• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Club of The Month (November & December) [Pok?mon General]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Club of The Month (November & December) [Pokémon General]

Pokémon General
Club of The Month Thread!

Ya know the usual, read the Guidelines first! ;)
(scroll for more)

GUIDELINE

Only club members and club owners can vote to ensure the club voting is fair. If you are interested in voting, you must join a club AND must have at least three posts.

Two votes per person; You can cast 2 votes in a post, but you are not allowed to edit your post after voting. Separate vote posts are permitted, but do not double-post.

You must vote for two different clubs, take note that only a club with the most votes wins 2 clubs with most votes win.

Club owners are NOT allowed to ask their members to vote for their club, but they are allowed to invite their members to participate.

Voting starts right now!

Voting lasts till November 30th we have clear winners. PGen's Club of the Month will be announced on the first week of December.

You are only allowed to vote for clubs in Pokémon General section. Click here for a complete list.

The following clubs cannot be voted, since they have the titles of CoTM from the former section they are in:
@Brain Over Brawn@ Psychic-type Club
== Intense Intents in Tents | The Antagonist's Club ==
☁ Sky High ☁ Flying-type Club

[S-HIGHLIGHT]This thread is for voting only![/S-HIGHLIGHT] Contact Brendino or Sun for questions.

Discussions, feedback, comments and/or suggestions are welcome. However, expressing them in this thread is strictly prohibited as doing so may mess up the vote counts. Please contact Brendino for such matters.

PRIZES

An interview with the Club of The Month owner, the interview will be published along the CoTM announcement.

Additionally, the winning club's owner will get to decide the background for the next CoTM Thread!

HOW TO VOTE

State clearly for the Pokémon Clubs you're voting for and submit your vote.
Voting example said:
I want to vote for ABC Club and DEF Club!

VOTED CLUBS

★ Toxic to the Touch ★ Poison Type Fan Club 2 votes
The Library- Pokemon Manga Fanclub! 2 votes
~~Diving Deep~~ (A Water Pokemon Fan Club) 2 votes
*A Freshly Scented Garden* Grass-type Club 1 vote

Background credit: Air France suggested by Lycanthropy

Last edited:

Sun

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Spoiler: My votes

• I'm voting for ~~Diving Deep~~ (A Water Pokemon Fan Club), the precious members of this club are trying their best to keep up, that alone needs to be applauded and appreciated.
  • The second club I'm going to vote for is *A Freshly Scented Garden* Grass-type Club, the owner is a hard working person. While relatively new in the club business, I would love to say he's doing a awesome job! I would also like to praise the members who are constantly trying to get engaged with the club, despite their busy schedules!
Cute Pokemon Club ♬ deserves a special mention for their cute and active members. It's a club that'll keep on going for sure, haha!

Notice

• [S-HIGHLIGHT]Voting period will be extended to Dec 7th 23:59 EST.[/S-HIGHLIGHT]
  • Additionally, while the guideline says,'You must vote for two different clubs, take note that only a club with the most votes wins,' two clubs will be winning the title of CoTM this time! This is to ensure the Club of The Year votings will have enough candidates.

Years
I am voting for the Cute Pokemon Club and the Grass-type Club. Both have had some good activity and the latter especially has had good effort put into the discussions as of late. Anyways, best of luck to all the clubs!

Sun

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
I regret to inform our voters that we do not have winners for our first ever Club of The Month (November) voting here in Pokémon General. Extending the November voting to December is rather pointless as well.

In the meantime, club members and club owners, remember to stay active and have fun! We might bring back the voting thread sometime in the future, when the clubs are active again! (:

Years
Wow such a shame the clubs weren't active enough to warrant a winner for this round of CoTM. However, I do likely blame it on the fact many of those members who are usually involved in the clubs might have been busy focusing on school and therefore had to put PC on the backburner.

Maybe we might give CoTM a break until activity picks up again.

Reactions: Sun
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back