• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey my name is dominique

Years
  • Hi Dominique! Welcome to the forum, it's nice having you. :D Yeah I'm preordering Sun soon so that's very exciting. Seriously don't want to wait another month lol. What starter will you choose?

Have a good time posting. ^^

Years
  • Hello, and welcome to the forums! I hope you stick around to see all the cool things we have in store for you! If you have any kuestions, I'm sure any of the mods will be happy to assist. If you feel like chatting, feel free to pop on in and say hello! I'm always here!

Years
  • Hey there! It seems two new people has dropped in to say hello in this thread! Sneaky, sneaky! I'm just the neon soaked member of the boards that enjoys crafting music in my down time. Be on sure to stop on by! Oh and new members, don't forget to visit here and here!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey my name is Dominique Thompson i play oras and i have preordered sun and moon add my fc 4485-1562-9527 ign nique
    Yo Dominique! You preordered both games? Quite the challenge you've got ahead~ Hope you'll have fun on PC as well c:

Back