• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Challenger Has Appeared!

LONLINESS

LONLINESS
Years
  • I'm LONLINESS...

My Main Activity Will Be On The Battle Server Pokemon Showdown...

You'll Know Me As "LonelyEevee" On The Battle Server...

I Accept Any And All Battle Requests...

Apart From The Battling, I'm Also Here To Bring Ideas To People In The Pokecommunity...

And Of Course To Have Fun!

I'm Looking Forward To Having Some Great Battles!

See You Around!

Years
  • Hi LONLINESS! Nice to hear you'll be on the Showdown server, I'm also there under the name 'mareep' so maybe we'll get a chance to talk. :D Not a good battler personally but I really enjoy chatting on it when I can.

Enjoy your time on PC, if you need help you're more than welcome to ask!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm LONLINESS...

My Main Activity Will Be On The Battle Server Pokemon Showdown...

You'll Know Me As "LonelyEevee" On The Battle Server...

I Accept Any And All Battle Requests...

Apart From The Battling, I'm Also Here To Bring Ideas To People In The Pokecommunity...

And Of Course To Have Fun!

I'm Looking Forward To Having Some Great Battles!

See You Around!
    Welcome! I think I saw your username on the DIscord server earlier? I hope you had a good time (: What kind of ideas do you have?

Years
  • Welcome! I'm always looking forward to meeting new friends on the forum and the community! I'm not really on the battle Server as of yet, but I'll be hanging around the main community pages! Have fun!

Back