• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Pokemon Were Real.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 4, 2016
pokemon might someday be real, with virtual world (PM me if u dont know what thatis). it would be so cool having a mew flying beside u.

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
Years
If Pokemon were real I would stop going school and try and catch every single one of them!(Even if I've alreadcaught that species) :D

Them I would train 'em and just relax with them! It'll be wierd seeing like a Pikachu walking in the wild, or a meowth instead of cats walking around, it'll definately be wierd when you saw Pokemon battles, having giant beasts breath out fire or Gardevoir using it's psychic powers! :D

But that will never happen... :(

scolari

spriter god (yes me)
Years
dpkuro said:
If Pokemon were real, I'd have my Porygon upgrade my comp, if he can do that. XD
haha i think i would just try and catch as many as i could and play soccer with them hahaha

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
Do you know how much more fun school would be if you could do Pokemon battles for physical education instead of running laps around the gym? XD I always pictured myself with a Pikachu at my side battling my fellow classmates and kickin' their butts. XD

I think it would be more interesting to learn about Pokemon in school rather than nothing but what we're doing now. XD

~Kelsey

SADM

Banned
Years
a couple of considerations:
If pokemon were real , how would they react with native creatures.

Intelligence level is high on many pokemon, this would theaten many geopolitacle and religious organizations who would then likly start confinement and or hunting actions.

Pokemon are extremely destructive, imagine a beserke charizard burning buildings to a crisp.

on a lighter note: I would train some very unpleasent Pokemon , use them to overthrow the government of a small, rich country and become a happy isolationist dictator.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
my god the amount of times i have preyed that pokemon would be created and become real!

twould be...so...cool!

hands down it would be amazing, of course seeing as they would be created then they would have been made to never do things for eveil purposes and never attack humans!

ide want to start off with bulbasaur!

Sapphire Underpants

Straight Arrow
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2005
BRING YOUR STEELIX TO SCHOOL DAY would be entertaining for my son...

Me personally...I'd have the Magmar from my sig, my Shining Crobat, my Shining Wobbuffet and my regular Wobbuffet as well as the others......too numerous to name at the Team Wobbuffet PokeRanch owned and ran by yours truly.

Yoshiman

Also- Marrilman.
Years
  • Seen Dec 17, 2012
If you think about it what if the whole world changed with it? We forgot everything from this world and we went into Johto. Yet we would have different names:P And not be able to remember stuff and on the charts would be:
"JigglyPuffs dance Mix" but flying on a Charizard is worth it:P

I would have a Pichu and a Growlithe and a Plusle. They are my faves!

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
Years
My daily routine if I lived in the Pokemon world:

--wake up
--feed Lita, my Pikachu
--have breakfast
--Fly to class aboard Mina, my Pidgeot (Lita would sleep in my schoolbag during class, plus I'd have food in there if she got hungry)
--Fly around town (and battle my friends, if they wanted)
--Come home

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
I would build a base, recruit thousands of Trainers, and catch a bunch of Pokemon. Then, when I have a large enough army, I'll take over the entire world!!! Muhahahahaha!!!

Sapphire Underpants

Straight Arrow
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2005
I'd be the town's gym leader.....running out my fire or ground or dual-water types......depending what day of the week it is.

seraphim

Seraphim
Years
i would get pokemon for body guards... they could just walk with me and make me look cooler and stuff... i'd probably prefer fire-types and psychic, and ghost...dark have potential too, but there are too few of them... anyway, i'd also carry a revolver and wakizashi to destroy any pokemon thet tried to harm mine without my consent...a sort of...backup plan... like with wolves or something

paws720

Raichu Lover
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 13, 2012
that would be awsome i would catch a ton and have a bunch of battles threaten people and do other stuff it would be wicked

Years
  • Seen May 7, 2005
:D if pokemon were real,i would catch all fire pokemon burn down all the schools,and every kid will cheer!and i'll be the fire masta! :D :classic: :P :mew2::bone::donut: :may::badsmile:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back