• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rated G for gangster

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    On PC, RPs go by a rating system, so there is some indication as to how rough and raunchy a roleplay can get.
    We have K, K+, T and M, with K being completely child friendly, and M being mature as hell. In what rating do you like to play? Do you enjoy the adult themes an M rated roleplay can bring over a K one, or do you tend to prefer the safer rating of K over it's raunchier counterparts?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I prefer M. Titans was T and at times in my writing process I would get something made and then think for a second, remember that it was rated T and then go back and completely erase it. Idk, I just don't feel as comfortable playing anything besides M.

Years
  • I tend to prefer M to the other ratings, although I'm not uncomfortable playing T. I feel like I'm walking on eggshells when I try and write K rated stuff and I tend to think there's a lot more room of creative freedom in the higher ratings.

Years
  • T or M for me. I'm sure that you can be creative with lower ratings, but I find it difficult. Most standard pokemon roleplays could probably fit under K, but I find those to be generally boring. I think that creative concepts usually require a higher rating.

Back