Age 24
Male
Tampa, FL / Richmond, VA
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
25,054 posts
9.3 Years
Wooo!

I'll be doing some regular features, such as Periodic Element of the Week, and we'll have some fun stuff coming up too. :)

Tsutarja

Age 24
Male
Tampa, FL / Richmond, VA
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
25,054 posts
9.3 Years
Aaaaaaaaaaaand now I'm back to my usual "Noivern noi" self.

Computers sure are dust magnets.
Would you like to dust them off? We have plenty of compressed air up in the cabinets. :P

Ahh, this is taking me back to my first semester of college being in a chemistry class and using Bunsen burners <3

adventure

press start to play

Non-binary
Seen 38 Minutes Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
32,402 posts
11.6 Years
Cooool.

So, how sciency would you guys say that you are?

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure

Male
Somewhere you couldn't possibly know.
Seen April 12th, 2019
Posted March 14th, 2019
2,490 posts
5.3 Years
Very. It's pretty much the thing I'm most passionate about. xD I have a feeling this forum will be taking up too much of my time. xD And you?
Signature by Marmoset

adventure

press start to play

Non-binary
Seen 38 Minutes Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
32,402 posts
11.6 Years
Very. It's pretty much the thing I'm most passionate about. xD I have a feeling this forum will be taking up too much of my time. xD And you?
I'm not actually passionate about it, I just happen to work with it d: Not sure how I ended up making that life decision lmao. I work as a R&D engineer at a research institute.

blue

gucci

Male
United Kingdom
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
21,059 posts
11.5 Years
Great to see this place up and running! Looking forward to having some interesting discussions over here. 8)

Tsutarja

Age 24
Male
Tampa, FL / Richmond, VA
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
25,054 posts
9.3 Years
Probably not enough to actually perform experiments on my own, but I at least have a basic understanding of chemistry, physics and astronomy. xD

Maybe meteorology too. hmm

EC

Age 27
Male
Youngstown, Ohio
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
5,440 posts
3.3 Years
Safety goggles you say?

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!

Age 25
Male
Littleroot Town
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted September 10th, 2018
2,371 posts
9.6 Years
Ugh, more change. :P

I'm not very science-y sadly, though I remember liking it a tiny bit when I took it in Middle school. I did more natural/greenhouse science then regular chemistry in highschool.

Desert Stream~

4 million years

Female
Seen 18 Hours Ago
Posted January 17th, 2019
3,261 posts
3.6 Years
Wow this is up already? I expected to wait until the mall's final decision was made. I'm so glad this won though, science is awesome.

I also like how this merged with Computers and Technology, this definatly will broaden the discussion.
https://discord.gg/nqfg9UE Please join I need members ;_;

Tsutarja

Age 24
Male
Tampa, FL / Richmond, VA
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
25,054 posts
9.3 Years
By the way, I was asked about this today, and if anybody here works in any area of science and wants to talk about their field and life as a scientist, we'd love to get some Scientist AMAs up and running!
Age 25
Male
California
Seen November 18th, 2016
Posted August 27th, 2016
51 posts
3.1 Years
By the way, I was asked about this today, and if anybody here works in any area of science and wants to talk about their field and life as a scientist, we'd love to get some Scientist AMAs up and running!
I have an environmental science degree, a published article, and some conference/teaching experience and I love talking to people about science, so I'd be more than happy to volunteer. I'm brand new but I'm definitely glad to see this new section :)

Tsutarja

Age 24
Male
Tampa, FL / Richmond, VA
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
25,054 posts
9.3 Years
Good news! Jordan and myself agreed to let AMAs begin! We'll be kicking those off shortly, with more details to come. 8)

Also coming soon is "Element of the Week!" Hope you chemistry folks look forward to that! ;D
Advertiser Content