• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

?(???)? There's a New Kid In Town

Pond

I'm not cute, I'll mess you up.
    Years
    ヽ(❛ᴗ❛)ノ There's a New Kid In Town

i really hope that emoticon doesn't break o:

Hi!! I'm Mel, and I've been playing pokemon since I was a wee little child. I'm no competitive player (though I love watching tournaments + let's players) but I've played all the games and am currently replaying Pokemon Y and playing Pokemon: Super Mystery Dungeon.

Hopefully I'll meet some new friends. c: I'm pleased to meet you all!

Years
    Didn't break, I'd know because I use those types of Japanese emotes all the time. :D lol
    Welcome to PC, Mel!

Pretty envious of those playing SMD. I don't have the game yet and am holding off until I get a standard n3DS since the XLs are becoming a little bulky.. blech, haha. Hope you've been enjoying that. Long-time fans will fit in pretty easily (been playing for 15 years myself) so here's hoping you stick around. n~n

Years
    I'm surprised this name wasn't taken yet, but you should feel proud for being the lucky one to snap it up. Welcome aboard Pond!

Like what the fluffy admin said above, nice to hear you're enjoying Super Mystery Dungeon. Unfortunately I'm one of those who has to wait until February before we get the chance to play, and that sucks because it means trying so hard to avoid spoilers. Why not discuss some great topics about the new game over in Pokemon Gaming Central?

Anyways, I'm with the sheep here, I hope you do plan to stick around with your years of experience in Pokemon, and if you ever want to talk I'm always here if you want to.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2016
    Hi nice that you've been playing for so long. Even if you arent a competitive player its worth it to check out the battling site. It's pretty amazing you've played all the games and i'm sure you'll make new friends here everyone's real friendly.
    hope to see you around.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    hi new kid, i'm old kid. i'm very out of touch with pokemon atm but when i was younger mystery dungeon was one of my favorites. i'll have to look into this super mystery dungeon game you're speaking of. maybe i'll catch you around sometime!
    btw i love your username

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello there. It's nice to meet you. I'm not a competitive player either lol. I beat Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon not too long ago. It's my first game from the Mystery Dungeon series. It was a pretty interesting game. Hope you have a good time here at PC. See you around.

Pond

Years
    Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. ❣╰(⸝⸝⸝´꒳`⸝⸝⸝)╯❣

Didn't break, I'd know because I use those types of Japanese emotes all the time. :D lol
    Welcome to PC, Mel!

Pretty envious of those playing SMD. I don't have the game yet and am holding off until I get a standard n3DS since the XLs are becoming a little bulky.. blech, haha. Hope you've been enjoying that. Long-time fans will fit in pretty easily (been playing for 15 years myself) so here's hoping you stick around. n~n

Ahh thank you so much! I have an XL and I find it fine, even with my small hands. x) Anyways, I hope you can get the game soon~!

I'm surprised this name wasn't taken yet, but you should feel proud for being the lucky one to snap it up. Welcome aboard Pond!

Like what the fluffy admin said above, nice to hear you're enjoying Super Mystery Dungeon. Unfortunately I'm one of those who has to wait until February before we get the chance to play, and that sucks because it means trying so hard to avoid spoilers. Why not discuss some great topics about the new game over in Pokemon Gaming Central?

Anyways, I'm with the sheep here, I hope you do plan to stick around with your years of experience in Pokemon, and if you ever want to talk I'm always here if you want to.

I know right?? I went through a lot of names, but I settled on this one c: Thank you!
    That sucks you have to wait so long. ;w; Trust me, it'll be worth your time!

Hi nice that you've been playing for so long. Even if you arent a competitive player its worth it to check out the battling site. It's pretty amazing you've played all the games and i'm sure you'll make new friends here everyone's real friendly.
    hope to see you around.

I'll make sure to check it out, even though I'm not the best battler by any means. Thanks!!

hi new kid, i'm old kid. i'm very out of touch with pokemon atm but when i was younger mystery dungeon was one of my favorites. i'll have to look into this super mystery dungeon game you're speaking of. maybe i'll catch you around sometime!
    btw i love your username

Hi old kid! Thank you. My favorite mystery dungeon game is Explorers of Sky, even tho this new one is great. I suggest checking it out!

Hello there. It's nice to meet you. I'm not a competitive player either lol. I beat Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon not too long ago. It's my first game from the Mystery Dungeon series. It was a pretty interesting game. Hope you have a good time here at PC. See you around.

Thanks! That hypes me up to finish it, and I definitely recommend looking into the previous games. c:

I just had to pop in and say hi - I'm a Mel too lol! Funny us both joining at about the same time :D

Ahhh!! Hi fellow Mel. :D It's fate, or something. Thanks for the welcome!! O:

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Thanks! That hypes me up to finish it, and I definitely recommend looking into the previous games. c:

I will do so. How is your time at PC so far?

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    It's certainly different! I like it actually, much different from the last forum I was on. Much bigger too. O:

Glad to hear it. I used to be on a different forum and it was literally like a ghost town. Only like four to six people (myself included) would be online. Majority of the boards had no new posts since like 2012. So I left it and here I am at PC.

Pond

Years
    Glad to hear it. I used to be on a different forum and it was literally like a ghost town. Only like four to six people (myself included) would be online. Majority of the boards had no new posts since like 2012. So I left it and here I am at PC.

Yikes, yeah. It's really hard to find good active forums, so I'm glad this one is here. c:

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    Hi there. Nice to meet you and welcome to PC. I like your avatar by the way. ^ ^ I hope your time here at PC will be pleasant. If you ever want to leave me a message on my profile you're more than welcome to do so. Have a great day/afternoon/evening! <3

Back