• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*A new member approaches*

Years
  • Hello fellow Pokecommunity members!

I've been lurking for the past 5-6 years(yes it took me that long to get around to making an account xD) and I decided I'd stop to say hi before I head to bed. :)

I'm 21yrs old and I'm an advid gamer mainly playing Pokemon, Super Smash(3ds), and Mario Kart 7. I play various other games, but those are my main ones I play the most. I've been a huge fan of Pokemon since 1997 and I started with Pokemon Yellow, but didn't own my own game till Ruby/Sapphire. I love music and I play electric guitar in my spare time. I listen to a wide variety of music genres, but mostly Rock, Metal, and Kpop.

Well that's it for now. If there's anything else you'd like to know, then feel free to ask. :)

Peace~

Years
  • Wow you have been a lurker for years, sorta like me a while ago. But awesome to hear you finally decided to join, Sama! There's like so much more you'll be able to do now compared to back then.

Like you, I didn't own a Pokemon game until Ruby/Sapphire either, but over time I feel like later games have been winning me over more than the classics, unlike most people that you'd expect prefer the oldies. If you're into those non-Pokemon games, like Smash Bros. and Mario Kart why not consider looking around our active Video Games section? There's also General Entertainment for music discussions if you're into that.

If you ever have questions, don't hesitate to ask me or any staff members! Hopefully your time here will be awesome, and I'll catch you around the forums.

Years
  • Hi5 to long-term lurking :)

(Not so much here, for me, but other places? Oh yeah!)

Have to say, rock, metal and kpop seems like an odd combo lol. Is there something you like about them that ties them all together or is it the difference itself you appreciate?

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello there. Nice to have you here at PC. Five to six years is pretty long lol. I've been lurking around here for two years before finally deciding to join. I hope you have a good time here. See you around.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    Hey there!

I started to play the Pokémon games around the same sort of time that you did, and I still love them now! I have been viewing the forum for a good few months now and I have finally decided to make an account so I can share some of my views and maybe even get my own Trading shop and try some Comp Battling!

Nice to meet you anyway, hope to see you around.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    Hello there and welcome to PC. Wow you've been lurking around for that long? O= Goodness gracious lol. Well hope you're having a good time here so far. I've been lurking around for just a month before joining. Well see you around and have a great day! (=゚ω゚)ノ

Years
  • Sorry for the late reply, been busy since it's close to the holidays. But thank you for the welcomes, it's really appreciated. :)

Wow you have been a lurker for years, sorta like me a while ago. But awesome to hear you finally decided to join, Sama! There's like so much more you'll be able to do now compared to back then.

Like you, I didn't own a Pokemon game until Ruby/Sapphire either, but over time I feel like later games have been winning me over more than the classics, unlike most people that you'd expect prefer the oldies. If you're into those non-Pokemon games, like Smash Bros. and Mario Kart why not consider looking around our active Video Games section? There's also General Entertainment for music discussions if you're into that.

If you ever have questions, don't hesitate to ask me or any staff members! Hopefully your time here will be awesome, and I'll catch you around the forums.

Yeah I do like the oldies, but I'm more into the newer ones myself. I'll be sure to check the video game forums for the non-Pokemon games and yes, if I have any questions I'll be sure to ask! hak you for the welcome and I have no doubt my time here will be awesome. :)

Hi5 to long-term lurking :)

(Not so much here, for me, but other places? Oh yeah!)

Have to say, rock, metal and kpop seems like an odd combo lol. Is there something you like about them that ties them all together or is it the difference itself you appreciate?

Thank you for the welcome and yeah I do get that a lot when people ask what genres I listen to the most xD it's mostly the differences itself that I appreciate. :)

Hello there and welcome to PC. Wow you've been lurking around for that long? O= Goodness gracious lol. Well hope you're having a good time here so far. I've been lurking around for just a month before joining. Well see you around and have a great day! (=???)?

Yup! I've been a longtime lurker for that long haha, but yes I'm having a great time here so far. And yeah I'll see you around and hope you have a fantastic day/night. o.o7

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    Yup! I've been a longtime lurker for that long haha, but yes I'm having a great time here so far. And yeah I'll see you around and hope you have a fantastic day/night. o.o7

Glad to hear it and you have a fantastic day/night as well. (=???)?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Oh, well, all those years, I'm glad you decided to join us, ohoho~ Welcome, welcome, welcome! I'm Dragon, mod of this board, so, I'll be more than happy to help you out with anything at alllll. <33

I started out with Pokemon Yellow too, which was pretty fun! Though the levels sorta spiked a bit and it become tougher in the gym battles, but still was pretty fun, battling against those odds.Ruby and Sapphire were also pretty fun games, though I prefer Emerald cause it had more stuff n' all. But yeah, it was great getting to know you! Hopefully we can see you soon, and I especially hope we'll be great friends. ^^

Years
  • I loved MK7.. MK8 is absolutely stunning as well but something about playing on a handheld just appeals to me so much more. Miss it. ='( Feels a little weird playing knowing that mostly everyone else has moved on to the Wii U aha. Welcome to PC even if I am a bit late!

I'm sure you'll have a lot to chat about, video games are obviously a huge thing here. ;3 So please let us know if you need anything and stick around.

Back