feel free to shoot me a message =D I'm always happy to help in any way I can. I'll try and check out your story soon, too!

Back