• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clan War: Ghosts of Perdition vs. Team Orb - Won by Ghosts of Perdition

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Welcome to the PokéCommunity League's first ever clan war! Chase and I thought this would be fun to do. It's relatively simple as to how this works. Two clans will face off in one round of match-ups. The clan that wins the most matches will win the war. 100 EXP will be given to the winning clan. In the advent of a tie, neither clan will win and both clans will earn 50 EXP.

Guidelines

• Players can agree upon any format, with the exception of 1v1, 2v2, and Random. Each battle in the Bo3 match can be a different format. If players can't agree on a format, they must default to ORAS OU.
    • Single-elimination
    • Best of three (win two battles to win the match-up)
    • Complete your battles on our battle server. Preferably post the replay in this thread, or do so after the event has ended if you're worried about counterteaming.
    • Poor sportsmanship can you get disqualified. These tournaments are for fun, and luck is a part of the game.
    • Use the Clan Directory thread for identifying Pokemon Showdown usernames and time zones.
    Match-Ups

acatfrommars vs. Elektra Heart
    wolf vs. Castform
    Nolafus vs. Christos
    Omicron vs. punkysaur
    Archy vs. Sopheria
    Lostelle vs. Nakuzami

Deadline is March 26th @ 11:59 PM ET. It's especially lengthy in order to give everyone enough time to prepare 3 teams. Of course, you can use only 1 team if preferred.

Please don't wait to schedule your match. Discuss with your opponent about what format to play in, then schedule it ASAP and give yourself time to prepare.

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

I am a little rusty as I have not battled in a few weeks but hopefully I can whip up a decent team...or 3. Good luck all!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Scheduled my match with Chase for Tuesday @ 7 PM ET.

Sirfetch’d

I wish I had played that last match better x) I should have expected the sash on chomp and not banked on HP Ice KOing :< oh well!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Time to finish this up. Two match-ups weren't completed, so after talking with Chase I came to a decision regarding them.

acatfrommars vs. Elektra Heart: Both players are at fault on this one. Neither player took the initiative to schedule their match early on. While acatfrommars still initiated contact with Elektra Heart at a reasonable time, both of them took too long to respond to each others' messages. Due to this I'm doing a coin flip to decide the winner. I asked Lalapizzame to use a RNG for this, and his result was acatfrommars as the winner.

Omicron vs. punkysaur: I was already aware of Omicron going on a vacation when we started this clan war, so I didn't really expect this match to get done. Omicron's trip was the cause of the uncompleted match, so punkysaur will be given the win.

As a result, Ghosts of Perdition win. It's unfortunate that this depended on a coin flip, but hopefully we won't encounter scheduling issues next time.

Back