• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[remade] Read this BEFORE making a club in this subforum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
Years
  • Okay guys, we're doing an overhaul on the fanclubs for members approval system. Remember that this system applies to Member Fanclubs only. Okay, here's how it's going to work...

1) Firstly, you must send a PM to the member who the club will be dedicated to.
    2) If they approve, then they must reply to this thread before the club is made. [Any replies to this thread that aren't made in order to follow this step will be deleted.]

That's it! Simple, huh?

Also, we're going to enforce this rule moreso now. If you make a club for a member without following these guidelines, we will lock it. After gaining permission, you have to remake the club, because as of now, we will not unlock clubs that didn't follow this guideline.

Thanks, and we hope you enjoy your time here.

Questions? Need something [like getting your club name changed]? Feel free to PM Hotaru

Last edited by a moderator:

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Moonlight Dreams said:
    I got Kelsey's permission to make a new club for her since the other one was closed. ^^
    Moony she must post here then.
    There are also supposed to be no replies to this thread except people that have gave their permission telling us that they did so I have to delete your post and you need to get Kelsey to post here before you make the club.

Bowser

The King Of The Koopas
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2007
    Toto has my permission to make a club XD

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
  • Peekimon has my permission to make a club! ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Dawson (Phoenix316) has permission to make my club. O.o;

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    er...Permission granted for digicool to make one?*is that what I'm suppost to say/...xD)

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    OK, rahul has my permision!!! :)

~Newten5~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back