Art Studio For visual art, photography, and music! Pokémon related or not, showcase or discuss anything related to the visual or musical arts.

TrollandToad.com

Old September 18th, 2016 (2:35 PM).
LOSTinmyMIND
  • Platinum Tier
  • GTGet-Together Event Management

Nature: Quiet
☆ colorful emotions
Hello everyone, and welcome to my photography gallery, colourful emotions! I'm a rookie photographer and I will let you guys know that I do take photos infrequently because life reasons, but it's still a passion of mine, nonethess, and I'm more than happy to share them with you all! Here are a few example so we can get started with this.

Also, for those wondering about the above background, that's also a photo I took. n.n

You can also hover over the photo for info about it and stuff!

☆ animals
this section is for animal photos. I'll be honest, these will be mostly squirrels as I see them around my area the most, but there will be other things in here, too.

★ the end
let me know what you guys think! ^_^

If this night is not forever
At least we are together
I know I'm not alone
I know I'm not alone

Relevant Advertising!

Old September 18th, 2016 (4:11 PM).
queen of disaster
  • Gold Tier

Nature: Bashful
I really love your stuff, Angie! I genuinely hope you keep this updated and take even more photos. Love the feel your photographs have to them. Nature photography is one of my absolute favorites and you capture it really, really well. c: Do you think you'll get more into photography now that you have a gallery up?

Old September 18th, 2016 (4:59 PM).
  • Crystal Tier
  • EOEvent Organizer

These are great! Too bad the woodpecker wouldn't stay still for the photo - the colours (ha) and composition are beautiful otherwise. What do you use to take photos? Photography is something I'd like to get into as well, but I don't have a working camera atm - the phone's camera isn't awful but definitely not the best.

video games
Old September 18th, 2016 (5:28 PM).
LOSTinmyMIND
  • Platinum Tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altaria View Post
I really love your stuff, Angie! I genuinely hope you keep this updated and take even more photos. Love the feel your photographs have to them. Nature photography is one of my absolute favorites and you capture it really, really well. c: Do you think you'll get more into photography now that you have a gallery up?
There's only so many interesting things to take pictures of around my area, which is the primary thing limiting me from taking more photos around. D: But we'll see!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juno View Post
These are great! Too bad the woodpecker wouldn't stay still for the photo - the colours (ha) and composition are beautiful otherwise. What do you use to take photos? Photography is something I'd like to get into as well, but I don't have a working camera atm - the phone's camera isn't awful but definitely not the best.
Sony HX400! The reason why I chose this camera in particular was that I really wanted something that would take crisp, clean photos but at the same time, I didn't want one of the pocket-sized ones, y'know? I wanted my camera to come with some power in it, even if that power came at a price. And that's how I stumbled upon the HX400! Truth be told, I just wanted a beginner's camera that's sort of like a DSLR, and this is basically the closest thing to that, haha.

And I definitely do encourage getting into photography! I've heard it's better when you photoshop the images to make them look prettier; I personally don't take this route and I like messing around with the camera's internal settings and producing some things off of that and see how that works. I'll post some stuff soon on the crazy things I've done with this camera, haha.

But thanks for the feedback, guys! ^_^

At least we are together
I know I'm not alone
I know I'm not alone
Old September 19th, 2016 (6:55 AM).
problematic
  • Platinum Tier

Nature: Relaxed
These are great! Looks as though you have a knack for this stuff Angie. I'd love to get into photography-- but alas, I don't have the proper equipment right now. Anyway, I'm hoping you can keep this going as I look forward to seeing more of these.
Old September 19th, 2016 (9:48 AM). Edited September 19th, 2016 by colours.
LOSTinmyMIND
  • Platinum Tier

☆ some more stuff!
Hello everyone!! I have more stuff to show. Again, thank you for all of the feedback so far. ^___^

☆ animals
Yes, I have more animal stuff!

★ the end
let me know what you guys think! ^_^

At least we are together
I know I'm not alone
I know I'm not alone
Old September 19th, 2016 (11:10 AM).
Grbrlgrblblablaba
  • Crystal Tier

Location: That place called... Wait, what was it called again?
Nature: Calm
I love these pictures. The coloring in the heron picture seems perfect, really cool. Also great job on timing that last picture. :D

And I have to say, you have some cool birds living around you.

=====================================================
Old September 20th, 2016 (8:19 AM).
マジカルシャイン.
  • Crystal Tier

Nature: Jolly
Gorgeous imagery. I really get a sense of how serene and nice the surrounding is through your photography. I think this is worth being featured!

Question - do you do any editing to the images afterwards?
Old September 21st, 2016 (4:04 PM).
LOSTinmyMIND
  • Platinum Tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanthropy View Post
I love these pictures. The coloring in the heron picture seems perfect, really cool. Also great job on timing that last picture. :D

And I have to say, you have some cool birds living around you.
Thanks! I'm planning on taking pictures of more wildlife whenever they pop up around me and whenever the opportunity presents itself, really. :o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairy View Post
Gorgeous imagery. I really get a sense of how serene and nice the surrounding is through your photography. I think this is worth being featured!

Question - do you do any editing to the images afterwards?
Nope! All of this is taken through the camera itself. n.n And thanks so much!!

I have so much more to show you guys, too!! The non-animal photos that I've taken are good examples of something that I've edited within the camera itself and not by photoshop, but that's coming in a future update!!

At least we are together
I know I'm not alone
I know I'm not alone

Quick Reply