• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Readspeed

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    When a new post pops up in an RP you're in, do you immediately read it, or do you let it sit and mature a bit? And once you start, do you sit through that 2000 word post in one sitting, or does it take a while for you to reach the end?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    Lol, you already know how long it takes me to read one. I do tend to do it in one sitting, though.
    As for when I read it, honestly just as soon as possible. I don't tend to shift my schedule around to make time for it, unless posts start to pile up, but I read them as soon as I have the time.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • it depends on how my week has gone. Sometimes I'll put it off until there's 3 or 4 other posts and then just binge them, other times I'll read it as soon as it pops up. I always read in one sitting though, I can't just read a small part and then move on.

Years
  • Generally I read a new post in an RP I'm in as soon as I have seen it and have time to look at it. I also tend to read posts in single sittings, but that's not a huge deal since I'm usually a pretty quick reader.

Back