• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Awakening of Power

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
Hi its nick here, saying hi to you all, im here to tell you about Pokemon: awakening of Power. It is not your normal pokemon gmae, it is going to have a storyline that is not centraly based around, "Gotta Catch'em ALL", it is about three rival teams, trying to awaken the anceint pokemon, that existed for 1000's of years.

Here is a snippet of the story, mainly the opening.

You (nam e goes here we shall use ***)
*** is a boy of jsut 12 his birthday has just came and he is beign sent to proffeser cherry(its a chick omg)

as he gets his pokemon pro.Cherry, gives hima pokedex, then summons her son to ***'es side

she gives him a pokemon and a pokedex aswell

as they get out side of the lab

a earthquake starts

they run into ***'es house

the earthquake is violent, but suddenly the tv pops up

and on

it is the news or so it appears

two men seem to be struggling for the microphone

one is in a black out fit and the other in a red they have greak letters on their out fits

but yet another walks into the picture, this ones already got a microphone

and says "citisens of Loht i am glad to announce, the first of the 15 Ancient pokemon has been awakened, the end of the world aas we know it is startign to happen We are bringing you to a new era, the era of darkness, to control the world, the tv then shuts off...
then you nd cherrys son, split up to find these men, and there where abouts, but as you exit the house proffesor cherry runs out of her lab and tells you to go get a package from the mart jsut north of here, she then tells you the pakage is for you and tells you to hurry

But, thats not all, i am going to have minigames, lots of minigames, a pc storage system where you can have more than one of each pokemon, And a custom pokemon battle system with improvments!

Where do you come in?

Well, as for all this work i want a coder, that knows his or her around rm2k3, thought they will not do all the work, they will do some of the work

I will also be looking for a spriter with a good amount of skill, and ability to make custom pokemon and trainers, as well as a feew char sets, and maybe a chips set or two.

And maybe i will even llook for a music maker person thingy, but i will be able to help alot in this department,

This post was brought to you by:

~nickw1101~

edit sorry i forgot the screenies lol

hometown.png

Screeenshot.png

the one where you are in the town, thats not all the map thats just all i oculd fit in it >.>

Last edited:

X-Tr@um@

Internet = My Heaven
Years
Hey

This game sound promising...
I like the sound of 15 ancient pokemon..
Sound dramatic!

Anyway...

I am completed Useless at making RGSS, sprite, and whatever..

But i am quite good at making Dance music, extremely fast music...
But it don't match the style of pokemon...

Oh well....

Good luck with your game ;)

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
Hehe

its made int rpgmaker2003 not rpgmaker XP, and for some parts i have planned that might be apropriate, add me to a messenger, my user name for msn is [email protected] my username for yahoo is [email protected] my username for aim is: [email protected] lol

i may not have stated but this is not a normal pokemon game, it doesnt stick to the whole, "Gotta catch'em all theme"Battling gymleaders its self is a side quest lol.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
Thank you for the compliments, i need some ideas on how i can improve the snippets of map you saw here....

Thnaks in advance
~nickw1101~

Edit: I will edit this post later with more screenies this time of the pokemon center :D

here they are
route01.png

Pokecenter.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
More screenies, these will be the last for now o f Millsberry

The lab

screenshot1.png

the profesors home

screenshot2.png

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
the escalator in the Pokemon Center doesn't look right though.

i know im working on fixing my maps up ^_^, i am gonna do my intro today

hehe, while deciding on how to do my intro, i figured i have it to where you can select your name, wich may cause it to be a pain i jsut figured it would be a good choice, i also plan to have it where you can choose gender, wich will change how a few characters interact with you :D

MAps are now fixed to my satisfaction, i ixed the escalator, and a minor bug, i also got my intro working, and my character select working :D alll is going along great, now if i can jsut get someone to do my cbs and cms lol, im not so great with that lol

oh andi have decided upon names for the characters

Male:
Nero
Ash
Gary

Female
May
Alice
Ashly

the female names arnt the greatest, but i may change them later hehe

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
sorry for the doubl e post

Whats going on with pokemon the awakening?

Well, i got the intro done, i got my character select done, and i am still designing some elaborate addons to the system, as well as fleshing out the layout of the region that it starts out in, workin g on the gymleaders, and such, i am still accepting people who want to help, any thing would be greatful ^_^, especially anyone that can help with the new pokemon would b excellent, as i ponder my additions, i figure,that all in all i hope to impress you all ^_^

any one want to seeprofessor cherry? here she is

ProfCherry2.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
Screenshots for you!

gimme a few, ill get some, seeign as your a mod and i must obey you lol

Intro1.png

intro2.png

i know the dialogue sux there, but i am still working on it :P

Last edited:

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Please don't double post, nickw1101, it's against the rules and you just need some patience for replies.
Um... what are you talking about? Could you clarify that for me?

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
Clarify what? well i am sorry i just couldnt see my self editing that post a few thoasand times, lol and i jsut need some advice and wha t not aobut maps, and a the intro andd a few things lol

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Clarify what you wanted comments about.
---
An intro? Fiddle with Wait and Show Picture/Move Picture Commands...

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
ahh, anything ingeneral about my gam eis wha ti wanted comments on!

And intro is done ^_^

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Hm... Well, the game looks promising, all I can say is Keep up the good work :)

Back