• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TheTCGnewb

Years
    Whats up all !?!

A little introduction, I am very new when it comes to Pokemon TCG & Pokemon TCG online but feel inlove with it very very fast like when i was 10yrs old when pokemon first came out! Ive been trying to fill my Generations set as fast as possible before Evolution's comes out. I'm still getting use to trying to build the right decks to compete locally and online so i figured id find a forum site where i can get some knowledge on everything. I started a YouTube channel to show off my pulls, decks and pretty much have a log from where i started to where ill end up. Hopefully in that Masters League {XD}. I have alot of friends who have been playing Magic for years but dont really know anything about that so ill stick to my first love Pokémon!

Years
    Alright! New members! Welcome to the Pokémon Community forums ya'll! I just want to thank you for taking the time to create an account here and tell us about your interests! To be honest, I know far more about Magic The Gathering than I do know about the actual Pokémon TCG, but my card gaming days are over. I have other hobbies I like to mess around with! What's your favorite Pokémon game? Or do you just stick with the card games?

Years
    I was a big enthusiast of Pokemon Go for the longest but that fizzled out with no major updates coming. I grew up with the gameboy so i had all those and now i got the emulators on my phone. Was thinking of picking upa 3DS cause that seems amazing!! Im just very new to the actual playing of TCG was more a collector in my days.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    TheTCGnewb

Ah, so you're into TCG? Nice! Well we've got a nice board for that, so you're more than welcome to check that out! I'm not that knowledgeable about TCG myself, but I do collect the cards sometimes!

TheTCGnewb

Anywho, have a great stay, and I would love to chat with you again! Feel free to contact me if you are in need of any assistance! Have a good day!

Years
    Wow honestly this is one of the warmest welcoming s on a forum site ... Id be lucky if i even got a response from 1 person some where else. Thanks guys i greatly appreciate.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Wow honestly this is one of the warmest welcoming s on a forum site ... Id be lucky if i even got a response from 1 person some where else. Thanks guys i greatly appreciate.
    Welcome! I actually watched your booster pack battle (; Can't believe you pronounce Sceptile as Septicle... hehehe. But I forgive you! I hope you'll have a great time on this site :D

Years
    Hahah i was gunna call it septic tank. You should drop a sub I went an picked up a bunch of roaring skies blister packs, like 20 Dollar Tree 3card booster packs and another 20th anniversary elite trainer box we are gunna do unboxings for! Thanks for the feedback tho i greatly appreciate it!

Back