• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Mew Codes Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I'm looking to trade my Mew codes for other legendary Pokemon. I received 3 U.S. codes from Gamestop that I haven't used yet and I already used 1. My FC is 1221-0217-4651

I'll PM you the code and we can trade in the game.

Looking for any legendary but my main goal is a Deoxys

Also I can go first it doesn't really matter to me.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2017
    I wont be able to redeem the code on my Australian DS will I? I have a Deoxys that I miiiiiiight be willing to part with for a mew, currently weighing it up in my head.

Years
    I wont be able to redeem the code on my Australian DS will I? I have a Deoxys that I miiiiiiight be willing to part with for a mew, currently weighing it up in my head.

See I'm not sure and I don't want to tell you the wrong answer. I heard that it might be region locked. :(

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2017
    I was looking last night and as far as I can tell, there is no Australian Mew. I'm going to the shops later and will try to buy OR, and if I do I would be willing to trade my second Deoxys if you redeem the Mew for me? Would be ready to trade about this time tomorrow.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2017
    Hello, I have a Darkrai that I can trade you as well as Dialga.

Years
    Hello. Do you still have the Mew codes? If so, is there a list of Pokémon you'd trade for? Thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back