• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, New here.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2015
    I'm Nayrz, 24, still love Pokemon lol (Gen 1 and 2 are my favs.)
    Joined this site to ask a Pokemon related question but guess I need to introduce myself first lol, so, Hello there.

Years
  • Hi Nayrz! Welcome to PC. Never too old to love Pokémon, I'm 24 too and still a huge fan. :3 If you're unsure of where to ask your question you're free to let me know and I'll point you in the right direction.

Otherwise, kick back, relax, and have a great time here. [:

Miklo

Legendary
    Years
  • Hey Nayrz!
    Welcome, welcome! Nice to meet you, and I hope you will have a great time here and meet lot of pokefriends here!
    If you never need any help around in the forum, be sure to ask the senior members!
    Have a good day! :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2015
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Yeah I've no idea where to go lol It was just a speculation question cause of something i saw in the Pokemon anime in season 1.

Back