• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Glad to be here!

Years
  • Hey Pokèfans!

My name is hjterry, and I'm a ROM hack developer.
    I've been looking for a community to share my work, ideas, and
    just make a few friends!

I look forward to meeting you all! :)

Years
  • Hi Terry, welcome to PC! It's great that you have a niche you're ready to dive into already, and of course since it's ROM hacking there will be a lot to keep occupied with. ^^ Have a great time posting and be sure to ask if you need help posting!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey Pokèfans!

My name is hjterry, and I'm a ROM hack developer.
    I've been looking for a community to share my work, ideas, and
    just make a few friends!

I look forward to meeting you all! :)
    Hey terry! Can I call you that?

Cool that you're a ROM Hacker! You've come to the right place c: What's your favorite hack, apart from your own of course? (;

See you around!

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years
  • Hey man! Awesome of you to join us! Im really curious what kind of ideas you have for ROM hacks!
    Hope to see you Around sometimes!

Years
  • Hey terry! Can I call you that?

Cool that you're a ROM Hacker! You've come to the right place c: What's your favorite hack, apart from your own of course? (;

See you around!

Yeah! You can call me terry.

I'd have to say my favorite hack is Glazed, even though I haven't completed it yet.

Nice to meet you :)

Back