• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bulbasaur, Chikorita and Treecko Fan Club!

What is you fave of the 3 grass starters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
  • Doesnt everybody feel that the 3 grass pokemon that trainers have the option of choosing from are absoloutely the best pokemon!

And defenitely cooler with there attitudes, not to mention cuter aswell!

bulbasaur, chikorita and treecko, hard to decide which is the best isnt it!?

mine is bulbasaur but they are all so cool, what i hate is when people say that there first stages are ok but there 3rd stages are really bad, but i think this is just because they dont know how to raise one of these 3 beaties properly, with the corrsct training and attenition they can be the best of ALL pokemon!

anyone wanna join this club and voice ur opinions, please feel free

Owner:
    Baker's Bulbasaur

2 Co-owners:
    Rika Kamya
    Mudkip Luv

Cool members:
    Salemence64
    Blue Eyes Dragon
    Satoshi-sun
    Kine
    Bulbasaur Trainer
    Yamichi
    Gymleaderwhitney

Last edited:

Salamence64

Experience Trainer
    Years
  • May I join, I really love Chikorita :5: . I like her because she looks so cute especially when she is angry or about to cry :P .

Salamence64

Experience Trainer
    Years
  • Thanks Baker's Bulbasaur :P , I have got my Chikorita animations :5: from many different places. Also, I have a pic of chikorita and bulbasaur together. :D
    Bulbasaur, Chikorita and Treecko Fan Club!
    They both look so cute! :P

Last edited:

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • mudkip luv is now the 2nd co-owner and Bulbasaur you are in ^_^

Luv the pics man! when did May get a Bulbasaur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive seen the Episode where she 1st sees it and likes it but i didnt know she got one? and in that p[ic ash has his Bulbasaur back!! yay!!!
    when did he get it back, i havent seen the TV show for ages!

Last edited:

Kine

Whatev
    Years
  • I may consider joining. Clubs sometimes have a reputation of falling out in about a week, but I love Chicky too much to ignore this club's existance.

And then Treecko's already cool as it is, and I love Bulbasaur just as well.

Oh why not? This place already has three favorites in one, so can I join too?

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • ill welcome you to man, glad you decided to join!
    once we have some more members we will start some club discusions but until then please feel free to post pics or anything to do with these 3 brilliant grass pokemon

BTW: how did may get the bulbasaur? catch it?
    and why did ash get his back for just 1 day?

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • i live in the UK and as far as i know such an episode has not happened, the nearest thing ive seen to it was one where oak visited the prof in the hoenn region to show him bulba charmander and squirtle, but team rocket capture them all along with a treecko mudkip and torchick, so the gang saves em and bulbasaur takes a liking to may, but the episode ended with the heros sailing away on a ship, and bulbasaur was not with her.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • oh good so the ep where may get one is after the one i described right?
    'phew' XD

ok a small order of business, does anyone think we should have a banner for this club which would show we are a member and promote the club?

Kine

Whatev
    Years
  • ^^ Alright, I'm in another club. Seems more active too...*cough*

I'll make my own banner soon. It'll be nicely animated like my Gardevoir Fan Club sig. Once I get it done, anyone else is free to use it. I suppose you can look foward to it sometime next week, because I'm (almost) never around on the weekends.

In the meantime, a text link'll have to suffice.

Salamence64

Experience Trainer
    Years
  • Baker's Bulbasaur said:
    ok a small order of business, does anyone think we should have a banner for this club which would show we are a member and promote the club?
    Sure! I think it would be nice. :classic:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back