• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saragraph reporting in!

Saragraph

Everything for the OST.
Years
  • Hmmm, introduction... I'm bad with these so this is going to be a short one.

Hi there, I'm Saragraph! You may call me whatever you like if you think "Saragraph"is too long, I don't have any preference. Get to know me and be creative! I have been a Pokémon fan ever since gen 4 released, think that the Explorers of Time, Sky and Darkness games have the best plot in all of Pokémon and looks forward to Pokkén Tournament more than you probably think. Besides Pokémon I play a lot of Fire Emblem. If only Fates came out sooner... I don't have a WiiU (yet) but I do have a 3DS (duh) and a relatively good PC. So if you ever want to play some games with me on there, just shoot me a message and maybe we can play together! Oh, and if you want to know my NID and/or 3DS FC, you'll have to wait for a few hours until I get home.
    I joined PC because I browsed around the forum a bit and the community here seemed like a nice bunch. It made me want to be part of a forum again, strongly enough that I made an account. And so I ended up writing this here.

And that's it for me I think, see you guys around!

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    *Waves*

Welcome...we're glad you decided to join and have fun with us. Don't be afraid to ask any questions you may have. We'd be more than happy to answer them. :D

Years
  • So, a Mystery Dungeon fan... have you ever played Super Mystery Dungeon yet? Oh, and welcome to PC. Love your username by the way.

I would so be enjoying SMD at the moment... that is if my region didn't have to wait another month or two before we finally get it officially released here, and that means we will be hit hard by spoilers. But speaking of the Mystery Dungeon series, there are some great topics about it and other spinoffs over in Pokemon Gaming Central if you are interested in that.

I might also mention the Video Games section since you do play a couple of other gaming franchises outside of Pokemon, but do feel free to explore whatever else interests you. Good luck and be sure to stick around!

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Hi Saragraph (really cool username)! Welcome to PC! Really lovely having you here.

I see Hikamaru already pointed you in the direction of Pokemon Gaming Central, where you're sure to find other people who love Mystery Dungeon and are just as excited for Pokken as you are! I hope you also check out the other sections we have around here too, and make plenty of good friends :)

If you ever have any questions or need some help, feel free to ask!

Saragraph

Everything for the OST.
    Years
  • I would so be enjoying SMD at the moment... that is if my region didn't have to wait another month or two before we finally get it officially released here, and that means we will be hit hard by spoilers.
    I unfortunately also need to wait for SMD's release, so I too want to avoid spoilers like the plague.

To both you and Sopheria, thank you for the compliments. Your usernames are pretty rad themselves! And I'll definitely check out the recommended sections. Again, thanks!

Years
  • Dear lord I'm dying for Fates. D: Only FE game I played was Awakening but I loved that one so much I'm anxious for the sequel. Going to be amazing from what I've seen so far.. excite excite.

Great having you here Saragraph, welcome. n~n (nothing is too long for copy and paste lol) Seems like you'll fit well into the Video Games forum here and hopefully we'll chat sometime since it looks like we have a lot in common.

See you!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Oooh nice username though! I play a ALOT of Fire Emblem games too, and I'm also excited for Fire Emblem fates. Which Fire Emblem games are your favourites? I really enjoy Thracia 776, Genealogy of the Holy War, and Path of Radience, but Awakening is really good too. But yes, it's awesome meeting another fire emblem fan, and I do hope you have a Wii u soon so we can maybe play together!

Welcome to the forums, btw! Hope you have a waaailord of a time, and I hope we'll be able to chat loads and become fast friends! Lemme know if you have any questions about PC, and I look forward on seeing you again really soon. <33

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    Heya. Nice to have you join us here at PC. I never played any Fire Emblem games. I heard that they're fun to play though. Well see you around! ^ ^

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello there. It's a pleasure to meet you. I've played a couple Fire Emblem games a few years ago but I don't remember the names. I hope you enjoy your stay here at PC. See you around.

Saragraph

Everything for the OST.
    Years
  • Which Fire Emblem games are your favourites?
    I haven't played anything else but Awakening and Sacred Stones. I've been meaning to play the other games, but whenever I've money to spend I can't find a good copy of a FE game that isn't one of those. But of those two I think Awakening. Sacred Stones is really good too and the sprites and pixelated graphics have their own charm to them, but I Awakening's graphics are good too. And I just like Awakening's OST a whole lot more, plus there is the supporting system that they hugely improved on. The characters are better in Awakening I think, but maybe a bit too big. I feel like if they removed some of them they could've developed others more. That being said, what older Fire Emblem game would you recommend I play next?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I haven't played anything else but Awakening and Sacred Stones. I've been meaning to play the other games, but whenever I've money to spend I can't find a good copy of a FE game that isn't one of those. But of those two I think Awakening. Sacred Stones is really good too and the sprites and pixelated graphics have their own charm to them, but I Awakening's graphics are good too. And I just like Awakening's OST a whole lot more, plus there is the supporting system that they hugely improved on. The characters are better in Awakening I think, but maybe a bit too big. I feel like if they removed some of them they could've developed others more. That being said, what older Fire Emblem game would you recommend I play next?

I do recommend Fire Emblem 7 for the GBA (the game with Lyn, Hector and Eliwood), if you liked Sacred Stones! It has the same graphics and sprites as Sacred Stones and the characters are very appealing in their own way!

Saragraph

Everything for the OST.
    Years
  • I do recommend Fire Emblem 7 for the GBA (the game with Lyn, Hector and Eliwood), if you liked Sacred Stones! It has the same graphics and sprites as Sacred Stones and the characters are very appealing in their own way!

Thank you! I'll check that one out than when I have the chance.

Years
  • Greetings, Saragraph! Welcome to the PokéCommunity~
    Aww, I hope you get to experience PSMD soon. I am also interested in Pokkén, though probably not as much as you. I like how my favorite legendary, Suicune is in the game! Yay, someone else who is excited for Fire Emblem Fates! I am also a FE fan, though I've only played Awakening and Blazing Sword so far. Only 2 more months until Fates releases! (That is, if you live in North America. Poor Europe and Australia still don't have a date!) Other than Pokémon, of course, we at PC enjoy playing lots of other games, too. Most popular right now are Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros. Speaking of Smash, you excited for Corrin in Smash or what?! Like, so many things to look forward to next year! ^^

PC is the nicest forum I've ever been a part of! I've been here for a year now, and have met lots of cool and friendly people. I think you'll like it here~
    I hope you enjoy your stay here at PC and I would love to play games with you or talk Fire Emblem or somethin'. :)

Saragraph

Everything for the OST.
    Years
  • Speaking of Smash, you excited for Corrin in Smash or what?! Like, so many things to look forward to next year! ^^

I'm excited for him, another Fire Emblem character, coming to Smash. But it's another swordsman. They could've picked so many characters instead of Corrin and so many other characters of all kinds of classes/races if it necessarily had to be a Fire Emblem character. Think of manakete, characters that have lances or axes, or perhaps even Taguel. Or maybe they're going to introduce some new stuff to Fates that could be part of a more interesting fighter in Smash. I do like the way they integrated his dragon thing tho. It makes him less of a normal swordsman and mixes things up a little bit. Maybe it's time to get back into the game. I only own the 3DS version and while it is a nice game to just play on the train or with friends in the park or something, I don't think it's a good game to just sit down with, learn how to play and battle online against people who are not next to me. The WiiU version is just way better for that as there is a better controller and a better, bigger screen on a better distance from your eyes.

I would absolutely love to play games with you or talk FE! This goes for everybody btw, I'm always up for a chat or game.

Last edited:
    Back