• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Looking to complete my Pokedex! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2017
    Hello everyone, I am new to the forums and trying to find a place with friendly people that can help me complete my pokedex :). I am not looking for anything fancy in terms of IV's, natures, and so on but instead the simple pokes themselves if anyone is willing. Below is a list of all the ones that I am missing, I don't have anything of value to trade since I don't IV train or breed for certain natures. However, I can try and catch any pokemon from Pokemon Y if you need me to or, if you are willing, trade, trade junk pokemon. I am only looking for the first evolution of pokemon species as I can evolve them later on myself :).

This is the list, in National Dex order. It would be nice if any of these were shiny but I understand that its not my place to ask for such things when I am already asking for the pokemon themselves for free. I will remove the pokemon that people trade me and thus have been added to my pokedex. :)

Thanks in advance!

FC
    2981 - 5821 - 7910

IGN
    Arthur

JOHTO
    Spoiler:

HOENN
    Spoiler:

SINNOH
    Spoiler:

UNOVA
    Spoiler:

KALOS
    Spoiler:

So thanks again to anyone willing to help! As I get more pokemon traded I will be more than happy to breed one and trade to others, I dont any kind of naure breeding or IV training so hopefully the plain pokemon will do fine for others looking to complete their pokedex. Again, if any of these are shiny I will be more than happy in taking them but they dont have to be :).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    Hello everyone, I am new to the forums and trying to find a place with friendly people that can help me complete my pokedex :). I am not looking for anything fancy in terms of IV's, natures, and so on but instead the simple pokes themselves if anyone is willing. Below is a list of all the ones that I am missing, I don't have anything of value to trade since I don't IV train or breed for certain natures. However, I can try and catch any pokemon from Pokemon Y if you need me to or, if you are willing, trade, trade junk pokemon. I am only looking for the first evolution of pokemon species as I can evolve them later on myself :).

This is the list, in National Dex order. It would be nice if any of these were shiny but I understand that its not my place to ask for such things when I am already asking for the pokemon themselves for free. I will remove the pokemon that people trade me and thus have been added to my pokedex. :)

Thanks in advance!

FC
    2981 - 5821 - 7910

IGN
    Arthur

KANTO
    Spoiler:

JOHTO
    Spoiler:

HOENN
    Spoiler:

SINNOH
    Spoiler:

UNOVA
    Spoiler:

KALOS
    Spoiler:

So thanks again to anyone willing to help! As I get more pokemon traded I will be more than happy to breed one and trade to others, I dont any kind of naure breeding or IV training so hopefully the plain pokemon will do fine for others looking to complete their pokedex. Again, if any of these are shiny I will be more than happy in taking them but they dont have to be :).

I've currently got spares of the following: Cleffa (evolves to clefairy), Scyther, Porygon, Totodile, Mudkip, Taillow, Nincada, Relicanth, Chimchar, Spiritomb, Oshawott, Ferroseed, and Froakie. You're welcome to them. I also have some of them holding extra fossils, so you can get the rest of the fossil pokemon you need.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2017
    I've currently got spares of the following: Cleffa (evolves to clefairy), Scyther, Porygon, Totodile, Mudkip, Taillow, Nincada, Relicanth, Chimchar, Spiritomb, Oshawott, Ferroseed, and Froakie. You're welcome to them. I also have some of them holding extra fossils, so you can get the rest of the fossil pokemon you need.

Hahaha sorry I keep editing the post, okay give me a sec to catch spare pokemon. :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2017
    Trade completed! Thank you so much!! :) My list has been updated to not include the ones you traded me.

Years
    Coming from my giveaway thread:
    I can offer you most of what's on your list as long as you don't mind getting most of them as eggs for you to hatch yourself. I have a few laying around that won't need hatching, though.

For the Kanto region
    I can offer you everyone you need EXCEPT Staryu. Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee I can give you their baby (Tyrogue) and you can evolve them yourself.

For the Johto region
    I can offer you everything you need EXCEPT Sudowoodo, Qwilfish, Corsola, and Mantine.

For the Hoenn region
    I can offer you everything you need EXCEPT Chimecho.

For the Sinnoh region
    I can offer you everything you need EXCEPT Rotom.

For the Unova region
    I can offer you Snivy, Lillipup, Munna, Pidove, Blitzle, Drilbur, Tympole, Sawk, Sewaddle, Cottonee, Petilil, Zorua, and Minccino.

For the Kalos region
    I can offer you everything you need EXCEPT Noibat.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2017
    Coming from my giveaway thread:
    I can offer you most of what's on your list as long as you don't mind getting most of them as eggs for you to hatch yourself. I have a few laying around that won't need hatching, though.

For the Kanto region
    I can offer you everyone you need EXCEPT Staryu. Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee I can give you their baby (Tyrogue) and you can evolve them yourself.

For the Johto region
    I can offer you everything you need EXCEPT Sudowoodo, Qwilfish, Corsola, and Mantine.

For the Hoenn region
    I can offer you everything you need EXCEPT Chimecho.

For the Sinnoh region
    I can offer you everything you need EXCEPT Rotom.

For the Unova region
    I can offer you Snivy, Lillipup, Munna, Pidove, Blitzle, Drilbur, Tympole, Sawk, Sewaddle, Cottonee, Petilil, Zorua, and Minccino.

For the Kalos region
    I can offer you everything you need EXCEPT Noibat.

Oh man that would be pretty sweet and I wouldn't mind one bit :D. Problem here is that I was not expecting to get them all so fast haha, I don't have a PokeBank account. The reason I don't have one is because I dont actually own a 3DS, I play on my brother's 3DS whenever he isn't playing it and he already has a PokeBank account associated with it. I own a simple DS which cannot run my Pokemon Y, is it okay if we do the trade offs slowly? My current plan is to activate a PokeBank account on my DS and trade pokemon to my Pokemon Platinum as my boxes fill up on my Pokemon Y.

If that is okay with you I'm game for the eggs! ^_^

EDIT: Scratch that, PokeBank is a 3DS exclusive app :(. I need to think of a plan here to hold all my pokes because 7 boxes are not enough...

EDIT #2: Alright so I will just use my brothers PokeBank account until I am able to buy myself a 2DS in the next few weeks. Will start catching junk pokemon for the trades whenever you happen to be ready to begin the process :D.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2017
    Not sure if bumbs are allowed here but doing one in case Daylight Dreams happened to have passed by.

Years
    Oh man that would be pretty sweet and I wouldn't mind one bit :D. Problem here is that I was not expecting to get them all so fast haha, I don't have a PokeBank account. The reason I don't have one is because I dont actually own a 3DS, I play on my brother's 3DS whenever he isn't playing it and he already has a PokeBank account associated with it. I own a simple DS which cannot run my Pokemon Y, is it okay if we do the trade offs slowly? My current plan is to activate a PokeBank account on my DS and trade pokemon to my Pokemon Platinum as my boxes fill up on my Pokemon Y.

If that is okay with you I'm game for the eggs! ^_^

EDIT: Scratch that, PokeBank is a 3DS exclusive app :(. I need to think of a plan here to hold all my pokes because 7 boxes are not enough...

EDIT #2: Alright so I will just use my brothers PokeBank account until I am able to buy myself a 2DS in the next few weeks. Will start catching junk pokemon for the trades whenever you happen to be ready to begin the process :D.

xD If you put just one Pokemon in every box, close your PC and open it back up again, you'll gain more boxes.. Keep doing that until you have all the boxes. There's like... 31 boxes or so. I'll start breeding these for you beginning with the first region.

Years
    So here's a COMPLETE list of everything I'm giving you, this way you can update your thread with what you'll still need. I'll be giving them to you in the order listed so we can cross them off as we go. Most will be eggs and there will be a few you'll need to evolve to get the Pokemon on your list. Any Pokemon (NOT eggs) given to you were spares I had laying around.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2017
    So here's a COMPLETE list of everything I'm giving you, this way you can update your thread with what you'll still need. I'll be giving them to you in the order listed so we can cross them off as we go. Most will be eggs and there will be a few you'll need to evolve to get the Pokemon on your list. Any Pokemon (NOT eggs) given to you were spares I had laying around.

Spoiler:

Awesome, I edited some other pokemon out of my list like buneary that I happened to over random traded. Along with the fossil pokemom you gave me :). I'll be able to be one latee tonight if you are on, I also will try that box tip you gave me as well :D

Years
    Awesome, I edited some other pokemon out of my list like buneary that I happened to over random traded. Along with the fossil pokemom you gave me :). I'll be able to be one latee tonight if you are on, I also will try that box tip you gave me as well :D

I'll check your list to update what I have for you. But I'm ready to trade if you are! It's currently 11:47pm for me.

Also, for a lot of the Pokemon I'm giving you, I went ahead and just cloned what I had. I hatched a few eggs and a few others I had laying around

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2017
    I'll check your list to update what I have for you. But I'm ready to trade if you are! It's currently 11:47pm for me.

Also, for a lot of the Pokemon I'm giving you, I went ahead and just cloned what I had. I hatched a few eggs and a few others I had laying around

Okay sweet, will you be on tonight?

Years
    Sweet I am on now, I am busy with school stuff so I haven't been able to play and catch many junk pokemon to trade but I have caught a box and a half worth. Will be waiting for you :)

What was your IGN? And we'll trade what you can now, but I have exactly 3 full boxes for you. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back