• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New game creator

Luxray Master

Main Head for the Starlight Team
Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2017
    Hello, I am (somewhat) new here, a few of you might know me, and I just want to... introduce myself. I am an amateur game developer that am new to the forums. I am working on a game called Pokemon: Starlight... by myself right now. I am a resident of the U.S.A., and in school, which makes it hard for me to do what I want to do. I am (of course) a lover of Pokémon, and am (again, of course) really experienced with the 4th Gen of Pokémon, especially Platinum, and the Pokémon Luxray.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hey, nice to meet you! You're in the right place for game development ahaha we've got tons of people into that and so many resources. :) If you need any direction, feel free to ask!

Years
  • Hi Luxray! It's nice to meet you, welcome to PC. /o/ I don't develop games at all so it's still pretty impressive to me that you can even do a bit of that ha. Like Aquacorde said, you'll find a lot of things here to make use of so stick around and have fun!

Years
  • Another fan of the Electric Type! Those are always welcome. While Luxray isn't my favorite Electric Type, I do prefer them over several others! I hope you find the right spot in the 'Haxorus' part of the community ohohohohoho! What's your favorite Electric Type move? I switch my favorites from time to time, but I really dig Volt Switch!

Luxray Master

Main Head for the Starlight Team
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2017
    Hello everyone! I am glad that I am on this forum, it has been so helpful and useful to me! And JDJacket, to answer your question, my absolute favorite electric type Pokémon move is Charge beam, because it with Charge will allow for a devastating move.

Back