Between your fantasy and my reality
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted May 9th, 2020
13,118 posts
15.7 Years
Current: Oddball_
Requested: Oddy
Apparently _ are gross or something.
Unless that other account belongs to you and I don't realize it, looks like that name is already in use and not available under current guidelines.

Kurosaki

(「・ω・)「

Female
USA
Seen June 24th, 2018
Posted December 6th, 2016
211 posts
16.5 Years
Current username: Satoshi
Requested username: Kurosaki

https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?username=kurosaki

It's been fun re-discovering this account and using it for a bit, but I'm usually more active on my main account. This one was just a hoarded a name for years, and I feel sorta bad for it, given that we are a Pokemon forum, so I thought I'd free it up so someone else can use it. :>

*That user has 5 posts, so if you can't change it, I'll just think of something else. orz
hi, I'm @Steven Stone and this is an alt. c:

Grimmsnarl

Age 30
Male
Buffalo, NY
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted June 2nd, 2020
852 posts
16.9 Years
Current username: Tapu Koko
Requested username: Alolan Marowak

Sylphiel

Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted May 9th, 2020
13,118 posts
15.7 Years
Current Username: Chloè
Desired Username: Chloé or Chloe
I just don't like the accent being incorrect, if those are unobtainable, I'll just go with something else.
Yep, both of those versions of that name are in use, unfortunately. :(

Sylphiel

Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted May 9th, 2020
13,118 posts
15.7 Years
Current Username: Pinkiepops
New Username: Maya

I know it may be a slight exception to the 0 post rule, but the account has been inactive for 7 years and only has 8 posts. I'd really appreciate it if I could change to it.

Thank you very much!
Unfortunately, since you're nowhere near 100 posts of your own, you'll need to post more in order to be eligible to take that name.

Sylphiel

Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted May 9th, 2020
13,118 posts
15.7 Years
Current Username: YellowSwagMaster420
Requested Username: GetInTheBagNebby
That name seems to be in use already.

EthanAG

Current username: EthanAG
Requested username: deleted (or something similar like null.)

I don't want to be a part of this site anymore, I don't know if it helps but I'll copy-and-paste a message I wrote up. It's long.

This page brings me back, way back, it brings me to a different time, a much more, younger me. It serves as a reminder to what I stood for back then, and what I did to make an impact on the lives of the people around me. But I'm ashamed, youthful ignorance took the hold of me. But times are different now.

I will leave forever, never to have anyone see me again.

But I do realize you cannot delete what you do online, someone, somewhere, they always know what you've done. It's a terrifying though in its' own right.

Moving on, I deeply apologize for anything I've done or said, I've changed a lot since then. I feel like the internet has conditioned me.

But this page serves as a reminder.

This is my final goodbye to all.

EDIT: And frankly, I don't want to have any of this here, I'd rather be deleted and forgotten forever, but at this point, I just don't care anymore.

Grimmsnarl

Age 30
Male
Buffalo, NY
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted June 2nd, 2020
852 posts
16.9 Years
Current username: Alolan Marowak
Requested username: Kommo-o

Feeling like it's time for a change.

Sylphiel

Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted May 9th, 2020
13,118 posts
15.7 Years
Current Username: ProfessorTree
Requested Username: Tsukuyomi
Already in use, and unfortunately you're nowhere near the post requirement to be able to ask for it.

Sylphiel

Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted May 9th, 2020
13,118 posts
15.7 Years
Current username: 0089
Requested username: Saku

Saku's been absent and inactive since 2007 so pretty much since 4+ years and has only ten posts
Denying this at the moment because the other account fits the criteria, but yours does not. You don't have anywhere near the minimum amount of posts (100 posts) on this forum to be able to claim a currently occupied name.

Sylphiel

Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted May 9th, 2020
13,118 posts
15.7 Years
current username: HamtaroTumin
requested username: Hamrambe

I didn't know I can change name anytime.
You just had a name change recently, so the four month wait is in effect for you now. January 25th is when you'll be able to change again.

Sylphiel

Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted May 9th, 2020
13,118 posts
15.7 Years
Nov. 15 2017 - NAME CHANGES ARE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. Please read this post for details. Thanks!

--

"What's this?" you might ask. "But it's not January yet, surely it can't be time for name changes already!"

Ohh, but it can be!
Welcome back to a static thread for name changes. :] Unlike the past few threads, this thread will be up for as long as things permit, allowing members to request a name change at any time they like - provided they're eligible for a change, of course. Now, there are still a few things to cover here:

THE RULES

» You are eligible for a change every four months.
That's right. Everybody gets to change their name every four months, and you can bet we'll be checking! This also counts for newer members - if it hasn't been at least four months since you've joined, then your name change will be denied. The exceptions to this are:

* Platinum Tier supporters, due to this (but feel free to put your requests in here now).

* Small changes to your name that don't actually change your name at all, such as capitalization changes, will not invoke the time limit.

» We reserve the right to deny a name change.
Such as if it's deemed too vulgar or inappropriate. Follow PC's rules when it comes to your names.

» 36 characters or less.
No ultra-long names, please. They like to break things, and we don't like broken things.

» This thread is for name change requests only.
If you have any questions, feel free to PM an admin. However, any non-request posts in this thread will be deleted.

ON CHANGING YOUR NAME

» This is the format for changing names:
Current username:
Requested username:

[any relevant information to the username change]
And please note: anything under "requested username" is exactly what will be entered, punctuation included.

» Check to see that the username you desire is not in use first.
Not absolutely required, but will help us and keep us from having to tell you that you actually cannot have the name you want.

Use the following methods to check if your desired username is available:

1) Username checker
Just input the name you want, then click out of the typing box and wait for the checker to check the name's availability:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/usernamecheck.php
Type your names normally. If your desired name has apostrophes in it, keep in mind the checker might not be able to search for it correctly. In this case, we recommend you also use method #2 to check if your desired username is available.

2) Direct link
http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?username=USERNAME
Type your desired name in place of "USERNAME" and if a profile already exists, then unfortunately the name is taken. However, you may change to taken names as long as the criteria listed above is met.

If the name you want is taken...
Often times you're out of luck.

However! If all four of the following apply:
1) The taken username has not been logged into for 4+ years
2) The taken username has not made any posts
3) The username does not belong to a banned member
4) You have made 100 or more posts here on PC

...then you're eligible to ask if it can be freed up for use. In which case, please provide a link to the account you would like freed up. If you think an exception should be made for a name that doesn't fit these criteria exactly, feel free to contact an admin to ask about it.

That's about it. Go for it. :]