Nah

Age 26
Female
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 21 Hours Ago
13,541 posts
5.8 Years
This was my usual outfit on my Y version:

I started a new save file today though to do a monotype run, so I'll have a new outfit to post sometime, whenever I get it all together.
Nah ンン
“No, I... I have to be strong. Everyone expects me to."

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
32,855 posts
11.7 Years
iirc I've only bought a pretty hat and cut her hair so far :D She's hella cute though. Can't wait to get my hands on more options!

Yes. I've only reached the Battle Chateau so far. I'm a slow player haha.

Nah

Age 26
Female
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 21 Hours Ago
13,541 posts
5.8 Years

I would put a screenshot of her, but I sadly don't know how to take one on my 3DS...
If you make an account on the Global Link, you can sync your X/Y game with it, and then when you take a photo in the game at one of the photo spots (such as in front of Parfum Palace or the Battle Chateau for example), you have it uploaded to your account via Game Sync. And then you can take the link from that and use it to post the screenshot here.

Or take a picture of your screen with your phone or something, that kinda works too.
Nah ンン

Nah

Age 26
Female
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 21 Hours Ago
13,541 posts
5.8 Years
Finally progressed enough on my new Y playthrough to actually be able to get some stuff and scraped together something somewhat significantly different than the starting look:

may or may not change since I just got the 5th badge so there's still other boutiques to get stuff from (like the upcoming Lavarre City)

Had to take the picture with my phone since apparently the Game Sync is specific to the save file and not the cartridge, and you have to make a request to the Global Link staff to reset it so you can sync a new file and I was like psyduck that
Nah ンン

Altairis

take me ☆ take you

Female
database database
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted October 5th, 2018
5,174 posts
7.2 Years
I don't know where my X version is right now (hehe) but I found the outfit I have on right now on Google Images!

I love this outfit. I can't remember what socks I have on (if any) haha. I think I kept the original blonde hair, though. I like long hair but maybe I'll change it one day.

ORAS/XYBW

Juno

bork bork

Age 25
Female
Canadia
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
4,226 posts
5.8 Years

This was my favorite dress!

I also really liked these - simple outfits. :)

I think this was from a contest here a while back - dress up as a protagonist from another game? This was Dawn!

The middle-length hairstyle was my favorite - I didn't really like the mid-back ponytail thing that the long hairstyle had, haha.
yip

Rivvon

Age 26
Female
USA
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
2,604 posts
12.3 Years
Oops, I don't have a full-body picture of this (that I can find at the moment, anyways), but this was my character before I had to start a new file...

I changed my clothes quite a bit, my favorite outfits almost always having those coat-like dresses, but I think this was my favorite one.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you

Female
database database
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted October 5th, 2018
5,174 posts
7.2 Years
Featured some of you in my Daily article! Check it out! ^_^

ORAS/XYBW
Advertiser Content