• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings to all the fellow Pokémon fans!!

jairoglyphics

Guitarist/Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2016
    I am loving this forum! I just want to introduce myself to the community :)

My name is Jairo Camacho. I am a session guitarist from Los Angeles and long time Pokémon fan :) I recently did a music video with Jason Paige, the original singer of the Pokémon theme song! I've been playing Pokémon games since Blue and haven't stopped playing the series since. Looking to meet fellow Pokémon fans from around the world and geek out on one of my favorite franchises. Hello to you all!!

Last edited:
    Years
    Cool! I think I've seen you around on some of the boards before! You have a very distinct avatar there ohoho! I can't believe you got to meet the very best! Really? You're pretty lucky! It's always been our dream... ohohoho!

Back