• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sher's Sprites (Taking Requests)

Vannah☆

Spriter
Years
UPDATE: 5/6/2016
Hi there... You can call me Sher. I've been spriting since 2008. I'd like to show you what I can do. Now open to new positions for fan games. :) PM me if you're interested.

Animated!
Bug1loop_zpsent7ullh.gif
birdloop_zpshjb9bhws.gif

New Fakemon
Spoiler:

MirorB and Cipher
mirorbfull_zpskzfvv9yi.jpeg
CipherMF_zpssssqscap.jpeg

New Characters
maincharacteranim1_zpsieevcddn.png

Spoiler:

Ein from Pokemon Colosseum
Spoiler:

Cipher Admin for Fan Game
Spoiler:

Another Cipher Admin for Fan Game
Spoiler:

Custom Gym Leaders
Spoiler:

Cipher Peons Female and Male
Spoiler:

Verde, Russo, and Bluno
Spoiler:

Custom Character
Spoiler:

Miror B
Spoiler:

Base OW for IOS app
Spoiler:

Custom Trainer Sprites
Spoiler:

Misc and Fakemon (not all my designs, but my pixelart)
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Hey. I was wondering if you could turn this character into a Generation 4 style overworld sprite and turn her into a trainer like the 'Custom Trainer Sprites' above (in that style). I was also wondering if you do tiles like buildings? I am just asking.
QWhKH6A.png

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 31, 2016
Miltank sitting down drinking either a milkshake or MooMoo Milk? #recycling

Gen II, III or IV style. Whichever you prefer.

Vannah☆

Spriter
Years
I've updated with some new stuff. :-) See my original post. I'm also looking for new positions now. I'd prefer to work on fangames rather than working on hacks. Looking for a nice "boss" and an innovative storyline. PM me for details.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 28, 2016
I want to make sprites of some characters from Indigo League (Ash and Gary) but I learned I can't make sprites. Can you make the sprites for me and give me some tips on making them? (Sprites should be 64x96 pixels)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back