• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Events For Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skillah

Pokemon Fan since 2001.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 17, 2022
Hello there. I'm working on expanding my Event collection and So i'm gonna put up my complete list of event pokemon in hopes to gain more ^_^

XYZ Shiny Xerneas
XYZ Shiny Yveltal
SUM2013 Dialga
SUM2013 Palkia
SUM2013 Giritina
Oct 2014 Diancie
HOPE Diancie
Pokemon Center Shiny Diancie
Win2013 Keldeo
Plasma Genesect
Shiny Movie 13 Genesect
FAL2010 Mew
Hayley's Mew
SPR 2013 Meloetta
TRU Shaymin
POKESCRAP Shaymin
POKESCRAP Victini
Movie 14 Darkrai
ALAMOS darkrai
2012MAY darkrai
PokeBank Celebi
WIN2011 Celebi

MAXSOFT Distribution Arceus
TRU Arceus
Shiny Movie 15 Arceus
Machina Arceus

XY Torchic
GAMESTP Suicine
WIN2011 Raikou
GAMESTP Entei
TRU manaphy
Shiny Tanabata Festival Jirachi
Hiroshima pokemon center Magikarp
Nagoya Pokemon Center Shiny Magkiarp
WHF 15 Shiny Rayquaza
SUM2014 Vivillion
GAMSTOP Pichu
WORLD12 Pikachu
feb2012 Mewtwo
GTS Fancy Vivillion
SPR2012 Reshiram
Harry Hoopa
Mac Hoopa
Orlando Glalie
Steven Beldum
Pokebank Seperior
Pokebank Emboar
Pokebank Samurott
Pokebank Meganuim
Pokebank Feraligator
PokebankTyphlosion
JUN2015 Dragonite
Galileo Rayquaza
Sludgebomb Zoroark
OCT2014 Shiny Gengar
SUM2014 Pinsir
SPOOKY2014 Pumpkaboo

Post or pm me any offers. ^_^

Last edited:

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
Years
Hello there. I'm working on expanding my Event collection and So i'm gonna put up my complete list of event pokemon in hopes to gain more ^_^

Hiya, I'd be interested in these as long as there all UT

POKESCRAP Shaymin
POKESCRAP Victini

Shiny Machina Arceus

SPR2012 Reshiram
SUM2014 Pinsir

I have a list of all my Events, bar a Shiny Diancie iv yet to add in the shop I help run, would a 8 for 8 trade be acceptable? provided of course you find 8 Pokemon I have that you'd want :)

Skillah

Pokemon Fan since 2001.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 17, 2022
Hiya, I'd be interested in these as long as there all UT

POKESCRAP Shaymin
POKESCRAP Victini

Shiny Machina Arceus

SPR2012 Reshiram
SUM2014 Pinsir

I have a list of all my Events, bar a Shiny Diancie iv yet to add in the shop I help run, would a 8 for 8 trade be acceptable? provided of course you find 8 Pokemon I have that you'd want :)
the MAXSOFT Arceus is brand new and is very hard to get so I definitely wouldn't accept anything less than 3-4 events for it alone. (It requires a code to get it and there are limited codes available, and I order to even get a code you have to be from South East Asia yet it's an NA event. But as for the others, I'll definitely take a peek.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
Years
the MAXSOFT Arceus is brand new and is very hard to get so I definitely wouldn't accept anything less than 3-4 events for it alone. (It requires a code to get it and there are limited codes available, and I order to even get a code you have to be from South East Asia yet it's an NA event. But as for the others, I'll definitely take a peek.

I'd be happy to clone all your events so you don't lose anything :) I'll also give you a few extra clones for you to trade with other people

Skillah

Pokemon Fan since 2001.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 17, 2022
I'd be happy to clone all your events so you don't lose anything :) I'll also give you a few extra clones for you to trade with other people
that would be very kind of you ^_^. Sorry about my pickiness over that arceus. I spent look 3-4 hours working on getting it :( if these are UT, I'd like wish maker jirachi, GameStop deoxys, Vgc 09 Milotic, Manesh hoopa, poke topia electricvire and magmortar.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
Years
that would be very kind of you ^_^. Sorry about my pickiness over that arceus. I spent look 3-4 hours working on getting it :( if these are UT, I'd like wish maker jirachi, GameStop deoxys, Vgc 09 Milotic, Manesh hoopa, poke topia electricvire and magmortar.

I'll check for you, would you be willing to accept a 1 for 1 trade if I also gave you 5 clones of your Arceus as well and one event for every event you give me? Since it's still a new event I expect you can get 2-3 events per Arceus trading with other users.

Skillah

Pokemon Fan since 2001.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 17, 2022
I'll check for you, would you be willing to accept a 1 for 1 trade if I also gave you 5 clones of your Arceus as well and one event for every event you give me? Since it's still a new event I expect you can get 2-3 events per Arceus trading with other users.
I currently have 30 clones of the Arceus. I appreciate the offer but I'm willing to do a 6 for 6 with the other events! ^_^

Skillah

Pokemon Fan since 2001.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 17, 2022
And your asking for 3-4 events per clone? Yowza it seemed fair if it was your only one
I'm asking for that much due to the limited access of the event and the fact that there are many more older events floating around and so they aren't as rare :P

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
Years
I'm asking for that much due to the limited access of the event and the fact that there are many more older events floating around and so they aren't as rare :P

Trust me loads of people will be cloning that event, there will easily be 10 or 20 times as many as the amount of codes they released. I don't think you will receive even 3 genuine requests for that Pokemon especially at a 4:1 trade

Skillah

Pokemon Fan since 2001.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 17, 2022
Trust me loads of people will be cloning that event, there will easily be 10 or 20 times as many as the amount of codes they released. I don't think you will receive even 3 genuine requests for that Pokemon especially at a 4:1 trade
true. I'll take you up on your offer then

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
Years
true. I'll take you up on your offer then

wish maker jirachi
GameStop deoxys
Vgc 09 Milotic (has been leveled up and it's moves changed unfortunately)
Manesh hoopa
poke topia electricvire and magmortar (each have a small amount of XP but no change to there level or move set)

Unfortunately 3 or those are not UT
We also have a flying pikachu, Space Center Deoxys, Shiny Manaphy (only obtainable when the egg was received in game then sent to a different game so it's pretty rare as in iv yet to find another person with one) which arnt listed in your obtained events list.

Skillah

Pokemon Fan since 2001.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 17, 2022
wish maker jirachi
GameStop deoxys
Vgc 09 Milotic (has been leveled up and it's moves changed unfortunately)
Manesh hoopa
poke topia electricvire and magmortar (each have a small amount of XP but no change to there level or move set)

Unfortunately 3 or those are not UT
We also have a flying pikachu, Space Center Deoxys, Shiny Manaphy (only obtainable when the egg was received in game then sent to a different game so it's pretty rare as in iv yet to find another person with one) which arnt listed in your obtained events list.
The small amount of xp doesn't bother me. So I'll still take them. I'll take space center deoxys instead of milotic.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
Years
The small amount of xp doesn't bother me. So I'll still take them. I'll take space center deoxys instead of milotic.

Okey then I'd like these 6 if you don't mind

POKESCRAP Shaymin
POKESCRAP Victini

SUM2014 Pinsir

Skillah

Pokemon Fan since 2001.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 17, 2022
Okey then I'd like these 6 if you don't mind

POKESCRAP Shaymin
POKESCRAP Victini

SUM2014 Pinsir

Sounds great. PM me when you're online. Also you're willing to clone them right? ^_^ EXcept for arceus of course. I don't necessarily need multiple clones. Just one to keep a copy for myself.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
Years
Sounds great. PM me when you're online. Also you're willing to clone them right? ^_^ EXcept for arceus of course. I don't necessarily need multiple clones. Just one to keep a copy for myself.

Sure I can clone them if your happy to wait until tomorrow to trade, I don't have access to my computer right now

Skillah

Pokemon Fan since 2001.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 17, 2022
Sure I can clone them if your happy to wait until tomorrow to trade, I don't have access to my computer right now

If RNC gets online tonight, i'll try to get them cloned, and then maybe we can trade? ^_^ if not we can wait till tomorrow

kevin24

Event collector
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 10, 2022
ok earlier it said machina. i assume you meant to type movie arceus right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back