• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo!

Years
  • Hey there! My name is crazypokemonfan1 and I've been playing Pokémon since I was five! The very first pokémon game I played was Pokémon Emerald! Hope we get to know each other! ;)

P.S: I already posted a thread called "Good Moveset for Magmortar?", so if you know anything, feel free to comment! :)

Years
  • Ruby was actually my first Pokemon game, so we did start in the same generation. And hello there, it's so great to meet you Crazy!

I started being a fan around the same age Archy was, and by the way what were your best memories with Emerald? Its Battle Frontier is being praised by many as one of the best postgames in a Pokemon game to date. Hopefully you plan to tell us more about you personally since it'd be awesome to help show you around the forums.

Like Archy said, if you ever need help or just want to talk don't hesitate to ask fellow members! Have fun, and do enjoy the forums!

Years
  • Welcome crazypokemonfan1, good to have you! :D

I've been playing since I was around 8, starting with Red and Blue. Wahey for us long-time Pokémon fans haha. Hope you'll get plenty of responses to your thread and much luck posting around, we're definitely an awesome community. ;p

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hey there. Nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy your time here. If you would like to send me a friend request or leave me a message on my profile you're more than welcome to. See you around.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2020
    Heey there, CarzyPokemonFan! :D

Ever need my help or anything, I'm right here! So, feel free to send me a message any time that you like..

It is great having you here! :D

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
  • Hey there~~! Nice to meet you! You can add me as friends :3

By the way, why not introduce yourself so that we can get knowing each other.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    Hey there! It's nice to meet you. You can call me Fiori or Fiona (this is my real name). You can call me by either name. Hope you enjoy your time here at PC. If you want to send me a friend request or leave me a message on my profile feel free to do so. See you around on the forum. =)

Years
  • Hey Crazy! I'm new to the forums as well :)

I started playing when I was roughly ... 6-7ish? Sadly I stopped playing after Ruby and have only just started again.

But it's cool to see so many other 'grown up' Pokemon fans - there's not many where I live (or at least, I bump into very few via street pass).

Back