• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Christmas gifts 2015!

Years
Well it's Black Friday, and you know what that means....time for the holiday season and scrambling on what you want to get for Christmas!

So, what are some of the latest technology devices you want on your Christmas list this year? Whether it'd be that cool laptop, a new phone, or even just a stick of RAM for your gaming PC, what do you guys want for Christmas this year that's technology-related? :3

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
I dont celebrate christmas but I wish i can get a cooling fan ( gah stock cooler sucks ) and a graphic card (either geforce 750 ti or 960 )

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 16, 2019
I plan to get the Apple TV 4 over the next month. And maybe not an actual tech, but accessories for them. I just got a new computer not too long ago and it has sufficient specs to last me some good years.

Now to list some of the said accessories:

- Satechi Type-C USB Hub for MacBook (12") because I could really use one right now. {XD}
- Shell Case for iPhone by Nodus as another alternative case for my phone; it looks pretty interesting to me.
- Burning Love Desk Pad for my iMac setup at home. It looks like really nice and it can act as a mousepad at the same time. I'm seriously considering it over my previous choice.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I'm planning to get some more ram, another hard drive and then a new headset since the one I've got was $15 and is a piece of junk.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
a new better android phone that isn't very low quality, earphone and some nice laptop coolers (because my tends to be hot and I hate with sliding parts)

Years
I'm definitely looking forward to being able to get a Moto G this year for Christmas, which should be an upgrade from my Lumia 520 at an affordable rate. Also, I'm hoping to get Yo-Kai Watch and Happy Home Designer for my 3DS, and maybe some Google Play store credit, and/or iTunes credit. :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Only technology-related gift I want for Christmas is a camera, so that way when I revive my photography hobby I can take better pictures of the lovely scenery. <3

YellowTemperance

DeDeDoodles™ by Kirby
Years
I really just want a new 32gb SD card for my 3DS and a couple more 16gb Memory Stick Micros for my PSP, but I also have some things on my Amazon wish list that I'd die to have for Christmas.

For starters, a Netgear N300 travel router would be nice, because I could work it up to use as a Home Streetpass Relay, since I live out in the boonies. It's got a USB port on it as well to use it as NAS, so I could hook my external drive EDEN up to it and stream my videos and music from anywhere in my house.

I also would like a Bluetooth 30-pin adapter for an old iHome speaker dock I have for my iPod Nano, so I could finally retire said iPod and use my cell phone to listen to music. Right now, it's a bit unfeasible for me to retire my 'Nano.

That's just a couple examples on my wish list, though.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
Years
A late gift but I am looking out to getting a new high end laptop after Christmas sales in time for use at university next term since I've now realized how much more convenient it would be if I had one to do work. My old one has already died anyway.

Back